Running Man Camping Trip! Part 1

Monday will never be over

Song Ji Hyo's POV

 

After we finished, I left home at midnight. I couldn’t go to sleep that night, because of that moment when Gary sang to me. I didn’t know what to do. I decided to stay up, and left outside and took a walk around the park nearby where I lived. Soon after, I got a text.

 

“ Hello Ji Hyo ^ ^ Are you still awake? “ –Kang Gary

I stared at the text. Why would he text me at this moment of time. I decided to text back to him.

“ Yes I’m still awake. How about you? Can’t sleep?” –SJH

I took a seat on a cold bench during those cold nights as I waited for a reply. A melody came as I reached for my pockets for my cellphone. Gary texted back.

“ Ah. Yes, I can’t, I was just wondering what you were doing. Can’t sleep also? “ –KG

I smiled as I read the text. Typical peaceful Gary. He was someone who is sweet and charming, although he isn’t the most handsome man in the world.

“ Of course .__. If not, why am I texting you?” –SJH

I sighed as I can see my breath in the cold air. I sighed as I waited for his reply. A few moments later, there was no text. I was tired also so I decided to head back home and get some rest before the next day.

 

-------------------------------------

-Next Day-

I woke up; still half awake and half asleep. I remember Jaesuk telling me that we were going to have a “Running man” camping today {Which isn’t broadcasted. We just wanted to go camping together to get to know each other more.} As I was getting ready to pack up my belongings into a suitcase, Jaesuk called me and I picked up the phone.

“Hello, Ji Hyo?” Jaesuk said as I oddly answered him. He sounded like he was in a hurry for something.

“Yes, what is it?” I asked as I closed my suitcase and grabbed my shoes.

“Hurry and go outside! I’m waiting! Before Jong Kook comes and picks you up! I’m outside already.” Jaesuk said as I nodded. I quickly grabbed my suitcase and without any makeup, quickly ran outside to Jaesuk’s car. Jaesuk quickly lowered the window.

“Hurry Ji Hyo!” Jaesuk said as I quickly ran into the back of the car. I placed my suitcase on the back of the car as I sat back down on my seat.

“Oppa, what are we doing today?” I asked as I rubbed my eyes, still tired as ever.

“PD all of a sudden said that we are picking teams in the morning.” Jaesuk said, as he drove to the freeway.

“So it’s you and Jong Kook?” I asked as I looked outside.

“Yeah, we need to quickly pick the others up too.” Jaesuk said as he called haha.

“Yah Haha!” Jaesuk quickly said as he turned the car.

“Yo! Wassup!” Haha said as he sounded like he has been waiting.

“Hurry and wait outside! I’m almost there!” Jaesuk quickly said as Haha answered. They both ended up the call and Jaesuk stopped the car. All of a sudden, the car door slid open and Haha quickly jumped in out of nowhere and entered the car.

“Yah~ Jong Kook always has Gary, Joongki, and Kwangsoo already!” Haha said as Jaesuk sighed. He called up Suk Jin.

“Suk Jin!” Jaesuk said. He stopped the car. “Come here right now! I’m outside!” Jaesuk said as he looked outside of a café building. Suk Jin quickly came in as he smiled.

“Where are we going?” Suk Jin asked as he sat down comfortably.

“We’re heading to the cabins. It seems like the crew wants a ‘getting to know each other’ thing type of field trip.” Jaesuk said as he was heading to the mountains.

“..And this isn’t filmed right? We’re doing this for our own purpose?” Haha asked questionably.

“Yeah. PD told us that it’s for our good to get to know each other.” Jaesuk said.

“It would’ve been a good episode if this was aired.” Suk Jin sighed as he fixed his glasses.

 

Soon after we reached to the cabins, where we met Jong Kook’s team.

“You guys are slow! Do you even know how long we have been waiting?!” Jong Kook said as he lectured among Jaesuk.

“Yah~ If you didn’t make me take the people from far away.” Jaesuk said.

“Okay guys~ Let’s start the first game.” The PD said as everyone looked at him. “The first game is from Xman, the hand and foot game.” The PD said as everyone nodded in remembrance. “The team who wins this gets to choose which cabin to be at. There’s one cabin where there’s a shower inside, and there’s one where there’s a shower outside instead in the cold.” The PD said as we all sighed.

“Let’s go! We have to win this!” Jong Kook said as he clapped his hands, getting everyone in his team pumped up.

“Yah~ If we don’t want to take a shower in the cold~” Jaesuk said as he patted everyone in our team’s back.

 

Note : BTW If you don’t understand what game, I meant this one; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=um4faCnhbP4\

 

“First off! Yoo Jaesuk and Jong Kook!” The PD said as Jaesuk shook his head.

“Yah what are you trying to do?” Jaesuk said as he pointed at the PD. “Are you trying to kill me?” He said as he lectured the PD. “You know he is the strongest; yet you are making me trying to win him?” Jaesuk complained.

“It’s okay. It’s a stretching game” The PD said as Jong Kook smiled.

“This isn’t fair, I’m wearing shorts” Jong Kook complained as he fixed his hair.

“Ready.” The PD said as Jaesuk and Jong Kook stared at each other, holding hands.

“This is awkward.” Jaesuk said as he looked at Jong Kook. They both smiled and laughed as they looked at each other.

“GO!” The PD said as he blew the whistle. Jaesuk tried to stretch while Jong Kook tried to beat him. Later on, as far as they can, Jaesuk actually won Jong Kook.

“Yes, I won.” Jaesuk smiled as he clutched his fist with victory. I laughed as they both were in pain from stretching.

“Kang Gary and Ji Hyo!” The PD said as we looked at him.

“Yah. You have some taste there.” Jaesuk smiled as they all were ready to watch our competition.

I sighed as I got ready to battle against Gary. I didn’t want to take a cold shower outside; I wanted to take a shower inside the cabin. We both stared at each other as we held hands. Gary looked down as he smiled.

“Yah~ Ji Hyo, what are you doing to me?” He said as he grabbed my hands, holding it. It brought a laugh to the crew.

“I’m not doing it.” I said as I pushed Gary’s hands. His hands slipped as I fell onto him. But the thing was, I was on top of him instead by accident! I didn’t know what to do; I stared at him as he stared at me; on the ground, with the crew and everyone looking at us with a surprise.

-

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keke GOOD NEWS and Bad news! :D

Good news :  I got a laptop so I'm able to post up my stories now :D

Bad News : School and Homework

 

Anyways, this "running man trip" thing wasn't true of course! XD I just made it all up so don't mind it o3o :D