Chapter 1.2

"Mr. Maybe Next Time has a Clumsy Guardian Angel"

 

 

 

 

"Ahh.." a boy with dark, curled hair passing just above his neck, and stocky build, dressed in flowing white dress, deeply sighed, he was carressing a rooster on his left hand, looking sad and depressed,

         "In human time, in almost 2 A.M. there will be an accident involving three cars, that is why you are all gathered here, eventhough it wasn't planned," He looked at the gathered angels with sadness in his eyes, his eyebrows met, like a couple separated in a long time finally being together, he closed his moist eyes and scratched the back of his hair. "There was a middle-aged father, working college students, and a young artist. These humans weren't ready yet. I apologize. We can't do anything. All we angels could do is fulfill they're last dying-wishes."

          There was a silent pause, for the angels felt sadness.

          Angels work hard on adventureous missions ranging from praising God and encouranging people to delivering God's messanges and rescuing people from danger, thus this unexpected events where they couldn't rescue pure-hearted humans made them feel sorrowful. Angels were made free to express their emotions in pure ways, so when the Messenger of Angels, Jin Ki and the other angels spoke and acted sorrowfully, they really do feel that way. To angels, feeling sad is an honest fact that they express. They would cry when they were upset and would smile when they were happy.

           Jin Ki sniffed his sadness away, and started to clap his hands in rythym, "Well then, 수호천사 [guardian angels] let's start with the ahjussi named Yang Seu—"

          There was a sudden, loud thud behind the gathered angels.

          "I'M SORRY!!" 

 

          A clumsy, little angel fell, her face first on the floor. She got up and smoothed the wrinkles on her white dress, smiling timidly and apologetically infront of her sunbaes. Her face was tinted pink in embarassment, yet still the beauty she has was prominent.

          She was an exquisitely beautiful 천사 [angel], wearing the white flowing dress up to her knees, just like other angels, yet in a way lovelier than anything you could imagine. Her gentle face was painted a rich white, like the wall of clouds when lit by the sun, her hair gleamed as bright as the nightsky's breaking dawn, shimmering as she moved. She was breathtakingly beautiful. 

         "Dongsaeng cheonsa-nim! You are late again!" the Angel of Thunder started to scold her.

          Echoing thunderbolts loudly striked behind, momentarily scaring the said late guardian angel. She bowed deeply in apology, and told them she really didn't want to be late.

          "Please keep in mind that you have to return back to Heaven immediately after completing your mission. Don't go to other places, understand?" She nodded infront of the scolding angel, and in a moment his eyes soften with full concern for the youngest of the angels. The Messenger of Angels, Jin Ki as forgiving and pure hearted as he was, made the little angel sit beside him, and thus Cheon Doong stopped scolding her.

         A boy, the cutest of the male angels, elbowed the clumsy, little dongsaeng as she took her sit, "Yah! Dongsaeng-ah, you flew down to Earth, didn't you?"

         "Taemin-ah! Shhh!" she whispered to her fellow angel as low as she could, yet the other guardian angels still heard them, another scolding and strikes of thunder were made by Cheon Doong.

          "Don't worry, Cheon Doong Cheonsa-nim, this time I won't sneak off and I will be back directly to Heaven." she smiled at him sweetly, boasting proudly her promise to the older guardian angel, her natural charms and beauty made Cheon Doong uneasy.

          "Don't sneak away like this dongsaeng," the most quiet of the angels began to speak. "Most importantly, angels can't be later than the Death God, like Joo Hyun Cheonsa-nim did last time either. Not being able to fulfill the last wish of the soul.." he walked around eyeing every angel who would set off tonight for a mission. The stern angel Myung Soo became especially strict after 5 complaints from the Underworld because of different mistakes from the guardian angels. "Please, don't let this kinds of things happen again. Dongsaeng Cheonsa-nim, this is the last time you can be late."

         She nodded and shrugged because angels can be scary too.

 

          The Messenger of Angels stood, walking coolly infront of the guardian angels, but in the end his knocked-knees deceived him. He tripped and all of the guardian angels supressed their laughters.

         "Well then," he coughed. "Tae Min-nim, in-charge of the driver ahjussi in the white van truck, Yang Seung Ho. The young man has a little daughter. Please don't slack off and do the mission right." he made a pout, thinking of how to grant a father's last dying wish for they always had been too hard and difficult.

         "Ji Eun-nim.."

         "Hm?"

        "The grey car's driver. The freshmen art student, Yang Yo Seob, got that?" Ji Eun sighed and finally nodded. 

        "Dongsaeng-ah.."

       "Neeehh~!." she answered cheerfully.

       "The errand boy on the motorcycle, Byun Baek Hyun."

        The young angel giggled, she just love doing missions. If she became successful this time, she might  finally earned a name. If she become that lucky and worthy, even an immortal ability, like Cheon Doong's thunder or Myung Soo's healing.

 

 

The guardian angels flew down to Earth, each of them taking promising, important missions.

       Each of them were prompt and prepared.

        "Jin Ki-nim?" Myung Soo started to ask, fluster and confusion reflected in his eyes. "The young artist— You forgot about the photographer." he waved his strong wings up. He positioned himself to flew down and took the responsibility for the photographer's last dying wish.

       "No need to Myung Soo-nim." Jin Ki closed his eyes and shook his head. "The Death Angel will take care of him."

 

 


[ A little update in the midst of This Website is Currently Offline havoc. ]

 

 

 

"The Death Angel will take care..."

 

 <--------- Waddup, Krease? I will take care of you. Brohohohoho~♥!