Rescue or Murder?

I Own You [Hiatus]

 

"Mama!" Hyunseung screams as he was about ten feet away from a huge wolf heading towards him. "Mama!" He cries again with fright. Hyunseung has wondered off, since he tried following Seung Yeon. He still couldn't believe he saw her jump down from a tall tree, unharmed. Something about her was fishy and he can sense it. Anyhow this wasn't the time to worry about her. He wipe his tears away and ran back the way he came. Or so he at least thought he came. Within a couple minutes of this pursuit the wolf was already no more then a couple of feet away. Was this how he was going to die? Never getting to show his father what he can accomplish. All he wanted to do was grow up and overtake the business so that his mother can spend more time with his father. He just wanted them happy like the little times they spent together. Believe it or not they were once happy.

Hyunseung huff and huff through his run as the wolf's snarl can be heard seconds away. "Umma! Umma! Help!!!" He cries. Not far away Hyunseung can hear some butlers and maids calling out for him. "Ah! Over her-" Suddenly, just like you'll see someone in an urgent moment do in movies; he trips on a root sticking from the ground and falls flat on his face. Hyunseung weep and grab his bleeding nose as the wolf slowly approach him, like the prey his is. Hyunseung caught a glimpse of the wolf’s thick, white fur. The coloring of the hair was brown at the tip and faint; it was long and straight. He couldn’t help but notice how strangely beautiful this wolf was. His eyes yellow and full of power.

Hyunseung spit out the blood in his mouth and started to cry. With that cry the wolf roars and take a big leap towards him. Hyunseung shut his eyes and turn to the ground, just hoping this was going to be fast and painless. He held his breath and throws his arm over his head.

Pain never came. He heard a loud noise though. The sound of bone crushing and flesh spitting apart. He can even smell the stench of blood after a couple of seconds. Was it his? Was this the painless death he asked for? Hyunseung slowly exhale and open his eyes. Suddenly a long scream came from one of the maid not far away. What was wrong? Did she see his bleeding body, torn apart? Hyunseung slowly sat back up as a drool of blood drip down from his lips. It took a couple of second for his eyes to fix on what was display in front of him. Seung Yeon stood there reaching out her hand, stain with blood. Blood was on her shirt, her face! Her feet were dirtied with mud and her clothes torn at some spot! What had just happened?

All the maids and butlers rushes to the scene.


“What happened?!”


“What’s going on?!”


“What is she doing?” Questions were being asked without answers as they look the her. Hyunseung heavily breathe and gaze into her eyes. Seung Yeon eyes were yet again, expressionless.


“Oh my god! Look at that!” Someone shout. Everyone’s attention drew to the beast laying in the brush nearby. Hyunseung turns over there too and sees the beautiful white coat drain with red. A huge stick forced into its’ throat. The wolf’s eyes were now hidden from life. His power, gone. Hyunseung widen his eyes and look back at her. She still had her hand out, reaching for him. Hyunseung held his nose and slowly grabs it. ‘What kind of seonmul are you?!’
WRmRbguC1yJr-fx4cxCwSZXgOeZpuf08tb23UlnA

“Are you sure you don’t want anything else? Any pain killers?” Mrs. Jang asks with worry. She’s been freaking out the whole day and is continuing to do so until she knocks out.


“I’m fine umma...” Hyunseung answers.


“Alright then.” She said and rub her hands together.


“Umma...” Hyunseung starts.


“Hmm? Honey what is it?”


“I’m tired...” He yawns.


“Oh! Oh alright then! You sleep! I’ll be just down the hall in my room alright?” She utters. She fix his blanket and tuck him in nicely as the clock hit 10:00 PM. She walks to the door and turn off the lights. “Goodnight sweetie.”


“You too...” Hyunseung says and close his eyes. His mother closes the door and walk to her room. Hyunseung wait until her footsteps disappear.

He open his eyes again and sat up from his bed. Hyunseung grab the medicine place on the table and walk to the door. He slowly open it and creep out of his room. He made his way to the stairs and rush down as the maids past by. He quietly walk down the hall unseen and past all the guard somehow. Well he was actually pretty experience in this anyways. Hyunseung finally got the elevators where it will lead him to he guest rooms in the far end of the whole building. He look around every corner carefully and made his way down the hall. There were four guest rooms. In one of these, Seung Yeon was in. He check the first three and saw no one.

Hyunseung reach the forth guest room in the far end of the hall and slowly open it. Inside, the lights were on and water was running. He took a step inside. “Seonmul?” He whispers. Hyuseung walk over to the bed and saw that it was untouched. He continue onto the bathroom where the sound of running water was coming from. “Seonmul?” He repeats. Inside the room was pretty steamed up. The window were dripping water and so were the windows. In the bath tub sat Seung Yeon. She look at him with curiosity in her stare. “Oh, you were here.” He said and quickly walk over. “Here! Medicine for you!” He said and hand it out to her. She looks at it. “I only needed band aid on my nose. You can use the rest!” She look at him and back at the aid kit. “D-don’t think I brought this to you because I like you! I still hate you for being close with appa.” He blurts. Seung Yeon look at him and for a second her eyes glitters. It was like she was smiling with her eyes. He smiles back. ‘Thanks for saving me... Seonmul.’