*insert clever title here*

Is this what you call love? I call it insanity [Discontinued]

 

When you turned around, you were surprised to see who it was. It was Jongup, your childhood friend! You were so happy to see him that you literally jumped into his arms. "Uppie!!" You called out his nickname. "Ouf! Yuu-chan, how have you been? It's been a while hasn't it?" Replied Jongup. 
 
You were thinking about all of the things that you two had to catch up on, when it finally hit you. The realization of having Daehyun cheat on you on your anniversary hit you like a , and you started to cry. You let your walls fall and just broke down in front of your childhood friend. 
 
"Y-Yuuki?! Are you okay?! What happened?!" Exclaimed Jongup in surprise. You held on to him tightly. He sighed softly and began to guide you through the café and took you to Himchan and Yongguk's house. 
 
As you were walking home, you bumped into someone yet AGAIN. But this time, all you could do was bow an apology and as you looked up, you saw a very familiar face; you were too upset to care so you brushed it off. 
 
When you got home you immediately sat down in the living room and told them everything about what happened with Daehyun. "Oh, Yuuki..." Himchan sniffled as he brought you into a hug. "My poor baby... Having to go through so much!" "I'm gonna punch that bastard the next time I see him..." Yongguk growled. Jongup sat there silently. He looked conflicted. After a long period of silence he looked up at you. "Yuu-chan.... I'm so sorry that I couldn't protect you! I promise that you'll never be hurt again....!" And with that, he gave you a hug. You felt warm and safe in his arms, a feeling you haven't experienced with Daehyun for a while now. The feeling was so nice that you fell asleep within his arms. 
 
Jongup noticed that you fell asleep and brought you up to your room. He gently placed you in bed and tucked you in. He was about to leave when he heard you sleep talking. "Daehyun... No please...! Please, I still love you! So please... Don't hurt me like that anymore..!" Jongup walked over to you bed and bent down to give you a kiss on the forehead. "If only you could love me the way you love him...." Whispered Jongup into the darkness "you could see that I could treat you better. That I love you more. I always have and I always will..." 
 
And with that, Jongup left you to your sleep, seeing how you had a smile on your face now. 
 
==========================
 
Oh my! I'm so sorry!!! I'm a terrible author I know T^T thank you to all subbies that stayed with me! As an apology here are some cookies! Aaaaaand SURPRISE! I'm going to update this again later so stay tune!
 
Tata for now,
Hana-chan~