Troublesome but cute

Chungdam Learning Center

 

Everything went well until free time came.

 

“Teacher Bae, can I paint? Please?” Tao tugged your blouse. You nodded and gave him a paintbrush and a paper.

 

The others are minding their own businesses. Baekhyun and Chanyeol are talking about aliens, while Kai is watching D.O. and Suho arguing about how big D.O.’s eyes are. Sehun is drinking his bubble tea, while Luhan kept disturbing Xiumin by saying “baozi” while poking his cheeks. Kris is eating his strawberries that were given by Tao and Lay is playing his small guitar while Chen is singing.

 

You were watching them silently when...

 

“TEACHER BAE!!”

 

You saw Tao crying with Lay and Chen by his side.

 

“What happened?” You asked him. Tao pointed Chen and Lay who were smiling nervously.

 

“They drew a face on my carrot!” Tao replied, pointing at his painting.

 

“Why did you do that?”

 

“His carrot looks weird so we drew a face on it.” Chen said innocently. Lay nodded his head and smiled a little.

 

“Okay, I’ll forgive you but you have to apologize to Tao.”

 

Lay and Chen nodded and apologized to Tao. Tao hugged them both with a smile on his face.

 

“Now, Tao come with me. We’ll wash your hands and the paintbrush. Kris, you stay in-charge while I’m gone, okay?” You patted Kris, who nodded at your words.

 

While you and Tao were out…

 

“….and then the spaceship landed near the forest. A big alien came out of it, Baekhyun! It was really BIG!” Chanyeol told Baekhyun, who wasn’t even paying attention to what his saying. Chanyeol sighed and went to Kai. Baekhyun looked at the light switch curiously, thinking if he’s even allowed to touch it.

 

“Lulu-hyung! Look at me!” Sehun whined at Luhan, who is still poking Xiumin’s cheek. Xiumin, even though he is kinda annoyed, still continued to eat his steamed buns.

 

“Not now, Hunnie! I’m busy with Baozi!” Luhan said.

 

“Hmph!” Sehun pouted and sat on the floor. Kris suddenly went to them with a miniature castle with little knights, princes, princesses, and a small dragon inside.

 

“Let’s play this! I’ll be the little prince!” Kris said, placing down the castle beside Sehun.

 

“I’ll play but you should let Luhan-hyung be the little prince because it’s suits him.” Sehun replied to Kris.

 

“But I want to be the little prince!” Kris whined. Sehun folded his arms and rolled his eyes.

Kris’ eyebrows furrowed as he stood up.

 

“STOP IT!” Xiumin shouted. He got enough of Luhan’s disturbance and went to another chair.

“Wait, Baozi let’s play with them!

 

Luhan ran to Xiumin. Sehun looked at Kris and sighed. “Okay, I’ll play with you.”

 

 

Baekhyun stood on his chair and flick the light switch. Kai, who was about to approach him, panicked when he saw the light turn on and off. Baekhyun flick the light switch on and off and started dancing like a person in a disco bar.

 

“This is my JAM! Oh yeah!” Baekhyun said, dancing to the flickering light. Kai ran to a corner and hid himself because he was startled by the flickering light. Suho and D.O. noticed that Kai was gone and started to find him.

 

“I can’t see Kai, hyung! Where is he?!” D.O. said to Suho.

 

“I know what to do! Let’s use your big eyes as binoculars. Let’s find him with your eyes!” Suho said giddily. He puts his hands on the sides of D.O.’s head as they started to walk. Chanyeol who was observing the two was disturbed by the colorful lights coming from D.O.’s shoes.

 

“Ooh… lights!” Chanyeol crawled as he follows the two.

 

 

“Hey! Chen, let’s sing a song! Look at Baekhyun he’s dancing without music.” Lay called Chen.

 

Chen didn’t mind him instead he got curious with the paint bottles on Tao’s desk. He looked at Lay then back to the paint bottles again.

 

“Hiyaahh!” Chen shouted as he put some paint on Lay’s face. Lay looked at him, frustrated.

“Oh, you’re going to get it, Kim Jongdae!” Lay splattered some paint back to Chen’s face. Soon, they were splattering paint to each other.

 

You came back and saw the mess that was happening in the class.

 

“Teacher Bae, what’s happening?” Tao asked you. You didn’t answer instead you went inside and wag your finger to Baekhyun and put him down.

 

“Don’t do that again? Arraseo?”

 

“Yes, Mrs. Bae.” Baekhyun answered. He sat down on his chair, quietly. You went to Lay and Chen, who stopped from what they’re doing.

 

“We’re sorry, Ms. Bae.” They already knew that you’ll be frustrated. They went to the bathroom by themselves to wash. You sighed and looked around. Kris and Sehun were playing with the miniature castle and Luhan and Xiumin were having a fun conversation. You saw Kai sleeping peacefully beside his chair. You carried him and placed him on his chair carefully so that he won’t wake up. You counted the boys including the two who was gone to the bathroom.

 

“…4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9. NINE?!” You looked around again. You didn’t saw D.O., Suho, and Chanyeol.

 

“Where are those three?” You asked yourself. But then a sudden noise came from the outside.

 

“Ouch!” D.O. cried as he fell down. Chanyeol was holding D.O.’s feet while Suho was helping D.O. to stand up. They were in the playground.

 

You went outside and picked the three of them. All of you went inside. Chen and Lay already returned from the bathroom.

 

“1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12. Perfect!” You clapped your hands.

 

It was a very tiring day but you can’t deny that these kids are really cute, aren’t they? Troublesome but cute, as you describe. 

 

 

 

__________________________________________________________________

 

Chapter 2 *check*

 

- Kyungstal124 -

 

Remember to subscribe and comment.. 

Thanks :)