Beautiful Victim

Tasty

The next day, I couldn't stop worrying about how Daeryong saw my bare face. Though he wasn't in my building since he was a senior I still kept looking around just in case he was near me. 

"Hey." said Soryong.

"Oh! Uh hi." I replied.

"Are you okay? You look a bit cautious today."

"I'm okay, don't mind me." 

"If theres something wrong then you can tell me." Soryong then gave me a smile before leaving. 

Then I felt something piercing my back. I turned around and seven members of the Tasty Twins fanclub were glaring right at me. They looked really jealous. Especially the girl standing at the front of the group. I overheard this from conversations but the Tasty Twins fanclub was split into two departments, the Big Dragons and the Little Dragons. Which were for Daeryong and Soryong. And that super glare girl was the head of the Little Dragon department, for Soryong.

"Tch, doesn't even know her place." she said.

I think I'm in trouble.

 

I went to my locker the next day to find my locker covered in bright pink paint and sticky notes with DIE B****H written on them. I was being bullied. I opened my locker and took my ripped textbooks out of my new pink painted locker and headed to class. 

"Su Yeon sshi, why are you're books all ripped? Did something happen." asked professor Jang.

Everyone in the seminar room all stared at me and some even glared, telling me to not dob on them. I didn't know what to do, I was dripping with cold sweat and felt threatened.

"Oh, I just ripped my books for fun." I said.

"Really? I don't think that a good student like you would do that. If you are bullied then"

"I'm not being bullied, it's okay. I'll buy new textbooks."

 

For a few weeks I was pushed, called names and ignored. Soryong came and talked to me everyday and kept me company but I didn't tell him anything about being bullied. But I could take that much, I was bullied in highschool as well

Then I walked past the evil super glare girl, she must of been the ringleader.

"A ty ugly girl like you should just die, not try to seduce our prince with her lame tactics." she said.

Hold it in Su Yeon, hold it.

"You're the ugly one Jung In!" said a familiar voice. 

Is that Soryong's voice?

"She's beautiful both inside and out! Unlike you scumbags who gang up and bully one person.

I turned around and hoped to see Soryong talking back to her. 

"DAERYONG?!" I said.

"You've never seen Su Yeon without glasses, she's the most beautiful girl ever!" he said.

"Hey you!" I quickly put my hand on Daeryong's mouth and dragged him away. Jung In on the other hand was suprised with dropped open.

"You mister shut up!" I said after taking him to the girl's bathroom.

"You took me into the girl's bathroom."

"You! It was just a reflex." 

"And your hot as without glasses, why don't you just show them?" 

The was silent pause for a while before I told him my story.

"It isn't easy being pretty. Everyone thinks that you're a higher level so they don't approach you. I never had a friend before because of my looks. The guys always stalked me and I was nearly many times. Then everyone made rumors about me dated old rich guys and called me a e. They started to bully me ever since I entered high school. So I thought it was better if I was never pretty. I put on glasses and made myself as plain as I could using make up. So leave me alone and don't ever talk to me ever again." 

With that I left him and went straight home.