Rumors

Stupid Player!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai's POV

 

Maybe I was alittle to harsh on her, she looked like she was about to cry aishhhh. but she was asking for it she just knows how to piss people off. I need to get out of this room these idiots won't stop laughing.

 

"YAHH!!! WHERE DO YOU THINK YOUR GOING" Hyo? Hyom? Hyomu *I think that's her name* hollered at me. I just kept walking away, damn why is she so loud and annoying. I felt someone tug on my arm, but I quickly whipped my arm away from the offender.

 

"You need to go and apologize to her, why do you have to make her life a living hell, what did she ever do to you huh?!" Hyomu hissed at me.

 

I kept walking and I could still here her close behind me,"Aishh I don't have to do anything she deserv-" as I turned around I couldn't believe what I was seeing Sehun and you hugging eachother. *Why would he let her touch him? Does he like her? What if someone else sees them?*

 

"you..." I heard Hyomu whispered, WAIT!! she sounded just as confused as I was. I'm so confused what is happening.

 

you POV

*I can't believe I just hugged him, aishhh what was I thinking he probably thinks I'm just one of those clingy girls, but I don't know I like it :) * I slowly tried to pull away from the hug but I could feel him tensing up and cling on to me harder, "Just a few more seconds.." I heard him whisper but it sounded more like he was talking to himself than to me. I just nodded, and took in his musky aroma that was dancing in my nostrils.

 

"I've missed you Sehun." I blurted out. *Wait did I just say that out loud now this is really going to get awkward, me and my big mouth* I felt him pull away and he just looked at me, I could tell he wasn't expecting this sudden confession.

 

"I got to go, before one of them start searching for me." he quickly said, and before I had a chance

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter