Running Man Camping Trip! Part 2

Monday will never be over

 

I quickly got up as everyone looked around.

“Erm.” Jaesuk said as he looked at the PD.

“Okay. Start!” The PD quickly said as he blew the whistle.

“W-Wait I’m not even ready!” I said as I grabbed Gary’s hands looked at him.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the end, Jong Kook’s team won; because of Gary, Joongki, and Kwangsoo’s win. {Somehow, Kwangsoo was lucky; probably because he has long legs} Jaesuk and the others complained as we left to look around in our cabin. The two different cabins were true. We had everything in ours; besides the kitchen, and shower. There was a small little house; like those outside potties, but instead it was a shower house you can say. Jaesuk sighed as we all left to our separate rooms in the cabin. I placed my suitcase in my room as I lay down on the bed.

“Ah!~” I said as I yawned, only getting five hours of sleep. The bed was comfortable, and warm as I looked outside from the window. Surprisingly, my window led to Gary’s window across.

“Ahh Who do I see now?” Gary said as he played around with his words. “Who do I see? My Monday couple?” Gary said as he looked at me. I laughed as he waved at me. I waved back at him also.

“YAH GARY HURRY UP DOWN ALREADY!” Jong Kook yell aloud as Gary looked around.

“JIHYO QUICKLY! Come down before Gary does!” Jaesuk yelled as I ran downstairs before Gary did. Our team and Jong Kook’s team seems to be running a little race of something. “What are we doing?” I asked as I looked at them.

“PD wants us to play the ‘of course’ game.” Haha said as he yawned. “If you were in the other team.” Haha pointed towards to Jaesuk.

“Yah you little.” Jaesuk said as they both grabbed onto each other. “YAH!”

“What is this now? Xman?” Suk Jin said as he walked over to stand next to Jaesuk.

“Wait, didn’t he tell us that we’ll continue everything tomorrow and have fun today?” Joongki said as everyone looked around, quite…”Mong~”

“That’s right!” Kwangsoo said with excitement. “Ya!~ I want to go swimming!” Kwangsoo quickly said as he ran into the cabin.

“Kwangsoo!” Joongki said as he followed after Kwangsoo. “Wait for me!~” He quickly said as he closed the door.

There was Jaesuk, haha, Jong Kook, Gary, and me left. We looked around as we shrugged our shoulders.

“Alright…I guess I’ll go back to sleep now.” Haha said as he yawned. “I had a schedule yesterday and only had three hours of sleep.” He said as he closed the door. “I’ll come back later.” He said.

Jaesuk looked at Suk Jin and Jong Kook and gave them a facial expression, somewhat like they were trying to do something.

“A-Ah! I forgot, Jaesuk and Sukjin and us, we’re going fishing!” Jong Kook said as Jaesuk nodded.

“O-Oh yes!” Jaesuk said as Suk Jin gave them an odd look.

“I don’t want to go---“

“Let’s go!” Jong Kook said as he covered Suk Jin’s mouth and dragged Jaesuk and Suk Jin to the lake. I stared at Gary as he was playing with a twig as he wrote on the sand. I sighed as I sat down on a chair. Why was I so nervous for? I shouldn’t be nervous to be with a friend of mines right? I closed my eyes as I was soon dazing off on my own. I was a bit too tired and wanted to fall asleep. As my head tilted down, I soon felt something like a pillow, that was soft, but at the same time, I felt someone’s hand, but I was too tired, and dazed off on my own, entering dreamland.

 

--------

3rd POV

 

Gary was still busy writing around, drawing pictures of everyone on the sand for fun. He didn’t realize that Jihyo was soon dazing off and sleeping on the chair. As he looked up, her head kept falling, slowly and slowly. Gary smiled as he stood up and sat next to her. He thought for a moment, and ran into the cabin and came out with a blanket, placing it on his shoulder, and gently placed Jihyo’s head onto his shoulder. He smiled as he slowly moved a bit closer.

“It’s okay, even though today’s not Monday, I’m still here for you.” He quietly whispered as he smiled. He silently took a picture of her; sleeping as Kwangsoo and Joongki opened the cabin door; ready to go swimming.

“LET’S GO----“ Kwangsoo looked where Gary and Jihyo was at and paused. Joongki smiled as he pushed Kwangsoo forward. “J-Joongki.” Kwangsoo said as he turned to him.

“Hm?” Joongki asked as he looked at Kwangsoo.

“I-It’s cold out here.” He said. {Imagine his theme song playing right now xD}
 

“I told you so.” Joongki said, who was actually wearing a sweater and sweat pants. Kwangsoo was wearing his shorts and a tank top. They both quickly went back inside the cabin. They actually didn’t see Gary and Jihyo because Kwangsoo was ready to go swimming; which it was too cold to go swimming in this season. Gary gave a little chuckle as Jihyo quickly woke up. Gary paused as they both looked at each other.

 

Back to Jihyo’s POV

 

I felt a warm soft pillow as I slept soundly, hearing the nature as the birds were chirping. I quickly heard a chuckling that made me wake up all of a sudden, realizing that it wasn’t a pillow that I was sleeping, it was Gary who I actually fell asleep on.

“H-Hey!” I said as I quickly looked away.

“Although it’s not Monday today, I accepted that it’ll be Monday tomorrow.” Gary smiled as he gave me a thumbs up. He stood up. “Aigoo. Your head is so heavy!” Gary joked around as he laughed, massaging his shoulder.

“Yah!” I said as I gave him the ‘fist’. I smiled as I heard a yell.

“AHHHH!”

Gary looked around as I did also. We looked at each other oddly as Kwangsoo and Joongki ran out of the cabin. “D-Did you two hear that?” Kwangsoo asked as they looked around.

We all looked around. “Wasn’t that…Jong Kook’s voice?” Joongki asked as we looked around. “Let’s go find them.” He said as he all nodded. We separated into two teams; Joongki and me, and Gary and Kwangsoo. We both nodded as we quickly looked around. Joongki looked around and walked ahead; I followed behind him. All of a sudden, I felt like I was slipping; as I did, I slipped into a hill as I fell down somewhere lower than I was before. “Y-Yah!~” I yelled aloud as I was somewhere in the trees. This could’ve been trouble.

3rd POV

Joongki quickly walked around; looking for Jong Kook and them and he heard Jihyo’s voice. “Y-Yah!”

He turned around, only to notice that she wasn’t following him anymore. “Jihyo!” Joongki yelled aloud as he saw Jong Kook and them, walking back with everyone else. He ran to the guys.

“What happened?” Joongki quickly asked as Jaesuk laughed.

“Jong Kook got scared from a fish. So he was mad” Jaesuk laughed as Joongki looked around.

“Oh? Where’s Jihyo?” Suk Jin asked as he looked around.

“That’s just what I was going to say; I couldn’t find her anymore.” Joongki said as they all stopped.

“Let’s go find her quickly!” Jaesuk said as all the guys nodded. 

 

----------------------------------------------------

Whew! Last chapter before I'm off to sleep :3 <3