Twin's Connection

Tasty

As usual I popped onto the bus and sat at the back corner. I got sat on a few times but that was the usual. My eyes scanned the whole bus, I didn't see Soryong on it.

Maybe something happened and he missed the bus.

I took my phone out and started to type a message.

"Hey. Soryong. why. aren't. you. on. the. bus."

"Wait, that sounds like I'm a stalker." I said to myself.

I deleted the message and decided to not send him anything. I got off at the university stop with much difficulty and made my way to the lockers. I grabbed my books and closed the door just to see Daeryong's face behind it.

"Ah!" I yelled.

"You scared me, what do you want?" 

"You must be worrried about Soryong not being here." He said arrogantly.

"N....N...No. Why would I be?" I said.

"Anyone can tell you have a crush on him." He said.

"I'm not that obvious." I said, pushing my glasses a bit higher.

"Yea yea." He said.

"Soryong is sick and is resting at home right now so you don't need to worry your little heart over it."

"Shut up you! And why are you talking to me anyways?" I asked.

"Since Soryong was interested in talking to a girl for once I thought that maybe I would be as well, that guy never talks to girls you see." He replied.

"Interested?" 

"But now that I see that you're not just plain but boring as well, it was a waste of time." He said, walking off.

Damn right they're different, this guy's a flirt compared to the gentle Soryong.

 

After my classes, I decided to take a short stroll before going home. The gardens were really big and I couldn't help myself from exploring it. Then I spotted the greenhouse again, hidden away from the rest of the school grounds. Due to my stupid curiousity, I go inside it once again. Then I see Daryong, lying behind the potted plants.

"Why are you here again?" I asked.

"No reason, why are you here again?" he asked.

"No reason as well." I answered.

Daeryong got up and walked towards me, but for some reason he didn't look right. His steps were slow and heavy and his panting was rapid. When he reached me he fell down. I quickly felt his forehead. It was burning hot.

"You're sick as well?!" I said.

"Yea, maybe." he said.

"Maybe! You're burning! No wonder, if Soryong is sick then you must be sick as well." I said panicked.

I wrapped my arms around Daeryong and pulled him up so that I was hugging him. then I dragged him towards the infirmary. Just then my glasses fell off and Daeryong stared right at me with big eyes.

"Your......your." before he could continue he fainted in my arms. 

SHIZ! HE SAW ME WITHOUT GLASSES!

But it wasn't the time to be panicking over my glasses, I had a fainted grown man in my arms. After 20 minutes of pulling, I managed to take him to the infirmary. I saw professor Jang and she quickly helped me put him on the bed.

"He has a high fever of 39 degrees!" she said.

"Really?" I gasped.

"Yep, you better go home, I'll take care of him." 

"Okay, thanks." I said. I went to my locker and put my books into my bag. Then I saw my phone. I hesitated but I grabbed it and texted Soryong.

"Your. brother. is. in. the. infirmary. He. has. a. high. fever. Get. well. okay. :)"