Chapter 19

If You Cannot

 

Chapter Nineteen

 

 

7:00PM, at the Wedding’s reception

 

 

“Ya Kyu jong! Look Youngaeng hyung is staring at Mara-sshi again” Baby was teasing his hyung as this is the second time he caught him staring at her. She was at door, entertaining and ushering guests. Looking beautiful in a blue green empress balloon cut dress with her hair carelessly untied and was flowing smoothly at her every movement.

 

 

“Weren’t you doing the same a while ago like the rest of us?” Kyu teased Baby.

 

 

“Aissh enough you two. Finish your food.” Their leader interrupted. The reception party went on as guest were entertained by the different programs that were prepared for the newly weds.

 

 

“Now may we ask all the single ladies and gentlemen out here to gather at the center, the ladies behind the bride and the gentlemen behind the groom as they toss the garter and bouquet.” The emcee announced.

 

 

“Let’s go kids, we’re joining.” Vincent, their manager said to the guys. Everyone was laughing when he said that.

 

 

“Manager hyung do you want to get married soon?” Leader asked but only got a smack at the head as a reply. They were pushed out of their table.

 

 

Mara’s POV

 

 

I just came back from the comfort room when I heard Jungmin and Baby in their Tom&Jerry moments again in the floor. I was wondering why many people were crowded and decided to approach them oblivious of what was going around me. Just as I was a few feet away from them, I saw something coming my way and by instinct caught it. I was shocked to see a bouquet of flowers in my hands and felt the eyes that were on me.

 

“!” I lowly cursed. Understanding what just happened.

 

 

Youngsaeng’s POV

 

Kyu jong got the garter without reaching for it as it landed on his head. We were all laughing, and were amuse as Jungmin and Hyung joon was bickering about how they could have gotten it if the other one was not blocking his way.

 

“Hyung, who got the flowers?” I heard Kyu jong asked me and I scanned the crown as to who was holding the bride’s bouquet. My mouth hanged open when I saw Mara, looking shock as she was holding the flowers.

 

 

“Yah! My Mara got it!! Aiggoo I wish I was the one who caught the garter.” Jungmin was now pouting. We were ushered by our manager back to our seats as Mara and Kyu jong was asked to stay with the bride and groom.

 

 

“This is so unfair” I muttered to myself as jealousy was taking over me as I watched Kyu jong slowly pulling up the garter on Mara’s right leg. I clenched my fist as the crowd kept saying higher. Kyu jong was asking her permission to pull it up higher and she just nodded.

 

 

“Wooo! That was one heated scene. May I request Mara-sshi and Kyu jong-sshi to stay were they are as the bride and groom prepared 3 dares. They will perform 3 actions and you two have to copy it.” The emcee said making me curse softly at myself for not catching the garter.

 

 

Jungmin’s POV

 

 

As our vocal teacher kissed her husband on the cheek, Mara did the same for Kyu jong. I couldn’t help but smirk. I was watching Youngsaeng hyungs reaction the whole time and I could see that he was mad, no jealous of Kyu jong at the moment. As noona’s husband kissed her, Kyu jong kissed
Mara at the cheek. The last dare got our eyes widen and the crowd cheering like crazy. Noona and her husband kissed on the lips! Ha! I guess this could be the push that hyung needs.

 

 

“Kyu jong ah, be a man! Do it good!” I yelled making everyone laugh and making my Youngsaeng hyung more jealous.

 

 

Kyu jong’s POV

 

 

The crowd was cheering like crazy and I could see and feel that both Mara and me was as red as a tomato. I could hear Mara complain at noona at our last dare.

 

 

“We said copy it, you can find other ways to kiss without your lips touching” Noona just answered with a big smile on her face.

 

 

“Kyu jong ah, be a man! Do it good!” Aisshh! This Jungmin what is he thinking shouting like that. The crowd was shouting too, pressuring us. Then I saw Jungmin wink at me and pointed to Youngsaeng hyung. He was looking straight at us. Jealousy was all over his eyes. That’s when I got Jungmin’s message. I smiled. I have to do the dare to make hyung more jealous. This Jungmin is really evil. I thought about a way to do the dare but I must not directly kiss her. Aha!

 

 

“Mianhe Mara-sshi. A dare is a dare.” As I leaned close to her our lips an inch apart, just as our lips was about to meet, I snuck a rose petal in between as we kiss. I made it brief but the whole crowd was cheering, I pulled Mara with me as I went back to our table. As we got settled down, and the program came to a close, couple were now dancing with the bride and groom on the dance floor. Before any of us could ask Mara for a dance, Youngsaeng hyung got up and grabbed her.

 

 

“Ya Mal! I say our plan work. Be thankful I got your message.” I chuckled and look at the other members. All of them were smiling.

 

 

“Ya! Why are you calling me a horse?! Aisshh.” Jungmin was also chuckling with me.

 

 

“I must say the rose petal was a smart move.” Leader said, playing with a rose petal from our table’s centerpiece. We all smiled and looked at the two. Youngsaeng was pulling Mara out to the balcony.

 

 

“Well, I guess they will take up some time to talk, I’ll leave you here first and hunt for someone to accompany me in the dance floor.” We all smirked which got us smacks on the head. “Be good you four or else you’re dead during practice.”

 

 

“De” we all answered, grinning to ourselves as we helped ourselves with the cake served.