EPILOGUE

The Runaway

Sandara stood at the airport with her ticket in her hand. Her flight was supposed to be on the day after tomorrow since she wanted to spend some time with her family. But her stay in Korea had been emotionally draining and she just didn’t have the strength to stay any longer. And so, after her confrontation with Kwon Jiyong last night, she called the airline company to cancel her ticket and exchange it with an earlier flight.

 

And she was more than glad to leave now though a part of her wished that someone would stop her. Only someone could stop her now. Just one word from him and she’ll stay. But as she looked around, she saw no sign of him.

 

‘Of course he’s not here.’ She said to herself as she remembered that the others thought that she was leaving after two days. She heard the speakers announcing that the plane has arrived and so, she pulled her bags with her.

 

But for some reasons, something made her stop. She turned around and saw that he was there—Kwon Jiyong was there. She stood frozen in her spot and waited for him to run to her and he did. Well, not exactly. He ran passed her.

 

“What the hell.” Sandara couldn’t help but say a loud.

 

“Yah! Kwon Jiyong! In case you forgot what I look like, I’m here!” Sandara said as screamed after Kwon Jiyong.

 

Jiyong stopped running and he looked back, only to scream to her, “Yah! If you don’t hurry, we’ll miss the plane.”

 

“What?” Sandara said as she remained frozen on her spot. Jiyong figured out that she was too confused to move and so, he went back and grabbed her arm and pulled her with him.

 

“I meant what I said last night Sandara.  I really don’t care if you left me in the past, I’ll really forget about it. But since you made your decision and you really don’t want to stay... then I won’t ask you to stay.” Jiyong started. He stopped again to face her.

 

“And if I can’t ask you to stay... then I’m running away with you.” Jiyong finished.

 

And with that, they ran away together.