Part 2

Why With Him ?

Hana shook her head at the elders .

"Hana ." Yoseob chuckled .

"We were just doing that because we know that Yoseob oppa will be responsible no matter what happens ." He continued .

Hani nodded .

"Nae . If not then , we wouldn't do that in the first place . You know what person Yoseob oppa is , right ?" Hani said .

Hana nodded .

"Yoseob oppa is a good , kind , nice , funny , lovely , lovable and fun person that anyone and everyone wanna befriend with ."

Yoseob laughed at Hana's statements about him .

"Not to mention , he is handsome and cute too ! He is perfect !" Hana beamed .

"No one is perfect in this world ." Hani smiled at her sister .

Yoseob smiled too .

"Yup . Oppa have weakness too . Like , cannot hate you and your eonnie ." Yoseob said .

Hani blushed at his words .

"So , aren't you supposed to be at school ?" Hani changed the topic .

"Umma forgot to bring the gift so she told me to get it ." Hana said and ran to the table .

She took the gift and bid goodbye at the couple .

After Hana left ...

They sat on the couch again .

"Hana is a good nagger ." Yoseob said .

Hani laughed along with him .

Ding Dong Ding Dong

The doorbell rang and both of them went to get it .

As they opened the door ...

"Oppa ! I thought you really won't come back !" Hani hugged her adopted brother , which made the baby Seobie jealous .

 

 

A/N: So, I made a double update ! Hehehe . x) Guess who the oppa is ? Well , let's find out together in the next chappie soon ! =)