First Day Of School.

I Own You [Hiatus]

 

“Young Master is missing again?!” Mrs. Jang screams. “What is wrong with you people?! Why aren’t you guys ever watching over him?!”  She waves her arms all over. The maids lower their heads in fear.


“W-well... Young Miss is with him... So I don’t think anything is going to happen...” One of them add. Madam Jang shot her eyes her the frighten maid.


“I HATE HER THE MOST! Why do you guys always let her watch over him?!” She shouts and stomps to the front door. “Just because my husband especially assign her to him doesn’t mean you guys shouldn’t do your jobs!” She lectures some more and points to the bulters. “Get a car ready! I’m going to go to his school!” She shouts.


“Madam... You shouldn’t...” The Senior Maid of the house said. “It’s reckless...”


“Don’t worry. The school is just a couple miles away. Beside it’s a private school! Don’t bother me!” She utters and put on her shoes as another maid brings it over.


“But...” The maid start. The Madam stop and look at her.


“That’s your guilty voice... What are you hiding?” She ask and glares at Senior Maid. She quickly bows and apoligize.


“Sorry! Madam! It seems like he went with Young Miss to her school instead. The public school. I’m afriad you can’t go!” Madam Jang widen her eyes.


“BWO?!”
_oCtnVziPrvtTs8kHfNAU8zidb4s3zFSltObtUM2


“Young Master...”

“Hurry! We have to past the main road before mother catches up to us!” Hyun Seung laughs and pull Seung Yeon’s hand. Seung Yeon abruptly stop in her tracks and pull her hand away.


“Young Master, I can’t let you go any farther. It might be dangerous. Let’s go home.” Seung Yeon quietly state and turn around. Hyun Seung look at her back as she tries to make her way through the bush.


“Seonmul!” Hyun Seung utters in a serious tone. Like a master would say to it’s dog. Seung Yeon stop. “I order you to take me to school with you.” He commands. Hyun Seung smile. ‘Off course she’ll do what I say. I’m her master!’ Hyun Seung walks over to her and grab her hand. She was still facing the other way. “Let’s go.” His says. Hyun Seung was now ten, however, his obnoxious attutide was that of a high school bully. Seung Yeon (12 years old), being his servant, didn’t refuse. She waits for him to slowly drag her away. “C’mon! You’re starting middle school! I don’t want to go to my boring elementary school!” He chuckles and continues to walk. Seung Hyun was carrying his and her backpack as she steady her pace. As they approach the main road to her school, Hyun Seung let’s go, knowing his mother wouldn’t pass this border. She was forbidden to show herself to the public. Hyun Seung smile and look at the middle school students. They look at him, wondering why a elementary kid was there.


“Young Master go home...”


“Wahhh! So this is a middle school?” He grins and walk pass the front gate. Seung Yeon quietly follow. Her hair flowing on the wind at a couple of young guys pass by.


“Hey look! Fresh meat!” One of them announces.


“Yeah! She’s a cutie!” Another add.


“Heh... I would like to hold onto that!” They laugh. Being in their ‘developing’ age, the guys look at her from front to back. Seung Hyun didn’t even notice and care about their stares.


“I dare you to talk to her first!” Someone blurts. The four guys nudge at one another until one of them was close enough to touch her. Seung Yeon finally notices them and look up. Her eyes glitters in the sunlight, yet with no expression. The young boy blushes as he grin.


“H-hey there cutie.” He starts, as his friends watch with admiration. “I’m Yoon Doo Joon...” He look down at his feet and playfully kick the dirt. “I saw you walking by and I was just thinking maybe we could go to class together!” He said and quickly turn to look at his friends. They laugh and threw him a thumbs up. He smile and turn back to her. Seung Yeon plainly look at him.


“Why? Do you have a class with me?” She question. Her innocent was flowing everywhere. She didn’t know what he was getting at. His friends burst into laughter as they watch their buddy get rejected.


“Huh? Uh... Yeah- I mean no but-”


“Then why do you want to walk with me?” She ask. Seung Yeon look up at him as her lashes flutter in the wind. Her face was cold, but so intriguing.


“Well...” He fix his posture and starts over. “Y’know we should get to know each other better...” He said and reach for her hand. Doo Joon’s friends watch with anticipation. Suddenly...


“Don’t touch.” Hyun Seung confront as he grabs Seung Yeon’s hand before Doo Joon. His friends’ jaws drop. “A low scum like you can’t even look at my belongings.” He blurts and stands in front of Seung Yeon. Doo Joon widen his eyes at the little boy. He was just told off by a short boy, in his overall, who only reaches up to Seung Yeon’s chin. “What a poor state you’re in. You can’t pick up any girls with that status.” He judge and smirk. The middle schoolers watch in amazement as this elementary kid rip it off. Some more students around them watch to see what was going to happen next.


“Ha-HAHAHAHAHAHA!” Doo Joon break out after a long silince. “What?! Are you a kid? Why do you have such a foul mouth?!” He shouts and point at Hyun Seung. Doo Joon’s friends walks over and laughs along. “I can’t believe this little fellow! What have your bad mother been teaching you kid?” Hyun Seung clamly look at him and cross his arms. Holding his head high.


“At least I have a mother, but just by looking at your dirty clothes and outlook; I would say you don’t have a mother.” He spill. The middle schooler stops laughing. “Look like I was right. Now get along before you embarrass yourself more.” Hyun Seung said and pull Seung Hyun away. Doo Joon lower his head. He glares at the dirt and clench his fist. The little hit the spot. Doo Joon was a rebellious teen with a dead mother! Doo Joon exhale.


“Why you...” He force out of his gritting teeth. “YOU LITTLE !” Doo Joon screams and charges towards Hyun Seung and Seung Yeon as they were about to reach the school’s front door. He quickly grab a stick laying on the ground and dash towards Hyun Seung.


“No! Doo Joon!” His friends shout. Doo Joon ignore them; as soon as he reaches Hyun Seung, he gives out a hard swing.


“Die!!!” He shouts and shut his eyes. The whole school gasp in fright. Hyun Seung widen his eyes and turn around in that very moment. An arm reaches out and stops the stick as it jab into her fore arm. Seung Yeon forces the stick out of his grasp and quickly shift her whole body. She grab Doo Joon’s shoulders and place her right foot onto Doo Joon’s stomach. With a strong kick, Doo Joon is swung over her and onto his back. “Ack!” He exclaims as his back hit the ground. The females and males student watch with confusion as Seung Yeon fix herself. They have never seen anything like it before! The students around them start mumbling as Doo Joon’s friend scurries over and help him away. Seung Yeon pick up the backpacks she drop and walk over to Hyun Seung. He was still in shock. The second time Seung Yeon got hurt for protecting him. Sure, there was many more, since Hyun Seung was a stubborn kid, but Seung Yeon never gets hurt.


“You could’ve kick it right out his hand, you know that right?” Hyun Seung said after a while of entering into the school building. Seung Yeon was making her way to the bathroom. She didn’t say anything. “So you didn’t want to dislocate his hand, because knowing your kicks.. They’re strong...” He carries on. Hyun Seung look at her back as she extend forward. “Why did you go easy on him? You didn’t even throw him?!” Hyun Seung keep questioning. “He was about to hurt me?! Isn’t it your job to protect me?” Seung Yeon reaches the bathroom and open the door. “Seonmul!” He said, in his commanding voice again. Seung Yeon stop and turn around, with a blank expression.


“You’re safe. He’s safe.” She plainly said and walk in. Hyun Seung watches the door close and heavily breathe.


You’re not safe...” He whispers.