First Meeting

Chungdam Learning Center

The road to Chungdam Learning Center is not so far from your home that is why chose this school apart from the biggest salary you can get even though you are a first timer.

You just passed your board examination last year and now you have your first job at an exclusive school wherein it is very hard to be accepted.

 

" Oh my gosh.. My first job.. I hope that it will end well.. I wonder what my students will look like? I hope they are cute and fluffy.. What fluffy nevermind that I mean their chubby cheeks.. their cute little fingers.. wait I'm sounding like a pedo.. erase that in your mind.."

 

"Hello I'm Bae Su Eun, Nice to meet you all. Please take good care of me." I introduced myself to my co-workers. After hearing my introduction they clapped their hands and smiled at me. 

"Welcome to Chungdam Learning Center" Mr. Lee said and we shake hands. He is by the way the principal.

"Thank you, Sir." I said and smiled at him.

"Ms. Kang can you lead Ms.Bae to her room so that she can prepare while waiting for the kids." Mr. Lee said to the a beautiful woman with a straight and  shoulder length brown hair who is talking with your other co-workers.

Ms. Kang looked at you and smiled. "Okay, Ms. Bae come I'll show you where your classroom is"  she said.

"You know you can call me Su Eun. It is too formal." I said to her. She smiled at me and said "Then you can call me Ha Young-unnie"

 

We talked a lot about our hobbies and our likes and dislikes. There are a lot of things we have in common like eating sweets like ice cream, candies, chocolate and anything under the category of sweets. We also like to travel and reading books.

 

" So here is your room, you have at least 30 minutes to prepare the room to your liking. Its already clean because the maintenance already cleaned it yesterday. And here is your list of your students."  she said and handed you the list of your students. Well the list consist of twelve boys. 

"I'm just one door away  from you if need any help"  after saying it she went to the classroom next to yours.

 

"So Ha Young-unnie is the one who will handle the girls"  you thought. 

"Okay, I can do this, Let start designing the room, Bae Su Eun, Hwaiting!"  You said and do the fist-pump.

 

After 25 minutes you already finished designing the room. You still have 5 minutes to prepare yourself before meeting up the students.

 

After 5 minutes the bell rang  that means the students have arrived. 

You went outside your room and went to the school grounds to fetch your students. 

 

" Oh! Su Eun, come here.." Ha Young-Unnie said. 

There are twelve cute little students that are standing in front of her. 

 

" By the way these are your students, Su Eun, you can go to your room now. I'll just wait for my other students."  she said.

 

On her other side, stood four cute girly students and one cute but have boyish style. 

I smiled to her students and then focused on my students.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Bae Su Eun, your teacher but you can call me , Teacher Su Eun."  I said while smiling at the kids. "Come let's go to our room now."  I said then lead them to our room.

 

"Gege, I'm scared."  said the boy who looked like a panda while clinging to a boy who looked too cool for his age.

"Don't be scared. I'm here." replied by the other boy.

 

"Hyung, Hyung.. Where are you looking at? I want chocolate bubble tea now." said the boy with a cute eye-smile while talking to the boy next to him who are too pre-occupied with something else and that something else is another boy who has cute chubby cheeks.

 

"Hyung.. I'm still sleepy"  said the boy who look like he will fall down any minute now.

"Don't fall asleep now. It is our first day of school"  said by the boy with an angelic smile.

 

"It's our first day of school.. Yehey!"  shouted by the two energetic kids.

 

"You know we can make this day great. I have something in my mind already."  said the boy with prominent cheeks.

" Well I can help you to whatever you are planning." said the boy who has a cute dimple.

 

While the others are busy talking with each other. There is this one boy who is busy looking at his surrounding as if memorizing every details in the school.

 

 

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________

 

Yehey done with the first chapter.! Tell me what you think. 

 

this has been me.. chanbaeksoo270212..

liveandlovelife.. :)

 

kyungstal124 will write the next chapter, so stay tuned. PLEASE SUBSCRIBE & COMMENT! THANKS ^^