Characters.

"Mr. Maybe Next Time has a Clumsy Guardian Angel"

C h a r a c t e r    I n t r o d u c t i o n s  .

 

Main Characters . 

 

Name: No name 

Occupation: Angel 

Born with a contagious joyful character, meeting her will lift your spirits and make you feel that life is wonderful. She loves being coquettish, loves smiling and has a frank and kind personality. She cries when she is upset and laughs when she is happy. Her charm is that she is natural.

 

Name : Wu Yi Fan / Kris

Occupation : Student / Photographer

He is indifferent and silent. There is always a hint of sadness in his eyes. He lives in his own world, full of sensitivity, regret and guilt because of different matters in his life. He acts arrogant and mean even to the people he cares about the most. He could say things that are really mean and might hurt people, for Wu Fan isn't good in reciprocating his feelings. Little by little, he gets affected with his guardian angel's cheerfulness, finally freeing him from all his worries.

 

Name : Kai 

Occupation : Death Angel

It is his duty to bring mortals who commit suicide to Hell. He may seem emotionless, but there will come a day his icy, cold heart will burn. He always fights and teases with Kris' angel, and somehow he starts to grow fond of her.

 

 

Name: Lu Han

Occupation: Kris' Little Brother

Lu Han had always been weak since he was born, Wu Fan had constantly looked after him. He loves his little brother the most, and his death left a huge scar on him. After he passed away, their parents' relationship had gotten worse and resulted to a painful divorce.

 

 

Secondary Characters .

Name: Zhang Yi Xing

Occupation: Studio Manager

Yi Xing and Wu Fan knew each other since preschool. He's one of the few who stays beside Wu Fan despite his bad attitude. He is a casanova, rumors would always spread about him dating then dumping different girls night after night. Yi Xing is mature for his age and protective of people he cares about.

 

Name : Byun Baek Hyun

Occupation: Lighting and Cable Assistant

He has a contagious goofy laugh. He is clumsy and bad at his job, accident-prone and constantly making mistakes, however he has an optimistic character that encourages him to keep moving forward. His charm is he doesn't lie.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[Uh. Gonna add more.. later. :)]