Where am I?

I Came Back (For You)

Kimmi POV

 

I woke up, but I didn't feel as much pain as I did when... Oh, so it was a dream.. It felt so weird. Where am I? How did I get here? Wasn't HeeJoo with me? Where am I?! My stomache grumbled, just as I smelt some chicken and porridge. :O My favorites! Porridge usually takes long to make... Where am I? Once again... I guess I should investigate, and see where I am and how I got--- My thoughts were interrupted when Yoseob opened the door, holding a bowl and a drink.

 

Yoseob POV

 

After I finished with Kimmi's wounds, I went to the kitchen to cook some porridge for her.. I felt really bad about what happened... I was going to apologize to her and then these queenkas came in the way. So much for Plan A. And I didn't even have a plan B!

 

NOTICE: Blue font is Yoseob Memories.... Red font is Kimmi Memories... Purple font are the memories they shared together, in third person format. :D

 

Just so you don't get confused... This memory is actually just Yoseob's THOUGHTS, okay? Okay.

 

I felt bad for planting it on her.. (The kiss) I should go apologize. Oh? Is that her? She's running towards the mall.... I should go surprise her with a hug, and then apologize... Or should I buy a gift first? Yeah, she would like a gift... But what gift?.... At least I got the kiss though! -End of flashback, because some sleazy s came into the way-

 

Notice that this here now is actually just a regular memory.... Sorry if it is confusing..

 

I remember this special day... It was back in Junior High the teacher assigned us as partners in a project. We had to get to know each other, and the pair that knew about each other the most would win something... I remember we had to ask each other random questions, and write down the answers... And then we had to memorize them... I memorized everything about Kimmi almost immediately. I felt really lucky that I was paired with Kimmi. I smiled while on the other side, Kimmi was waving her hand trying to get my attention. I remembered about this day... I still have most of the things memorized... I should get her a pikachu. She loves pikachus! Especially if they are purple!

 

 

Kimmi POV

 

"Uh, Yoseob? What am I doing here? Where am I? How did I get here?"

"A bunch of queenkas kinda beat you up, but I shooed them away like nasty flies! Don't worry, oppa treated your wounds! Oh, and I also made you some porridge...."

Wow... He does all of this for me... I turned away, as a few tears slid down my face. I don't understand why he would do this when he hates me. I suddenly had a recent flashback. "I'm Yang Yoseob and I will make you fall in love with me!"

"So," I breathed, "How did I get here? And where am I?" "I carried you here, after you fainted from those good-for-nothing bullies. And you are in my apartment..." He replied.

"Thank you" I smiled as he came up to me. "Bwoh?! Why are you crying, Kimmi?" He questioned. I was silent.... things were getting awkward between us... He set the food on the table and gave me a light hug.. "Don't cry Kimmi.... Oppa will be here for you, okay? Please don't cry..."

 

Yoseob POV

 

It really broke my heart to see her cry.. Even though they were just a few tears, I felt like tearing up right on the spot...

 


What will happen next, Hmmm? And in the comments below........ Leave a comment! Heeehehehehe! :D Do you guys want Gikwang and HeeJoo together? Yeah? No? Eh?