Special

my tears...

Dear readers, thank you for clicking on this story and taking a glace at this chapter.

Forgive me for my mistakes and this weird chapter. 

It will be weird in the beginning, but you will get it at the end.

But enjoy.

KEY’S POV:

Christmas has been over for a few months already. But it was the hottest one ever. We had ups and downs. Not only in the way of our relationships but also the physical parts.

We had , that’s how we started and we loved each other but he wants me to get close to him slowly huh. So having as a beginning is a no? but what should I do after being treated like this. So that I can restrain my feelings. So you too have to give me everything I want… am I being arrogant thinking this way? Is his too heavy am I asking too much?

He started to kiss me, distracting me from my thoughts and I slowly opened my mouth to give his access to my meet my tongue. “mhn what if the manager sees us, or what if the paparazzi shows up” I asked as he kissed me deeper.

Suddenly he stops, the fear of him leaving made me regret what I just had said . “no, don’t stop, you can’t I don’t want this to end so fast” I begged as I desperately started to claim his lips. “It won’t end. Today, from now on I’ll embrace you for countless times. From now on I’ll always embrace you.” He said and I glanced at him. “always?” and his eyes widen.

Doesn’t dare to believe that we can keep on going. He’s afraid of ending is because he’s always using endinf as a premise. Suddenly he pushed me away and took a step back. “hey key, Let’s go back to our relationship from before. Go back to when we we’re friends in need. Then nothing will end because there’s no beginning” he said when he avoid my eyes. If you have no faith in this relationship, it’s the same as having no relationship at all…

On the bed in the studio, there’s the smell of dust. On the bed in the dorm , there’s the smell of a man. In that guy’s bed room, there’s a smell coming dorm below his chest and below his navel. That smell that makes people irritable…wait how did I got in the studio? “that way we won’t have so many burdens anymore.” that's what he said and that’s when I left  after he sort of broke up with me. We will going back to how we used to be. Just having physical relationship. ‘will being friends in need lessen our burden? If this is how you think, then this so called ending is a surprisingly simple thing.’

 

Days, weeks I don’t remember the last time we have talked. We both have been avoiding each other. The gap from friends grew, if it keeps going, we will just become colleagues. I was so in my own world that I hadn’t realized that Woohyun sat next to me. “Key, are you alright, you seems so out of the world” he said in concern. “lend me your lap for a while. I’m going to sleep” I said and I slowly turned back into my cat form. WH..What since when did i became a cat??? I have enough. I don’t care who holds me, as long as he can keep me warm. I wish I can stay in cat form and sleep forever.

NO ONE’S POV:

Woohyun chuckled softly, suddenly Jonghyun dashed to him after he called to key’s phone and Woohyun picked up. “shh, come here softly. This guy just went to sleep, so let him sleep a little more” he said and Jonghyun reached over to grab Key. The cat began to stir and saw Jonghyun, desperately he climbed over woohyun, digging nails into his skin. “waa, hurt-, that hurts” he said as he stood up.

The cat turned his head and glared at his former lover and ran away. Jonghyun’s eyes soften, “Key, hey wait, you shouldn’t move around in that condition” Woohyun yelled. Jonghyun took a deep breath before he went to haunt down his pray. His animal features appeared amd his dog ears perked up and dashed after Key leaving the confused and shocked Woohyun behind. ‘Don’t , I’ve enough already, if he had to say something, or do something to me again, I’ll break and will never again be recovered’ Key thought as he used his flexibility of a cat to climb on the back of a truck. But before he got on it fully, Jonghyun already sat on it, his ears disappeared and he grabbed the cat, but it tried to escape from his grasp and accidently scratched the human in his face. “you think you can run away from the claw of a dog?” he said as he hold the cat tightly against his shoulder before he left went inside the studio.'Let me go' "nhaa , meow, meow" the cat whined as it tried to get of the human.

“Omo Jonghyun-shii there is…there is a scratch on your face and it’s still bleeding . is it because of that cat? Were you scratched by it?” PD asked and he shook his head. “My cat was misbehaving nothing bad, so don’t worry. I’m going home for now” Jonghyun said as he walked away. ‘what is he joking about. Who would want to be your cat. Even after you just coldly abandoned me.’ the cat thought.

JONGHYUN’S POV:

Soon after closing the door of my room I tossed the kitty on my bed. “How much longer do you intend to escape by staying in cat form? Get back to human form immidiatly” I demanded as I tilted it’s head, but he turned away with a pained expression on his face. “What’s wrong? I don’t mind if you stay in the form. That way I’ll just have to imprison you in this room you hate… until you die.” I said and it looked at me for a second before looking away and it slowly changed its form.

“Are you trying to bound me ot something? You got problems with your brain? Wasn’t you who said that we should go back to being friends in need? You said that we’ll be more relaxed in that kind of relationship. So I thought that it’s fine for me if you really want that.” He said in a angry tune. I grabbed his face forcing him to look at me.

“yah don’t touch me” he said but I didn’t listen “but… I will still love you one-sided like before” I said as our faces got closer. “Even if you’re trying to avoid  me, claw me, scratch me or even don’t put your trust in me. I will still love you. I won’t give up. Never” I said and his eyes were filled with tears. I slowly leaned down and kissed him slowly deeper and deeper.

KEY’S POV:

 

You said it like you are the only one in a unrequited . He kissed me with more passion, not letting me breath. Slowly his lips wander to my cheek and neck. I stopped him for a while as I began to tremble and sob. “I...I missed your t-touch” I said and he leaned down again. “you hate not being touched?” he asked as he placed kisses on my cheek and hands. “I also hate unable smell your odor. This room is full of your smell, but they don’t come from your body. Haven’t you already fallen for me” I said and he hugged me tightly. “and now” he said as he began to kiss me again “let’s do it with all our love. I'll make sure you won't ever forget my smell” he said as his dog ears appeared and out of excitement, my animal features also popped up and he slowly took of my clothes and I closed my eyes.

*beep, beep, beep, beep, beep*

What’s that sound?

“nghn key baby, turn of the alarm will you?” someone said and I opened my eyes slowly. A dream?

I began to touch my ears and back. “baby what’s wrong?” the person next to me said and I looked up.  ‘Jonghyun’ I climbed on top of him and touched his ears. “hey bummie, are you trying to ? If so then you need to do it ier” he said and I blushed hard. “N-no, I dreamed that I was a cat and you were a dog, but began as friends in need and in the end you broke up with me” I said as I pouted.  “What if I really want to break up with you?” he said and I could feel my heart drop. I began to tremble slightly and chuckled at the same time. “Oh really… then I should that on top of you nor sleep next to you” I said as I got of him and walked to the his bedroom door. At this time I really want to be a cat and run far, far away from all the pain. I slowly closed the door as I sway towards my own room.

How long haven’t I used this room? Well it doesn’t matter anymore. I’ll use you from now on, I won’t abandon you, like I have just been. A single tear left my eye. “goodbye little tear. Are you taking the happy moments with you and leaving the bad and the sad ones after, that isn’t fair you know?” I said as I grabbed my chest. Suddenly my door went slowly open and a man with puppy ears appeared. “Key, you know it was not true. You know I love you, you should have trust my love for you.” He said as he hugged me tightly. “if we could marry each other than I would marry you. I don't marry someone I can live with , I marry the person who I cannot live without.” he said, but I didn’t respond.

“ Spiteful words can hurt your feelings but silence breaks my heart.” He said and took my hands as he tried to make me look in his eyes but without success and he sighed. “I dropped a tear in the ocean, the day that I find it is the day I'll stop loving you. Until then I hope you come back to me soon. Don’t take too long, because I know you will be gone for a little while, but it will feel like an entirely.” He said with a sad smile. “I will wait for you till midnight, if you don’t come then I know you don’t want me anymore” he placed a kiss on my hand and walked out my room. I sighed as I sat down. I don't fall in love with someone ,I can live with, fall in love with someone I can't live without. Should I go to him?

----------------------------------------------------------------

Speciallllll.....chapter, different from the others ...not?

anyway thank you for reading the story.

suggestions, comments, please no spams, requests. birthday presents and such, please write them down

(for birthdays and other requests, splease send them a bit before, like a month or something more)

subscribe and vote...well your choice, but i would be happy if you did hahaha

But enjoy your day and keep smiling <3