At HER house

Why With Him ?

So , double update ? O.o

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

-At Hani's house-

 

"Umma ! Appa ! Hana ! Wasseo !" Hani shouted .

She went into the kitchen , approaching her umma who was cooking for dinner .

"Umma , can I help ?" She asked , smiling non-stop .

"What's wrong with you ? Do you catch a cold ?" Her umma asked back .

"Wae ? Is it wrong for me to cook ? I am a girl okay ." She pouted .

"You are always lazy everytime I ask you to cook ." Her umma admitted .

"A-Ani ! I-It's just ..." Hani was lost of words .

"Well , dear . If you insist , can you please go wash first ? You stin--- Wait , I smell Yoseob's perfume on you !" Her umma sniffed .

"Nae !? Err ... Urrr ... Umm ..." Hani stuttered .

"Yoseob oppa ?" Hana came in .

(Remember Kim Hana ? Her 4-year-old sister ?)

"Ya ! Hana ! Were you eavesdropping us ?!" Hani asked .

"Don't scold her . Answer me , what were you doing at school ?" Her umma looked at her seriously .

"I--"

The phone rang .

*Thank god .* Hani gulped .

Her umma went to the phone and answered it .

"Yoboseyo ? , ... , Calm down first , ... , Jinjja !? Jeongmal !? , ... , Ahh ! I am so happy ! Thanks for informing !" Mrs Kim hung up .

She ran to her daughter and hugged her tightly !

"Mrs Yang just called me ..."

Hani's eyes widened .

" ... She said that you and her son are dating , is it true ?" Her umma broke the hug and smiled exditedly .

"W-Well , it's a yes ." She admitted .

She ran to her bedroom and locked the door .

She called her boyfriend .

 

-On phone-

 

"Yoboseyo ?" She heard her boyfriend answered on the other line .

"Seobie ?" She called .

"Hani ! Gikwang ! My girlfriend called me first before yours , hahaha ! What's the matter , yeobo ?" Yoseob asked excitedly .

Hani sighed at the hyperactive Yoseob .

"Did you tell your parents about our relationship ?" She asked softly .

"Nae . Waeyo ?" Yoseob asked , sounded worry .

"Well , my umma hugged me just now because your umma called her . She almost made me lost my breath ." She said .

"Jinjja ? Then , what about now ? Are you okay now ? You are not hurt , right ? Jagiya ! Answer me !" Yoseob panicked .

"Hahaha ! Seobie , don't worry . I am okay right now ." Hani laughed .

Yoseob sighed on the other line .

"How come I can't worry about you ?" Yoseob answered .

"You overprotective guy . Just call me either Jagiya or Yeobo , not both ." Hani chuckled .

"Hehehe . I will call you jagiya , because I will call you yeobo when we get married , arasseo ?" Yoseob said .

"My boyfriend is so cheesy !" She laughed along with Yoseob .

"Jagiya , thanks ." Yoseob said sincerely .

"Why ?" Hani asked .

"Because you've changed me . Remember my first time meeting you ? I was so cold back then ." Yoseob said .

"I wouldn't be this happy and warm if we hadn't meet . You made me happy again after those years of bad memories . Let's promise to not separate even if we are far from each other , okay ?" Yoseob continued .

Hani was touched by his words .

"What a sweet talker . Promise !" She teased .

"Seobie ! I have to wash first . So , we will talk later , arasseo ?" She said .

"Want me to wash you ?" Yoseob said .

She could feel him smirking right now .

"Ya ! You ert !" She hung up .

Hani chuckled and shook her head .

"B.Y.U.N.T.A.E ." She said to herself and went to take a warm shower .

As warm as her boyfriend .

 

 

 

 

A/N: So , as I promised you all ! I updated today ! Hope you like and enjoy this chapter ! Gomawo ! ^^