Two Years Later.

_______Day By Day [하루하루]

HyeMi's POV

I sobbed, no.. It was more like, a river of cold icy water that ran in the middle of the summer. I held onto Jiyeon as she looked at me, her eyes puffy, her eyes still spilling tears out of her eyes. I looked up, two boys walked our way as I wiped my eyes to see clearer.

"Hi! We are the Kwon Twins!" The two said as Jiyeon looked up.

"Kwon.." She started to sob more, she dug her head into my shoulder as I felt my eyes being pricked with more tears.

"I'm Youngdeuk and this is my brother Youngdon. If you haven't noticed." Youngdeuk said as they both smiled as I turned away. I didn't want to talk to anyone.

"Look, we are here to help you." They said as Jiyeon looked up.

"I don't believe you." Jiyeon said, I already knew she didn't trust anyone anymore.

"We are trainees from YG Entertainment." They said as I looked up. 

"What are you saying? You know what happened?" I said as they both looked at each other.

"Someone told us, name stays a secret." Youngdon said as he smiled. They both held out hands for us to grab. Jiyeon grabbed Youngdeuk's hand as I grabbed Youngdon.

 

They walked us home, made sure we didn't cry, and when we did they would make a weird face, or start to fight with each other which made us feel not as much better, but a little.

I laid on my bed, as I looked up to the ceiling. I looked at my cellphone that was vibrating. I looked at the caller ID and it was JinAe. I thew my phone to the other side of the room as I started to cry.

Why, why did she lie. Why did she have to ruin so much for us.

I heard Jiyeon sobbing with made me sob even more.

Days passed like that, we cried every day, then it became once in a while, then we'd only cry once a year. On that same date..

December 12, 2008.

Youngdeuk and Yongdon cheered us on, and helped us get better, but the scar that was left on our hearts were to forever be there.

Today, it's the year 2011, Seungri came out with his mini album, and Big Bang just released their mini album also.

In the past two years, we heard nothing from them,

no calls. But only little hints, or hints that would make our heart pound. Jiyong wrote majority of the songs, which majority left us puzzled or conflicted, and maybe think, they are thinking of us still.

"Eonni, I'm going to go crazy. I'm going to confront JinAe already." I said as Jiyeon looked at me and nodded.

I met her on MSN as I felt my heart pound.

JinAe says:

you wanted to talk?