Carrying Mister prince

Monday will never be over

 

“eeyyy” Kwangsoo said as he looked at Gary. “You never told us that you had a girlfriend” He smiled as he looked at Gary.

“Ehh what?!” Gary said as he looked at Kwangsoo in disgust. “No, this is my sister!” He said as everyone looked at him.

“Wait what?” Jong kook said as he took off his cap.

“I told you guys I had a sister” He said as his sister looked at him.

“Hello everyone” She smiled as she bowed. “My name is Kang Sooyung.” She smiled as she bowed to all of us. All of the guys smiled as they bowed back, as well as I did.

“Nice to meet you” Jaesuk smiled everyone looked back at Gary.

“Why didn’t you tell me you had a pretty sister?” Kwangsoo smiled as he elbowed Gary.

“If you know of course, you guys would go after her of course.” He said as he hugged his sister. “She is my little sister after all, I have to protect her” He said as he patted her head.

“So.. are you okay?” Gary said as he looked at me. I nodded.

“Yes I’m alright now” I smiled as Gary smiled back.

“Mother and father told me that you were in the hospital and got me worried!” Sooyung said as Gary smiled.

“I’m okay.” He said as the door opened again. There was my manager who quickly saw me.

“Jihyo!” she quickly said as she ran up to me. “Are you alright?” She asked as I nodded.

“Yes..Why what happened?” I asked, quite confused..and blank as usual.

“You had me worried!” She said as she sighed.

 

 

Later on, we decided to go back to the cabins, up at the mountains. The trip was incredibly fun, especially with everyone around. We later left back, filming the next episode.

 

“YAH GARY.” I said as I yelled aloud. “Why are you so heavy?!” I said as I turned around, piggy backing him. “You told me that you’d carry me.” Gary said as he held onto me.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lpmyxdpH2q1r02wbco1_400.png

“Are you alright?” Gary asked as he sat down on a chair, watching the rest trying to beat the mission with the pencils.

“Yeah I’ll be okay.” I said as I breathed heavily. Gary handed me water as I took a drank of it. He nodded his head as he grabbed the drink and drank it also from the same cup I barely took a sip of.

“Yah!” I said as I gave him a glare. “What?” He said as everyone was ready to start the next mission.

----------------------------------------

All of a sudden we changed partners in the bus, I was with Suk Jin, and Gary was alone with himself. I gave a last turn around the bus as Gary sighed, sitting down alone.

 

-------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the late update and the shortness =3= I have no idea on what to write next ;3; Anyways, anyone who is interested of helping me with this plot / story let me know <3