Mocha or Macchiato?

Is this what you call love? I call it insanity [Discontinued]

 

When you stepped into the terminal, you heard someone shouting your name. "Yuu-chaaaaan!!!!" You look over to find the source of the shout, but before you could identify it, a pair of arms were hugging you. You smiled and immediately knew who it was. "Zelocchi!!" (A/N: I dunno, it just sounds cute and kinda sounds like zelo-ssi put together really fast and yeah I'll shut up now) you exclaimed happily as you hugged him back. "How have you been, Zelocchi?" "Aigoo Yuuki-noona! I told you not to call me that! It's embarrassing!!! " Zelo whined. 
 
You kept teasing Zelo about his nickname when two more pairs of arms hugged you. "Himchan! Yongguk! How are you?" You asked.  "We're good! I'm so glad you decided to come! We've really missed you!" 
 
You smiled happily. Himchan was like an umma to you, likewise with Yongguk. Well, he was more of a father but it was the same feeling. And you certainly missed Zelo. He was your best friend. 
 
As the four of you were leavin the airport, Zelo started to whine. "Ummaaaaaaa! I'm hungry! Lets go to a cafe and eat!" You agreed with Zelo and the four of you went to Zelo's favorite cafe, Café Matoki.  Zelo got a hot chocolate, Himchan got a latte, Yongguk got a long Americano and you were torn between a mocha and a macchiato. You were in the mood for chocolate so mocha it is. You spent an hour there drinking and talking about life. 
 
As you were about to leave, you accidentally bumped into someone. Quickly apologizing, you look up and feel arms wrap around you. "Yuuki!!" You look and were surprised to find?
 
==========================
Holy . I am so sorry. I kinda forgot to update >< (yea way to go genius) I'm sorry for this crap chapter too.. I kinda changed the plot a bit at the last minute. I'm gonna make it up, I promise!!! 
 
 
Now to the story: kekekekekkeke I left you with a..... Cliffhanger I guess? Who do you think it is? Will this person be an important character in your life? Leave your comments and let me know!!! ^^