Who?

my tears...

Remember last time?

 

"me too, honey, I love you too and I'll stop when our love story stops. But True love stories never have endings. So I won't stop either" he said and Key smiled. He made his heart flutter, but that doesn't mean he forgave him already.

 

No one's pov:

 

Jonghyun tried several things to gain Key's forgiveness. From buying sweets and presents to become very clingy. Yet Key was playing hard to get.

 

However from Key's point of view it seems that Jonghyun had enough as he didn't do anything to gain his forgiveness anymore.

 

“uhm yeobo?” Jonghyun raised an eyebrow as he looked at him. “uhm… I think I'm will forgive you soon.” Key said as he looked at Jonghyun anxious.

 

  “about that. No need anymore. I don't care if you forgive or not. I don't feel like I want to have this kind relationship with you anymore. “He said and Key gulped as he clenched his fist.

 

  “I'm sorry,… I really thought that you would have waited for me no matter how long. But it seems I'm wrong… then… I won't bother you anymore.” Key said as he walked away with his stuff.

 

The door closed and he leaned against the wall. He hoped that Jonghyun was playing with him and that he would come and get him. He waited for like 15 minutes. But there was no sign of him. He pushed himself away and turned.

 

The distance between him and their house increased until he wasn't able to see it anymore.

 

He took out his phone and wanted to call Jonghyun but stopped.

 

‘why bothering him when he doesn't want you… you'll make him hate you more if you do.’ He went to his applications and send some messages to earth and mix.

 

+++++++++

 

Hello sweethearts,

 

I want to tell you that Jonghyun and I are no longer together. I took my time to forgive him, but it seems that I wasted to much time.

 

He doesn't want my forgiveness anymore.

 

I ruined it...

 

Anyway Jonghyun is a nice guy, He probably won't kick you out, because I'm gone.

 

It was nice meeting you.

 

I hope you won't make the same mistake as me when you fight.

 

Good luck.

 

Loves Key.

 

+++++++++

 

 

 

To Key it still seems so unreal. But it was the reality he had to believe in. There is no JongKey anymore. It's gone

 

Days flew by since that moment and Key felt so sad and lonely.

 

Key decided to go out and clear his mind, while he was window shopping suddenly a girl waved towards him and not kniwing her , he slightly turned his head.

 

It was his biggest mistake ever.

 

The person who she was waving to was Jonghyun. He walked past him as if he didn’t see him at all.

 

“I wanted to see you, so I escaped from work" he said as a pink aura spread around them. The girl smiled shyly. “let's start our date" he said as they walked away. Key stood there in pain.

 

‘you found someone else in this sort amount of time. It seems I really did wasted ours.’ He thought and turned. He had no longer the desire to continue this thoughtless window shopping.

 

His mind was now full of Jonghyun and his new lover.’ He shook his head. He really can't stick to the past. What's gone is gone and will never come back.

 

He had to remove Jonghyun from his life or else he's not able to live normally.

 

He grabbed his phone and started to text Jonghyun. One final message…

 

+++++++

 

Congrats with your new lover.

 

This will be the last time you'll hear from me.

 

I'll disappear from this point.

 

Your contact info will be deleted.

 

I’m not sure if you care or not.

 

But don't worry.

 

I won't do anything stupid after this.

 

Goodbye, I'll always love even if you don't.

 

Key

 

+++++++++

 

He did as he said he removed him from his social media before he delete / hide his accounts. He deleted every picture of them together and the most important his phone number.

 

He packed his stuff and took a flight to a private resort. Away from everyone at least for a few weeks. He enjoyed his stay there, the nature ,the beautiful beach.

 

He rented a small boat and row thru the clear blue waters. After a while he got tired and stared at the sky as he let the boat float over the quiet waters.

 

“it's so quiet and beautiful here. If Jonghyun was here, I would feel different about this place.” Key sighed as he row back to the land. In a blink of an eye these lonely weeks flew by and he had to go back. The pain in his chest will never leave. He have to live with it.

 

‘will I find someone else to reduce this pain?’ He thought.

 

Several months went past and Key slowly got used to the aching pain in his chest. He was in a good mood since it was a nice day with a good weather, he found out that a store had a new collection of his favourite brand and couldn’t wait to see it.

 

While walking thru the busy shopping streets he accidentally bumped against someone. He quickly apologised and the guy smiled.

 

“no worries but, as compensation, go on a date with me now" he said.

 

Key hesitated but nodded, “I'm Key, who are you?” Key asked as he tilted his head. The guy smiled “I'm lucky… lucky to be able to meet such a cute guy” He said and Key laughed.

 

“I'm going to use that line too” he guy held Key's hand. “you can try it on me.” He smiled.

 

“I'm Mike and where do you want to go” he said “ it doesn't matter.” Key said as he looked at their hands.

 

  They were laughing as they went in and out shops, feeding each other. Key felt great,

 

‘maybe this is the guy who will ease my pain.’ He thought.

 

From a distance a guy was clenching his fists and hate was visible in his eyes as he looked at them. ‘why is he so close to him? Who is he?’

 

--------------

A short chapter as a new year's present.

I'm very sorry for not updating the story.

Please don't kill me.

 

...Jongkey broke up

 

Let's hope they will get back together or next time is MikeKey (mickey mouse xD)

 

Mike is just a random name