A date gone the wrong way

Is this what you call love? I call it insanity [Discontinued]

 

~hajima, hajima! Jebal geurojimal~
You woke up to the sound of your cell phone ringing. You rubbed your eyes and looked to see who it was. 
-Moon Jongup-
You smiled as you quickly picked up the call. "Yobuseyooooo~?" You ask in your strange unique accented Korean that you had when you where younger. Jongup laughed "it's been a while since I've heard that accent, YuuYuu-chan" You blushed at your childhood nickname that only Jongup called you. "How are you, Yuu-Yuu? Are you alright now?" You smiled at his concern. Jongup has always been protecting and comforting you through almost anything. "Yeah... I'm feeling a lot better. Thanks for comforting me last night, Uppie." "Hey, what are friends for? But.... How about as a thank you, you go out and spend the entire day with me ne?" "Of course! I'll meet at Matoki café in about half an hour okay? Bye bye!"
********************************************
When you arrive at the café, you immediately see a familiar head of blonde hair. Jongup had his back facing you, so you decided to surprise him. "You know, I never really told you how much I really like this color like on you. It's really nice." You said as you ruffled his hair and sat down across from him. Jongup smiled. "So, Uppie, what do you wanna do first?" "Let's to the mall." "Alright! Let's go!" You pulled Jongup and headed for the mall.  You and Jongup went to almost every single store. You two acted like complete buffoons. Although, throughout your "date", yes you admit it felt like a date, you couldn't help but feel like someone was watching your every move; but that didn't stop you from having fun. 
 
 When you were about to leave, you noticed a cute little shop. You quickly pulled Jongup toward it. As you walked in, you noticed two cute matching phone charms. You held them up. "Ah~ Uppie~ aren't they so cute?" Jongup chuckled. "They are. Let's get them." The two of you walked over to the cashier and Jongup -who after lots of arguing finally convinced you to let him pay for it- payed for it. As you two were leaving, the cashier said "oh what a wonderful choice! These are our most popular couple charms.  A cute set of charms for an even cuter couple!" You blushed at this, but before you could protest, Jongup spoke up. "Aha, thank you!" Your heart skipped a beat as you heard this.  But why was it beating like this? Did you have feelings for Jongup? What about Daehyun? 
**********************
You were now in front of Himchan and Yongguk's house. You turned around and thanked Jongup for today and as a reply, he kissed your cheek and ran off. You smiled as you watched his figure fade away. 
 
As you were walking inside, someone, or something, grabbed your wrist. Terrified, you turned to see who it was and found-.
"D-Daehyun?"
==========================
As promised, here's the next part ^o^ 
Enjoy~ please leave comments, concerns, or even ideas. 
Tata~
      Hana-chan
 
EDIT: 1
I am sincerely sorry. I forgot to unhide this chapter. Sorry >.<