Chanyeol

Summer Waters

 

KRIS

It’s been three days.

Everything is back to normal. I’m hanging out with my normal friends again.

But nothing feels right.

It feels like my insides are empty. 

I don’t feel up for anything anymore. I don’t even eat properly anymore either.

I keep thinking about him, he’s the only thing I really think about anymore.

I don’t want to think about him… but I just can’t.

 

CHANYEOL

It’s been weeks since I last put on my uniform. But funnily enough, I was putting it on now.

After I was ready, I looked myself up and down in the mirror, and my sister came in without knocking. Her name is Chun Hei. She’s a nurse at a hospital in Seoul. Ever since our parents died she looks after me well and pays for everything. She’s only four years older than me.

“Oh… you’re going to school. Good.” She stood at the door way and smiled. “You look good.”

“Thanks sis.” I turned to her and exhaled. “Did you just get back from work?”

“Yes, I have night shift again so I’ll cook now and then you can heat it up when you get home.”

Chun Hei was looking rather old. The circles around her eyes were darker, and her face looked tired.

“Nah, it’s okay, I’ll buy something on the way. Go to bed, alright? You should be resting properly.” I grabbed my bag off of my bed and slung it over my back. As I got to my door, I hugged her and kissed the top of her head. “I worry about you. You’re always going out of your way to do things for me, but don’t do that anymore. Let me handle things myself, alright? Now go to bed.” I guided her to her bedroom and she sighed heavily.

“Have a good day at school. Don’t go getting into any fights.” She laughed and closed her bedroom door behind her.  

I stood there for a moment silently, and then headed for the door.

I didn’t want my sister to worry about me anymore.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N: Chanyeol's first chapter~ Woooo! When I wrote some of Chanyeol's part, I made him a very open, so in the chapters he has, you find out a lot about him and his family... I think?

Well anyway, thanks for reading/subscribing/commenting. x0x0x