The End?

Trash bin

 

 

After the spending some time with D.O., Suho became attached to him. Every night when he sleeps, he asks D.O. to sleep beside him, Suho gives all the time he has by staring at D.O.’s face.

The next morning Suho woke up and he did not see D.O. by his side, there’s a small envelope on the side where D.O. slept. Suho opened the envelope and found a short letter.

(While Suho is reading the letter, D.O. walks slowly to the Han river, and drowns himself)

“To my dearest master, I’ll be calling you Suho for now, it’s been a couple of weeks with you and yet I feel loved by my owner who accidentally found me on a trash site. I know why you cried back then, I just didn’t want to hurt you my love for you will never die and hopefully your love for me won’t, I love you Suho but it’s time to put an end to both our pain, I’m a humabot who was made for protecting someone yet that very job I can’t do it properly, I don’t know how but I learned how to love and feel pain from you, I love you Suho.”

Suho went to Mr. Kwang Soo and shared what happened to D.O., Mr Kwang Soo, together with the old gen. bots became remorseful and mourn for the current situation of Suho.

2 years have passed and Suho still hasn’t completely forgotten about D.O., he passed by the trash sight where he first met D.O., he smiled and continued to walk towards his house, when his old pathway was blocked, Suho was forced to look for another route. While waiting for the green light to be red, Suho came across with someone who looks the same as D.O. only the hair was longer. Suho stared at the guy and the guy replied with a O.O gaze something that the humabot always does, Suho smiled at the guy and the Guy smiled back………………………

 

-Part II?-

Well if anyone asks for a part II I’ll gladly make a continuation. I hope you guys enjoy this short fanfic J.