The Search

Monday will never be over

Jihyo’s POV

 

I’m stuck in this dark, damp forest, not knowing where I’m at. I tried to stand up, only hurting myself, but where? I was in pain. I placed my hands on my leg as I felt the pain sting even more. I tried to stand up, only to have the pain sharpened more. I sat down, sighing as I can’t even do anything now. The forest was getting colder now also. I was shaking because it was getting cold, and I didn’t even bring my jacket with me. {Idiot me} I suddenly heard a familiar voice as it came closer and closer.

“Jihyo! Are you here Jihyo?!” A male voice yell aloud as I look around. It sounded familiar.

“H-Help me!” I yelled as much as I could with my energy.

“Jihyo?” He yelled again aloud. I yelled back as he came closer to me. “Don’t stop yelling!” He said, his voice sounding closer now. I could spot his hair. He quickly came and saw me. “Jihyo-yah!” Gary said as he saw me. He came closer to me, sliding down quickly. He grabbed me and looked at me all over. “Are you okay?!” Gary said as he looked all over me. “Your leg!” Gary said as he poked at it.

“YAH!” I yelled aloud as I was about to punch him. He quickly massaged me as I looked at him. I was shaking from the cold, seeing the breath in the air. Gary quickly took of his jacket and placed it over me.

“Idiot.” He said as he looked at me, giving a sigh. “This troublesome..” He said as he looked at me. He looked up as it was a bit high. The PDs and crew quickly saw us and came over to check on us. “I’ll carry her and bring down a rope!” Gary said as the PDs nodded. As the rest of the Runningman crew came, they wrapped the rope around the tree as Gary looked at me. “Get on me.” Gary said, squatting down as he was ready to piggyback me.

“B-But..” I said as I looked at him.

“Hurry before your leg swells up.” He said as he looked at me. I nodded as I wrapped my arms around him. He carried me up. I felt his hands, so cold and frozen. I sighed as he grabbed the rope, pulling himself, and myself up. After he got up of the hill, the emergency was called because they called a search team. They quickly brought me into the emergency car as I saw Gary and the rest of the runningman crew follow me into the back.

“G-Gary hyung!” Kwangsoo said as Gary looked at him. “Y-Your legs and arms are all scratched up!” Kwangsoo said as they closed the ambulance door. I quickly tried to get up as the emergency doctors tried to put me down. As they placed an oxygen mask as I laid down there, wondering if Gary was okay.

 

*3rd POV*

Everyone looked at Gary. “G-Gary! How did you get this?” Jong Kook said as he looked at Gary’s hands.

“Oh….probably got that when I was grabbing the rope…I didn’t realize the pain until now.” He said as he looked at his hands. “I slid down the hill, probably got scratches from the twigs on my legs.” Gary smiled.

“Ah…Let’s go on a trip to visit Jihyo” Jaesuk said as everyone else nodded.  “Also, we’ll get Gary patched up at the hospital also.” Jaesuk said as he patted Gary’s back.

 

 

“Idiot…” Gary said as he smiled, staring at Jihyo sleeping in the hospital bed. “Did you know how worried I got?” He said as he fixed her hair on the side of her face. Everyone came in as they were arguing with each other.

“Yah! Why didn’t you tell me that it was ramen?!” Jong Kook yelled to Kwangsoo.

“I didn’t know it was ramen! Plus, it said HEALTHY.” Kwangsoo said as he pointed at the cup.

“Forget it already! You ate it already Kookie!” Jaesuk complained.

“Jaesuk! When am I ever going to become a captain?” Suk Jin complained.

“I think I have a shooting to go to in the next episode…” Joongki said as he checked his phone.

“ I wonder who’s going to be in the next episode then..” Haha thought as he smiled, hoping it’ll be a female guest. Everyone paused as they looked at Gary. Jihyo woke up as she was surprised.

*Jihyo’s POV*

“Did you know how worried I got?”

 

I slightly opened my eyes, in shock to hear a loud conversation. “Y-You guys!” I said as I shrugged my shoulders. I moved to the side of my bed and covered the blanket, going back to sleep.

“Jihyo..Wake up” Jaesuk said as he tapped me on the back.

“Yah! Wake up!~” Kwangsoo said as he hit me in the back.

“Hwak!” I yelled angrily as I hit Kwangsoo on the shoulder. Kwangsoo laughed as they all sat around Jihyo.

 

 

*15 minutes later*

“Dangyuhanji [Of course]! The PD said against Jaesuk. Jaesuk and the others laughed as the PD looked at them.

“You were surprised of the fact that we knew your favorite color is green right?” The PD said as he looked at Jaesuk. Jaesuk laughed.

“Dangyuhanji!” Jaesuk said as he laughed. “I hate the color green.” Jaesuk quickly commented as he attacked back. “You were secretly jealous that Kwangsoo was better than you when we played Hide and Seek mission right?” Jaesuk said as he looked at the PD. The PD continued laughing as the five second ended.

{Of course game in Xman; If anyone doesn’t know about this game, they have to say Of course to everything they ask / say about within 5 seconds.}

I stared at Gary as they all continued laughing. Why was his arm and leg patched up for? Was it because of me? I stared at Gary as a sudden door flew open as we all looked at who it was.

“Gary!” A female voice said. “I was worried about you!” She said as we all looked at her, a bit odd. She hugged him as we all curiously stared at him. Was she his girlfriend?

 

------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks my awesome readers! <3 Because of you guys I'm starting to update more > u < <3 Have you guys seen epsiode 117 yet with Choi Minsoo and Park Bo Young? TOTAL MONDAY COUPLE MOMENTS IN THERE!! <333~~~~ It's really epic. My favorite; Choi Minsoo + Monday couple!