Ditching

I Came Back (For You)

2 Weeks later.............

Author POV

After the 'incident', Kimmi has been avoiding Yoseob. Sometimes, she even skipped school with HeeJoo. This was just one of the days they skipped together.

 

Kimmi POV

*Dingity Dongy*

It's now second period, time to ditch. I met up with HeeJoo and we walked out of the school gates together. I know ditching is bad, but I need some.... alone time with HeeJoo. We need to catch up on things. "Kimmi, you seem... Different lately." I told her why and what happened in the closet. "So, what are you gonna do about it?" She asked. "I'm going to make him pay for what he did." I replied. ~Run Devil Run~ "But do you think he had a reason to do that?" "Of course he did... He always teased me when we were younger." HeeJoo then replied, "You know, some people say boys tease you because they like you." I answered, "Yeah, and some boys tease you because they don't like you." :O I SEE A MALL. I started running towards the mall, leaving HeeJoo behind.

 

HeeJoo POV

 

-New person POV!! Yaaayyyy!-

 

I should go have a talk with this 'Yoseob.' Maybe a few punches will do. Guess I'm lucky Kimmi and I are black belts. And to say that he's as heavy as an elephant? But does he hate her? Or...... Hmm... I wonder if Gikwang knows about me...... I wish I could date oppa. Bwoh?! Where's Kimmi?! Aish! The mall -.- A nerd sure does love to shop. "Kimmi, wait up! JEEZ!"

 

Yoseob POV

 

I miss her. :( She's been avoiding me for a while now. I think she's ignored me for a whole year! No, it's been two years! Aish! I'm going to ditch. I don't want the teacher to yell at me for spacing out. *DING* Second period now, time to ditch. I snuck out the school gates, when I heard someone calling my name. It didn't sound like a teacher, so I won't get caught... I slowly turned around, only to see Gikwang. "Oh hey, what are you doing?" I asked. "I'm ditching, duh." Gikwang smiled. A random thought suddenly just popped into my head. "Hey Gikwang! You and HeeJoo should date!" Gikwang suddenly blushed. "Oh, does somebody like HeeJoo?" "Ooh, does someone like Kimmi?" Gikwang retorted. I hmmphed and pouted, running off to the mall, leaving Gikwang behind. Suddenly I heard a familiar voice yell "Kimmi wait up! JEEZ!" Was that... Heejoo? Or was it Hyunseung? No it was a girl's voice......

 

Gikwang POV

 

-New person POV-

 

Is that Yoseob I see? Ditching?! OMO! He's an angel! I guess not anymore. -.- "Yoseob! YOSEOB!" He FINALLY turned around and greeted me."Oh hey, what are you doing? "Yoseob asked. "I'm ditching, duh." I smiled. "You and HeeJoo should date!" BWOH?! I was probably blushing like crazy..... "Ooh, does somebody like HeeJoo?" "Ooh, does someone like Kimmi?" I retorted. Yes, I knew all about his crazy secret. I was in deep thought about HeeJoo when I heard "Kimmi wait up! JEEZ!" Oi? Who was that... It sounded like.... Oh where's Yoseob?

 

Kimmi POV

 

I heard someone yelling Yoseob's name. Oh? Was he nearby? I better run into the mall. I started to quicken my pace, hoping he wasn't nearby. I heard footsteps behind me... They started getting louder and I panicked..

 

Yoseob POV

 

I was on my way to the mall, wondering about that yelling voice. I then saw a very familiar figure running towards the mall.... I took my chances and started running after the figure, hoping it was her. I was just behind her, when-

 

AUTHOR POV

 

Haha, who likes a cliffhanger? I bet nobody does, except for authors. MUAHAHAHA! Do I have any silent readers out there? Speak up! :D