Snowflakes Part IV

Mission Exo: Become Kris' lover?

TAEAN'S POV

Why am i so stupid? Why did i see this coming when Jungmin came to Korea? UGGGGGH. 

"You okay?" Kris said as he pushed his skis forward.

"Yeah i'm fine." I smiled. 

"You're starting off with the double black?" He asked again.

"Nah. I'll go down the bunny hill first." I smirked as i turned my skis around.

"The bunny hill?" Kai said sarcastically.

Ok i can't put up with this person anymore. 

"Kai. I will through you down the ski lift." I threatened. He smirked and followed us. 

There was still a little bit of snow in the air, but the snow on the ground from last night was really thick. Perfect day for skiing.

Too bad thats not all i'm going to do. 

I have no idea why Jack Simon is here, but i think MI6 might be wondering why i went back to school. I dont see a reason for them to investigate the robberies, unless these 12 boys are hiding something else that i dont know about... 

"Why are you just standing there?" Kai's voice broke me out of my daze. We were already at the top of the bunny hill. "You're going to go down anyway." He smirked before pushing himself down the hill. 

I smirked before doing the same and in a few seconds i reached the bottom of the hill, before Kai who started before me. 

Suddenly i felt someone grab onto my arm and pull me forward.

"YAH." I said.

The guy in front of me lifted up his goggles. "You said one hour didn't you?" Jungmin said.

"Aish." I frowned. "What if Kris sees you?" 

"He won't." Jungmin smirked. "Last one to the ski lift buys hot chocolate." He said before quickly moving forward.

"Guess your buying hot chocolate then." I said as i glided forward. 

"When was the last time you went home?" Jungmin said without looking at me when i was next to him.

"Right before we left for the trip. Why?" I asked. 

"I guess you don't know yet." He said with a serious tone.

"Tell me." 

"When you do go home, check your mail. There should be a letter from your parents." 

"And how do you know that?"

"You'll know when you see the letter."

"WHY CAN"T YOU JUST TELL ME." I said frustrated. I hated it when things were being kept from me.

"Your phone." He said. He was right. My phone was going off. 

We both stopped, and Jungmin wouldn't look at me. I pulled my phone out and checked my message.

Did you check your mail yet? - Boss

I rolled my eyes.

"Can't you just tell me? I'm going to find out anyway. What's the difference if you tell me now?" I sighed.

Jungmin didn't reply until we got on the ski lift. 

"It's hard to say." He finally said when we were on for about a full minute. 

"What? Do we have a new mission? Or do you have to go back to Europe? Or do i have to go to America?" I said sarcastically.

"KWON TAE RI." Jungmin snapped. I shivered. It's been a while since someone's called me by that name. "Is that all you worry about? Do you not think about anything else? Just missions or going to different countries?" 

I smirked. "What else is there to think about?" I looked at him but he was clenching his jaw. 

"I don't know if i can do this." He said as he put pressed his temples. 

We got off of the ski lift slowly and moved toward the center of the hill. 

Jungmin stopped suddenly and stared down at his feet, until he looked up and met my gaze.

"I'm your fiancee."

What. 

What did he just say.

"WHAT?" I exclaimed. 

"Our parents decided on it." 

"WHAT?" I was absolutely in shock. Why... Why NOW? 

Before i knew it, i was slowly gliding downwards. I put on my goggles in one swift motion. I watched the hill in front of me. The cold wind brushed past my face. Only one thing was in my mind.

When i reached the end of the hill, i ended up falling, which i haven't since i was 7. I pulled off my goggles and groaned the loudest groan i ever have.

"Are you okay?" A stranger came up to me and asked.

"I'm fine." I said sternly as i got up and skied away. He seemed to be confused. 

I went to return my skis and went to the lounge. I ordered myself a large hot chocolate and sat down in the couch in the corner facing the window. Right now, i had to think. 

Why was i so insulted by the fact i had to marry Jungmin? Well it's not like i didn't like him. Is it because of Kris? Well maybe i do like Kris more than him now... 

UGH.

WHY NOW.

WHY NOT. 

TWO YEARS AGO.

WHY NOW.

"And what might be wrong with you?" I heard someone from behind me say. I turned around and saw the familiar curly orange hair.

"Hi Chanyeol." I said while sipping on my hot chocolate. 

He sat down across from me with his own drink. "Aren't you the one who looked forward to skiing the most?" 

"Well yeah. But then something happened." I said.

"With Kris?"

"No.... not Kris." I sighed. "Where is he by the way?" 

"Looking for you." Chanyeol replied. "And i think he found you." Chanyeol said as he looked above my head. I turned around again and saw Kris. He was sweating, and his hair was damp from the melted snow. 

I'm not sure why, but there was a huge sensation of warmth that went through me when i saw him. I quickly set my drink down, got up and gave him the biggest huge i could. I could tell from how tense he was that he was surprised, but soon he loosened up and hugged me back.

"And where were you this whole time?" He asked when i let go.

"Just here and there..." I replied. I smirked. Behind him i could see the rest of the boys coming in. 

There was also someone i didn't want to see.

In between Luhan's and Sehun's heads, i saw Jungmin. 

His expression...

i think you would call it empty. 

----------------------------------

i feel bad for jungmin. :( idk why i do that. i'll write something but then ill feel sympathy for the characters. lol idk. 

I REACHED 100 SUBSCRIBERSSSSSSSS <333333333333333

OMG I LOVE ALL YOU SO MUCH. <3333333333

LOVEEEEEEE <3 LOVE <3 LOVE <3 

if i said i love you as much as i love kris would that show you how much i love you? lol jk. XD 

        

haha me^ LOL. 

alrite something else i need to spaz about.

KCON. OMFG. BAP AND EXOM. AND I CANT GO.

OMG. IM GOING TO. UGH. 

UGGGGGGGGGH

i wish they would be like. "ACTUALLY WERE ALSO MAKING ANOTHER STOP IN BOSTON." 

like come on. people on the east coast want to go too.

ugh. and its so cheap. like 40$. for bap. and exom.

I MEAN HONESTLY. WHEN DO YOU HAVE A CHANCE TO SEE BAP AND EXOM.

*shniffle*. i guess i wont be able to see my babies. BUT WHY BOTH OF THEM. UGH.

i mean if it was one of them i wud be like. OH THERE WILL BE OTHER DAYS.

BUT BOTH OF THEM ARE THERE.

i shall wait for the day TSent and SMent decide to collaborate. cuz gurl. that wud be amazing. 

lol anyway.

i'm done spazzing. 

HAVE A NICE DAY!

THANKS FOR READING!

AND SUBSCRIBING! <3