Please, Don't Let Me Go~ (part 2 of 2)

Perfect Escape

With Ella and Wooyoung~

Ella and Wooyoung were searching every room. They were checking every corner of that lake house.

"Wooyoung.. What if.. What if we do find something while we're searching?" Ella asked, tears falling down her face. 

"I'll protect you, little Ella" Wooyoung smiled and placed a strand on her hair behind her ear.

But Ella felt her knees weaken and she fell to the ground. She was on her knees and she used her arms to keep her from falling. All of her biggest nightmares were coming true. She remembered her nightmare and started sobbing. Wooyoung kneeled down beside her. 

"Ella.. Ella, it's fine" he whispered in her ear. "I'm here. I won't let anything bad happen to you, I promise" he hugged her and she continued to cry in his chest. "Do you trust me, Ella?" 

Ella nodded slowly against his chest.

"So, then what's there to fear?" Wooyoung asked with a small smile. 

Ella looked up at him and smiled back. And as they continued to search throughout the house, all Ella could think was, 'He gives me hope'

 

With Jen and Teacyeon~

Jen and Tae were walking around the forest that the garden led to. They figured that if there were people in the house, their friends would've told them by now. So the only place the people could've gone to was the forest. Jenna tried to put up a tough front to hide her horrified state. Taecyeon was equally scared but he didn't want to let Jenna know because if she knew, she'd only panic more. 

Jen was grunting and groaning. She didn't like working out and this was utter hell for hell. She felt her knees down covered in mud, more branches kept hitting her face and she felt scratches all over her arms.

"Maybe we should go back? You don't sound so good.." Tae said nervously

"I'm.. " Jen took a deep breathe "fine" she sighed "Just a little tired but I'll make it. Don't worry about me, okay?" 

Tae nodded. "Don't worry, I promise I'll protect you" 

"You promise me, Taecyeon?" Jen asked, raising her eyebrow.

"I promise you Jenna that nothing bad will happen to you while I'm around" Tae smiled.

"Thank you, Tae" Jen smiled back.

"You know, Jen.." Taecyeon started

Jen felt a twig holding her back. She tried letting herself go but to no avail. It was really tangled.

"I know we met recently and all.." Taecyeon continued his speech, oblivious towards what was going on.

Jen was about to call out for him when she felt a fragile hand cover with a tissue. Jen tried screaming but Taecyeon didn't even move. She could hear his voice becoming faint. She suddenly felt drowsy and tired. Maybe it was something that was in the tissue. And before she knew it, she had fainted.

"And this is really not the right time.. But I think I really like you, Jenna.." Taecyeon stopped walking and looked to his side. Jenna was gone.

"Jen?.. Jen?" he called out her name.

Panic went through his body. "Oh no" he muttered as he started running back. "JEN! JEN!?" he screamed her name now. He felt guilty and tears started streaming down his eyes. "I promised I'd protect you" he whispered to himself

 

With Liz and Junho~

Liz and Junho were checking by the lake. They were walking down a small proportion of wood. Liz held onto Junho tightly Junho thought this was because she was scared. Well, Liz was scared but she was more scared of falling into the lake. She knew it was deep and she couldn't swim to save her life. The sun was setting now. They stopped walking and looked at the sunset, hand in hand. 

"Maybe.. Maybe it was just our imagination. The note. Maybe it was just one of Sam's cousins playing her a trick when she was young. Maybe she doesn't remember." Junho told himself. "The lights went out, so what? It happens, right?" he turned to Liz, tears in his eyes "Right?" 

He was absolutely horrified. He was tired of putting up a manly front. He just wanted to go home with his brothers and get back to his normal life. 

Liz saw all of his fear and sadness in his eyes as she wiped his tear away with her thumb. She looked up at him, since he was way taller than her, and smiled.

"Junho, everything will be alright, I promise" Liz said

"You promise?" Junho asked raising his pinky finger.

Liz interwined her finger with his and her smile widened. "I promise"

Just then, Liz felt someone take her foot and yank her down to the lake. She didn't even have time to scream. She was drowning.

 

Author's Note

Ohhhh my gooooosh~! Two cliff hangers?! Say it.. I'm baaad :'D 

Thanks to my co-author, violetmoons, for giving me the idea for this chapter when I was in some serious deep writer's block.

Listen guys, I know I haven't been fair lately.. I haven't updated as much as I've wanted to. But these teachers are killing me with all of this homework and projects. I can't find the time. But I promise to update whenever I can, kay? 

Thank you so much for the support. You guys are amazing ^^ I can't express it any better

Chapter 8 will be uploaded tomorrow, kay?

-msrebechan