Meeting

0330

 

 

CHAPTER ONE; Meeting


page-divider-105.gif 

 

 

“Ill be back, okay?” Stay here.” I told my younger brother, Jae Bum and his friends. For some odd reason they are called GOT7, don’t ask why cause I’ll never know. They are pretty popular in school too, trust me. And why am I alone with them? I have no idea either. I just always go with them without my friends cause they would just all spazz and annoy them, so I don’t let them stay with me. Oh now I remember, every after school, I always stay with them late at school just to play basketball, but I seriously don’t play basketball, I just sit there and watch them. But they like it, and I like it cause I don’t get bored. Oh and, I’m not the only girl with them, Youngjae’s girlfriend, Kyungmin, I’m pretty close with her, too. Why am I leaving them? I just cant take it anymore, Youngjae and Kyungmin is so greasy today. Ughhhh. Why today though?! Of all times, why today?! I groaned silently, I took my purse and just leave my school bag with my brother. Where? Well, in the food court, cause they are eating but I’m not hungry at all, and I want to escape being in that intimate atmosphere.

 

My feet led me to who knows where, I just kept on walking around trying to find anything interesting or anywhere I could spend some time. I sighed, with disappointment I failed. I checked my watch and its already been half an hour since I left them, I checked my phone if Luhan texted me to see where I am, but unfortunately, he didn’t. So I’ll take that they’re not leaving yet.

 

I looked up and something caught my eyes. It’s an Infinite Pendant. ‘Waaah, jinjja yipeoda’ I was mesmerized by it, and went into the store to check it out.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, how may I help you?” The saleslady greeted me, and she’s pretty young. She’s really pretty too. I was too caught up with my thoughts that she waved her hands in front of me.

 

“Excuse me? Hello? You there?” I snapped out of my thoughts.

 

“Oh sorry, uhmm, can I please see the Infinite pendant?”

 

“This one?”

 

“Yes please.” She placed the small necklace in front of me. “Thank you.” I said in a soft voice.

 

Waaah, its really pretty. The infinite pendant is silver and it has diamonds on it. I wonder how much this is. “Excuse me? But how much are these?”

 

“Oh these? Its 113, 090 Won.” (100 USD) I gasped and I pushed it back to her.

 

“Really? Okay, gamsahabnida.” I bowed and took my leave. I was kinda upset how I cant afford the pendant. I really want it but it’s too expensive. With that, I sighed and walked back to the food court.

 

As I was walking towards the food court, I was still frowning because of the necklace, but this frown was replaced by a smile. He’s there. I can see him. My crush, my first ever crush or could it be already called love? I’ve liked him since first year high school, that’s when I entered the school and 3 years has just went by. 3 years since that event happened.

 

-Flashback-

I was walking around the school not knowing where to go. It’s a good thing that I arrived pretty early ‘cause if not, I’m probably late on my first day. I sighed and kept on walking around. I stopped. I heard a strum of guitar, I looked around I don’t see anyone. With curiosity, I followed the sound of the guitar being played. As I got nearer to a door, a voice soon followed it. ‘Eo, its a guy singing’ I slowly opened the door and peaked through. He didn’t notice me enter the room so he just continued to sing.

 

Haneure bitnadeon byeori

Jeo meolli bitnadeon byeori

Nae mame naeryeowannabwa

Gaseume saegyeojin byeori

Gaseume bitnadeon byeori

Ama neo ingeot gata

Tteollineun soriga deullini

OH Star

Tteugeoun shimjangeul neukkini

You’re my Star

Aju oraen meon yennal buteo

Na kkumkkweowatteon sarangi

Neo ingeol ara

Eonjena hamkke haejweo

Aju oraen shiganeul neodo

Neul gateun jarieseo bitnajugil

Naemam neoegeman billyeo julke

Gaseume saegyeojin byeori

Gaseume bitnadeon byeori

Ama neo ingeot gata

Tteollineun soriga deullini

OH Star

Tteugeoun shimjangeul neukkini

You’re my Star

Aju oraen meon yennal buteo

Na kkumkkweowatteon sarangi

Neo ingeol ara

Eonjena hamkke haejweo

Aju oraen shiganeul neodo

Neul gateun jarieseo bitnajugil

Naemam neoegeman julke

Ni mam soge saegyeojin byeoldo

Ni mam sok bitnaneun byeoldo

Naege malhae yeongweonhi neol saranghae

Nae nun neoman barabol geoya

OH neodo namaneul barabwa jullae

Uri seoroeui byeori dwe~ jugil

 

I was so mesmerized by his voice that I was standing there with my mouth gaped open. Waaah, he got an amazing voice, and he’s good looking too. HESHOTSLASHTHATHESALRIGHTACTUALLYNOITAKEITBACKHESHOT. Those drowning deep brown eyes, thin pink reddish lips, long eyelashes, and his skin looks so soft. 

 

He coughed, and I snapped out of my thoughts.

 

“o-oh, m-mianhe for just intruding.” I bowed 90 degrees. He walked up to me and ruffled my hair.

 

“Gwaenchana, what’s your name?” He chuckled, putting away his guitar. He's nice too.

 

“Min Jung. Lee Min Jung.”

 

“Ahh, Lee Min Jung, I’m Kim Myungsoo, but some people call me L. Are you new to this school?”

 

“Neh, I'm new.” You answered softly, before you could say another word, you heard the bell rang.

 

“Shoot. I’m late” You cursed under your breathe.

 

“I can take you there.” He smiled at you which made you fall for more. 

 

-Flashback ends-

For 3 years I hid it. I told no one at all. It was just a secret between me, myself and I. If I spilled it who knows, the whole school might know and Myungsoo sunbae might stay away from me. He’s a kingka in our school so no wonder that her fangirls would attack me because of it.

 

His name is Kim Myungsoo, a sunbae a year older than me which means he is now in his fourth year in high school and it will be just months before he would graduate. He's a member of a group named Infinite which consists of 7 members named Kim Sung-Kyu, Jang Dong-Woo, Nam Woo-Hyun, Lee Ho-Won or Hoya, Lee Sungyeol, Lee Sungjong and Myungsoo sunbae. I've met everyone through sunbae. Sung-kyu sunbae is their leader and the dad of their group. Although he's the leader and the dad, he has a soft heart of his own. While Dong-Woo sunbae is the mother of their group. He can be seen clumsy sometimes yet he's full of charms. And there's Woo-hyun Sunbae whom everyone can't resist. He is sometimes the "chef" of the group and sometimes conceited, too but he's the member with the most self-confident. Hoya sunbae is the dance machine of the group and the athletic one, too. He's a 3rd degree black belter in taekwondo. Sungyeol sunbae is the most emotional member out of all yet he's very aloof. Sung jong sunbae is most childish out of them. He's the one who loves bullying s and he's cute too yet he's scary sometimes. And there's Myungsoo sunbae, he may look cold and distsnt but when you get to know pretty well, he's really sweet. Although sometimes he is pretty stubborn and have a temper, he's understanding. 

 

“Min Jung! Yah Lee Min Jung!” Myungsoo sunbae shook me, and he flicked my forehead which made me snapped back to reality.

 

“Oh, mianhe sunbae. Annyeonghaseyo!” I bowed respectfully to my sunbae. Even though I had a crush on him, I show that he’s just a sunbae.

 

“aish, yah yah! Bring your head up, its kind of embarrassing.” You stood up properly and face him. You smiled at him and he smiled back at you, but it was soon replaced by a fake smile, since you noticed that it wasn’t just him who you were facing. You can see a girl who is a bit younger than you. And they were holding. THEY WERE FREAKING HOLDING HANDS. THEIR HANDS ARE INTERTWINED. ASDFGHJKL. OMG DON’T TELL ME SHES HIS GIRLFRIEND.

 

“Sunbae, is she your yeodongsaeng?” You pointed at her. You sighed a relief and you looked at her, now that you take closely look at her, she does look a bit like Myungsoo. And she’s pretty, too. She has the same eyes as Myungsoo sunbae A FAMILY OF GOOD LOOKING :)

 

“Ah, eo, Min Jung meet Yoo Jung. She just arrived yesterday from USA so I decided to take her around today. She lived there for 6 years but she is still very fluent in Korean.” He explained while facing her with a smile plastered on his face. People would mistake them for a couple.

 

“Yoo Jung, this is Min Jung, she’s a year younger than me and she goes to the same school as oppa. She’s very nice and I’ve known her for 3 years. Be nice, okay?” He introduced me to Yoo Jung while she was staring at me.

 

“Nice to meet you, Dara” I took out my hand for a handshake, she just stared at it and back to me. For some odd reason, she just attacked me with a hug.

 

“Unnie! Hihihi, nice to meet you too.” As she giggles she hugged me tighter that I couldnt breathe .

 

“I.. can…t breathe.” I said while trying to get some air from her tight hug. 

 

“yah yah yah Yoo Jung, I told you to be nice to her, and you almost kill her, look.” After he pulled her away from, he pointed at me while I took deep breaths.

 

 

“Noona! Ppali, you guys are so slow!” I looked to where that was coming from just to see my brother and his friends. He motioned to run faster. “Noona, I wanna go home, lets go, please?” He begged me as soon as he was in front of me without noticing that I was not alone.

 

“Aigoo, araseo.” I ruffled his hair and smiled at him

 

“Noona! Not my hair.” He pouted at me.

 

I pinched his cheeks “Aigoo so cute.”

 

“Jae Bum?” We turned around to see who it was.

 

 

page-divider-105.gif 

 

Author's Notes;  Hey I hope you dont hate me. I know its such a lame chapter but please do comment and subscribe. Saranghae. /throws heart/ I might update next weekend, not sure when I'm in a bad mood cause thats the only time I can write peacefully and when thoughts are flowing like a river. Saranghae <3

» layout credit