Exposed

Mission Exo: Become Kris' lover?

TAEAN'S POV

"I need to go home." I said when we arrived back at the house. 

"What? Why? It's only the second day." Sehun said.

"Something happened back home." I replied. Well it was kinda true...

"Do you have a ride?" Kai asked. 

"Uhm. I can probably find one." Well it's not like i can't drive... 

"You do realize Kris isn't going to be happy about this." Luhan said.

"Yeah i do... I'll tell him when he comes back." 

"He went home already." 

"Wait.... WHAT? When was this?" He went home already? Did he sense something was wrong?

"His parents called him home. Apparently there's some deal for the company." Luhan shrugged.

"Oh... " I didn't have much to say to that. 

"How are you getting back? It's a three hour car ride." Sehun said. 

"I guess it'll just be a while then." I shrugged as i pulled out my phone to text my boss.

To Boss: 

You better be sending a ride right now. I need to talk to you. And my parents. 

In less than a minute, my phone vibrated again.

Already on it. We'll be there in about half an hour. -Boss

Half an hour? How was he getting here in half an hour? 

I shook me head as i went upstairs to charge my phone. It was already 3:26. If my boss was being punctual as usual, 3:56.... give or take 2 minutes. 

I simple relaxed until the clock changed from 3:55 to 3:56. And at that exact moment, my phone started ringing. 

I think you'll know when we're almost there. -Boss

I hate it. When people aren't straightforward. It honestly bothers me to much. Ugh. 

As i looked outside, i felt a huge gust of wind come into my window. 

"Holy shi-" I couldn't finish when i saw the huge helicopter in front of me. 

"HI TAE AN!" My boss screamed out the window. 

I guess it was too late to pretend i didn't know who that was.

"OH MY GOD. WHAT IS THAT?" I heard D.O scream from the floor under me. 

I quickly ran down the stairs. 

"I think... my ride just came...." I casually said. 

They all stared at me with their mouths wide open. "You probably have more money than Kris... " Kai muttered under his breath.

"I didn't even know that was possible." D.O replied.

"I didn't even know we had a helicopter ok? I'll see you guys later!" I said as i walked out the door.

It took a while to walk over to the helicopter cause of the wind. When i got on, i just stared at my boss and shook my head.

"How do you like it?" My boss said.

"It's very nice." I said sarcastically. "Next time get a hot-air balloon." 

He laughed and told the pilot to go. 

KRIS POV (i havent written in his pov in a while... >.< )

"What do you want?" I said as i opened the door to our house. 

"Is that how you greet your parents?" My dad said. 

"It's not like you were ever great parents." I muttered. 

"Honey give him a break." My mom said to my dad as she put her hand on his shoulder. They looked at each other and smiled. Disgusting. "We're trying to expand the investigative branch of the company." she said as she turned her attention back to me.

"And why should we do that?" I cocked my head to the side while crossing my arms and collapsing on the couch. 

"I'm sure that you heard about the series of robberies recently. Three of those banks were our own." Dad said. 

"And how do i know you didn't pay someone to do that so you could get me to do some work?" I raised an eyebrow.

"WU YI FAN." My dad said as he smalled his hands on the table. "YOU ARE CROSSING THE LINE." I didnt flinch at his crescendoing voice. 

"It's not my fault you raised me to never trust anyone." I stared straight into his eyes. 

"Kris we're not going to have this conversation now." My mom said as she pushed the on button on the projector. On the screen were pictures of all the employees in our investigative branch, from the boss and top investigators to the janitors. 

"Your mom is right. Let's just get through this quickly. It doesn't seem you want to be here." My dad added on. I looked at the projection on the screen 

"Right now, the head is Lee Seung Ki. 29 years old, healthy and seems to be managing the company well. So a change we don't need to make is whose in charge." My mom concluded. I nodded in agreement. Seemed like nothing was out of normality. 

"The top three investigators, Lee Jung Min, Cha Hwa Min, and--, Why are you so shocked?" My dad said when he looked over at me. 

"Dad. What is the name of the last investigator? Tell me." I said without changing my tone.

"Uh... Kwon Tae Ri." 

"Zoom in on her picture." No... it can't be. It can't be her. 

"Uh... sure.... why?" My dad seemed confused. 

The dark eyebrows. The light brown eyes. The natural coffee colored hair. The skinny jaw-line. 

They're too similar...

Way too similar....

Kim Tae An....

or.... 

Kwon Tae Ri? 

----------------------------------------------------------

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE! >.< i made you guys wait a full week. ugh. 

and sorry for the cliffhanger lol.... i'll probably update again later. 

i had an amazing dream a few days ago about Kris. omg it was the cutest thing on earth. i think i'll make a oneshot out of it. :) 

im just. not going to talk about kcon. cuz. yeah. 

my friend showed me this gif the other day.

omg its beautiful. its so amazing. omg. imagine being Kris' mother. Being able to see her son go from absolutely adorable to gorgeous to amazingly beautiful. *tear* 

lol anyway. schools getting better :) i hope it's good for all of you guys! 

i hope more of you comment. >.< i want to hear the opinions from all of you :) don't worry about spam... i'm probably the biggest spammer you'll ever meet. LOL. 

anyway.

THANKS FOR READING AND SUBSCRIBING <3