"I'll take her home."

0330

 

CHAPTER two;"I'll take her home"


page-divider-105.gif 

 

 

 

Jae Bum’s POV

 

“Jae Bum?” I turned around to see who it was. That voice was so familiar, it was too familiar.

 

“L hyung?” I wasn’t expecting to see him HERE, wait, does he know my sister?!

 

“L hyung?! Yah! Don’t tell me you know Myungsoo sunbae?” Noona asked me.

 

“Of course, I do. We all do.”

 

Min Jung’s POV

 

“Of course, I do. We all do.” Woah I was just left dumbfounded.

 

“H-how?” I was too shocked that I cant even ask properly.

 

“We always play together every after school. Well since you’re too busy somehow. So you never know, Got7 knows him, and he’s like a hyung to me.”

 

“But do you know him noona?”

 

“Noona?! You’re his sister that he’s always talked about? I didn’t know that you are his sister.”

 

“Well, I didn’t know that you know noona, so I never metioned her name.”

 

“What?! Talked about?! JB, what is he saying?! Don’t tell me you’re talking bad things about me.” I glared at him, which always scares him

 

“H-huh? Its nothing noona, I wont talk bad things about you. Trust me, noona.” He responded to me with fear, a fear that I might smack him in the head.

 

“Yah! Oppa! Aren’t you going to introduce me?!” Yoo Jung interrupted us. Aigoo, she’s so cute.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, Jae Bum-mnida.” He bowed to her as he introduced himself. As respectful as ever.

 

“Aigoo, you’re so cute. Yoo Jung-mnida.” She walked up to him and pushed his head back up and pinched his cheeks.

 

I giggled looking at the scene in front of me. They look so good together. They should be a couple. I should let them get together.

 

“Why are you giggling unnie?” Yoo Jung asked me with aegyo.

 

I walked up to her and pinched her cheeks. She winced in pain.

 

“That’s why I never let noona pinch my cheeks, she pinches so hard.” He responded and shrugged it off.

 

“Aigoo, both of you are so cute together. You guys are going to make a cute couple. Oh, btw, where did the others go Jb?” I asked him as I looked around hoping to still find them.

 

BOO!

 

I jumped a little and turned around ready to smack whoever did that. And without a surprise, as usual its Mark. I almost smacked him in the head while laughing his head off but dodged it. This kid really has great reflexes. How can he really do that? And he’s laughing too!

 

“Yah Mark!”He stopped laughing and his face turned pale while his gaze darted on someone. I followed his gaze and his gaze landed on

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Yoo Jung

 

"Y-Yoo Jung?” His eyes were filled with loneliness. I wonder what happened with this two.

 

Mark’ POV

 

I hid behind Min Jung noona and shouted at her ear that it made her jumped a little. She turned around ready to smack me in my head, and I started laughing my head off. She almost smacks me in my head but I dodged it due to my quick reflexes.

 

I stopped laughing as soon as my eyes darted in someone. It cant be, can it? Its impossible, she left. Why did she come back.?

 

“Y-Yoo Jung?” I felt like a knife was stabbed into my hearts a million times.

 

“Oooh, no one calls her that anymore. Except for a certain someone.” L hyung suddenly spoke up.

 

“Hyung, how did you know that? Wait, don’t tell me you guys are siblings?”

 

“Well, yes we are.”

 

“B-but-“ I was cut off when Yoo Jung spoke up.

 

“Hey Mark my dim sum!” Its really her, my childhood friend, my best friend. I ran up to her and hugged her so tight.

 

“I missed you so much!”

 

She hugged me back which was something I wasn’t expecting. “I missed you too Dim Sum!”

 

“Ok now stop, say my name properly.” I pulled away from her and stood beside her. I got my best friend back.

 

“Lets hang out sometime.”

 

“ We should.”

 

Min Jung’s POV

 

Awww, how sweet. I wish my life were like that. I sighed and turned my good vibes into a sad one. I sighed one more time, and turned to JB before something could be stuck into my mind. Do you mean someone? I closed my eyes and tried to lighten my mood.

 

“Yah! JB, I’m going home. I'm not feeling well. Can I have the keys?” I turned to him and  stretched out my hands. 

 

“Are you okay noona? You were happy a while ago, then suddenly you’re feeling down.” He asked as he search my face for any clue that I'd say what's bothering me.

 

“eo, gwaenchana.” He looked through his bag for the keys to give them to me. 

 

“Araseo, noona. I’ll see you at home then.” He gave me the keys

 

“See you guys! I’ll take my leave now.” I was about to leave when I felt someone’s grip on my wrist. Someone that is all too familiar for me.

 

“I’ll take her home.” Those words that came from a guy’s voice that is very familiar to my ears. My eyes turned watery. I can never forget his voice.

 

I slowly turned around and to my shock its him. It’s impossible right? 

 

page-divider-105.gif 

 

Author's Notes;  hihihi, sorry for just updating one chapter after who knows how long. I'm really really sorry. I just had some sort of problems and i'm being occupied by school stuff. So yeah. And I somehow have to finish my first story, so that I could write one more story and finish this one too. this one would only take prob two to three more chappies. well, hopefully.

» layout credit