MEMORY CARD?

Trash bin

 

 

After 2 days Suho received an email from KWcorps. The letter sent contains only a few sentences telling him that his meeting cannot be setup due to your unknown reasons and my busy schedule. Suho was in agony for he did not know what to do at the humabot that he only found in the trash bin. He quickly emailed the story of how he found D.O. and how he was a member of the EX-O-2100781. To Suho’s surprise a new email notification was in his inbox.

“Dear Mr. Suho

 

              My name is Lee Kwang Soo, owner of the KWcorps.

I would like to meet you at the KWcorps headquarters by 10:00am,

I have cancelled all of my meetings to answer your request, please meet

Me on Sunday.

 

Mr. Lee Kwang Soo”

 

Suho became happy since his meeting request was approved not even an hour after he sent his email. He then realized that he hasn’t bonded with D.O. yet.

“Yahhhhh!!!! D.O. come with me, It has been a week now since I found you and I haven’t gotten to know you better.” Suho smiling in an awkward way, ran towards D.O. and asks him to go on a friendly date.

Suho walks with D.O. on the street and starts to ask him weird stuff. “Soo… D.O. how does it feel like to be a humabot?” Suho scratches his head and regrets asking the question. While slowly facing at Suho, “(giggling) I don’t feel anything, I’m a robot designed to protect my master.” Suho quickly faced another direction to avoid D.O.’s gaze. Suho blushes in an awkward way and questions himself to why he felt so warm when D.O. faced him. As they continue to walk the streets D.O. begins to ask Suho what it feels like to be a human and what makes them fall in love. Suho tells D.O. that humans fall in love when they share the same feeling with the person they like and when their hearts beat fast the moment the saw the person that they like. D.O. stops and says “I must be in love then.” He faced Suho again and quickly faced towards their path; D.O. blushed like a human and ran quickly to the mall out of humility. Suho pauses for a second and moves his head from left to right out of confusion. He ran quickly and followed D.O. inside the mall.

Suho took D.O. in a humabot clothing shop where their clothes are designed to help secure the data’s that they have processed and protect their system from various kinds of viruses. D.O. chose a Memory X jacket saver. Suho completed the jacket purchase and the saleslady asks D.O. to put his connector on to the jacket to receive the memory protection program. When D.O. connected to the jacket. His eyelids began to twitch and the jacket started to make a glitching sound.

“Sir! Sir! Take the jacket off from the humabot now!” The saleslady commanded.

“Sorry, I don’t know what’s happening; I just bought this humabot a week ago.”

D.O. began to regain consciousness when the jacket was removed from him. He started to make an O.O face again alluring everyone with his awkward grin.

“Please bring the humabot to a humabot technician and ask them what the problem is.”

Suho and D.O. ran quickly away from the store, they decided to go home when things turned out in the wrong way. Suho told D.O. that they will be meeting someone on Sunday.

Later at night, Suho was praying in his bed and after he began to prep his bed so that he could already sleep, when D.O. walked in his room and gave him a bouquet of flowers made of paper that overlapped each other.

“Why did you make this?”

“Don’t you like it?” D.O. replied in a trembling way.

“I do, I am a big fan of origami D.O. how’d you know that?”

“I know your whole personality and interests I knew it all the moment you marked my lips.” D.O. was completely red and fidgeting from the aura of the room.

Suho blushed when D.O. walked out of the room feeling happy and pleased in what he did. “Goodnight D.O.!” As Suho closed the door he began to smile and reminisce how he met D.O. and how sad his life was before the humabot entered his life. “This is bad I’m falling in love with a humabot and to top it all it’s a boy.” Suho shrugged the thought of falling in love with a humabot, he did not care because it’s the first time he fell something for someone, even though he’s not sure what the feeling is. He jumped into his bed and turned the lights off.

When Suho woke up, he was shock when he opened his eyes and found out that D.O was sleeping beside him, D.O.’s head is placed on the chest of Suho’s and D.O.’s body was curled up like a child sleeping with their parents. Suho blushed when he saw D.O.’s face, he then reach for D.O.’s forehead and kissed him, Suho stared blankly at the boy and for a moment he wrapped his arms around D.O.’s body and grabbed it towards him.

D.O. woke up and said “Master your heart is beating fast and my thermometer says that your body temperature became warm, are you feeling ok?” Suho couldn’t hide his feelings for the humabot anymore.

 “D.O. remember when I told you that humans fall in love with the person they share the same feeling with?”

“Yes, why?” D.O. couldn’t possibly forget of that moment near the mall, his face started to turn red.

“I think I’m in love with you.” Suho replied with his killer smile.

“Master, Do you remember when I said I must be in love? I was talking about you.” D.O. looked Suho with his O.O face when suddenly Suho stood up. D.O. thought that Suho realized that he’s with a humabot and not a real person who has a heart and a soul; he’s only a humabot with a program and a memory. Suho grabbed D.O.’s head towards his and locks his lips on him. For a minute D.O. didn’t what to do but then replied with a much passionate kiss accompanied by his moist tongue.

“How did you learn to kiss?” Suho asked because he was really confused.

“Ohh…I have some tricks in my sleeves…cough cough internet … cough cough.”

Suho laughed at D.O.’s words, It took them 30 minutes to finish their passionate kissing, Suho needed to leave for work and for voice practice so he left D.O. in the house. D.O. felt a small glitch in his head so he shut down after the multiple times of glitching. Suho arrived at home when he saw that D.O. was not moving nor staring at anything, He tries to call the humabot companies but they all close down at 3:00am, Suho was crying nonstop when he was trying to wake up D.O. “D.O. wake up...sob..wake up….” Suho didn’t sleep even for an hour; he waited until D.O. opens his eyes. He’s phone rang and tells him to wake up and shower already because he has a meeting with Mr. Kwang Soo. Suho rushes to the comfort room and took a bath, without drying himself properly he took his clothes, carried D.O. and drove his car to the meeting place.

Suho rushed to the top floor of the building to speak with Mr. Kwang Soo. He ignored the secretaries and the humabots outside the office of Mr. Kwang Soo. Upon arriving at the door, Suho pushes it and shouts “Mr. Kwang Soo I need your help.” Although he found someone sitting on a huge chair he notices that a guy of average height and youthful physique welcomes him. He asked why he was young but Mr. Kwang Soo changed the topic and directly asked Suho’s concern.

“Is that the humabot you’re talking about?”

“Yes, D.O. was still ok these past few weeks, but when I left him yesterday but when I arrived at my house I saw him lying on the floor without any movements.”

“Can you please hand him to Kris and Miyoung, Kris is a model of the EX-O-2100781 like your humabot, and Miyoung is a model before the EX-O-2100781 she’s a G-G-0805.” Mr. Kwang Soo told Suho about the history of the bots and why there are only few people that have the secret models.”The EX-O-2100781 models have a short life span compared to the new gen. bots, to tell you the truth these bots have no memory, instead they have brains, their artificial brains came from a few donors, we also asked a for blood donations, these people were still young back then when they donated their identity, their genes are responsible for the physical features of the old gen. bots, the government and some religions halted our production of special generation because our way of making them was unethical.

Few hours have passed when Kris and Miyoung returned to the office with D.O., the humabot rushed to Suho’s arms. “Master why are you crying?” D.O. asked. “Nothing, I just missed you D.O.” Mr. Kwang Soo asks the three huma bots to leave the room and go to another area. Mr. Kwang Soo told Suho that D.O. wouldn’t last another month, Suho then became teary eyed and started to cry in front of Mr.Kwang Soo. “Suho, I’m sorry to tell you this but your humabot has been examined by Kris and Miyoung and the scan shows that it survived for more than 18 years. The life span of an old gen. humabot is only up to 25 years, when they show some symptoms then the life expectancy is greatly reduced, luckily Kris and Miyoung haven’t started showing some glitches yet but soon enough they will still leave this world.”

Suho couldn’t stand any of the bad news his hearing; he called out D.O.’s name and bowed at Mr. Kwang Soo, Kris and Miyoung. “Thank you for everything, have a nice day.” Suho walked out of the room and ran towards the elevator; D.O. couldn’t keep up so he just took the stairs. Finally when they both saw each other in the parking area D.O. called the attention of Suho. “Master wait for me, I just got repaired!” Suho dried his tears and tried to it all up, D.O. I’m sorry I need to go home fast come let’s now, I don’t feel so good.”

When Suho and D.O. Arrived at their house, Suho asks D.O. to go sleep for awhile and rest his humabot body. He prepared meals for himself and T.V. shows for D.O. he setup a romantic area for their date. “Master why do we have candles?” D.O. quickly scans the net for information and changes his facial expression. “(O.O), are we going to have a date?” Suho took D.O.’s hands and forced him to sit on the chair. “While I eat you watch T.V. and enjoy the entertainment.” D.O. quickly replied “As long as I have you I don’t need any entertainment.” Suho got teary eyed again and remembered what Mr. Kwang Soo told him. “D.O. please don’t forget me, I will always love you.” D.O. smiled and nods his head.

For a few more days Suho and D.O. dated, Suho doesn’t care if they were seen in public, as long as he’s with D.O. his completely happy. D.O. changed the habits of Suho he affected him the most that’s why Suho can’t easily let go of D.O.