Minwoo

0330

 

CHAPTER Three;minwoo


page-divider-105.gif 

 

 

 

Min Jung’s POV

 

I was about to leave when I felt someone’s grip on my wrist.

“I’ll take her home.” Those words that came from a guy’s voice that is very familiar to my ears. Someone that is all too familiar for me. 

I slowly turned around and to my shock its him. It’s impossible right? 

W-when did he come back? H-how? Why?

A droplet fell on the floor. It’s impossible. It can’t be.

When did he come back? How come he didn’t say anything at all. He’s so unfair. HE left all alone without sayting anything and now he’s going to come back without saying anything. Why is he like this? Seriously.

“Yah! M-minwoo! How could you?! Why did you come back? Huh? Tell me!”

I punched him in his chest a million of times as I started crying. My best friend just came back, shouldn’t I be happy?

But he left me without saying anything at all, he’s so unfair. He’s always unfair. Nothing’s really changed, he was born to be unfair to me.

“Yah! Why I came back? Well, lets see. Because I missed you. Can’t I miss my best friend, huh? Or let’s say my girlfriend.

“Yah! When did I become your girlfriend? Huh? And best friend? Who said we're still best friends? If you are my bestfriend, then how could you leave me without saying anything? Do you even know how sad I was? Do you even know how much I've been looking for you? Did you know that I almost went crazy missing you? But you didn't say anything! Not even a single text or call and now you're coming back as if nothing happened! You do realize that you're so unfair?!" He held my hands to stop me from punching him and he hugged me tight to calm me down.

“Yah! You are a girl and a friend,so doesn't that count you as my girlfriend?”

“Minwoo Hyung, aren’t you gonna greet me and just keep on talking to noona? That’s not fair, well, you’re always unfair since you left us without saying goodbye and just come back like nothing happened at all. Did you even know how sad noona was? And also me?”

“Yah, mianhe Jae Bum. Forgive hyung, okay?” He let go of me and wrapped his arm around JB's neck and he ruffled his hair.

"Yah, yah, hyung. I can't breathe." 

“Hmpf, I’m going home by myself, don’t follow me. Bye Got7, Myungsoo sunbae and nice meeting you Yoo Jung!”

I didn’t bother to look back at all. I fasten my pace walking to the bus stop.

But then again, someone's grip was on my wrist.

"Are you sure you can go home by your elf? Are you okay? I can take you home if you want."

I shook my head. "It's fine sunbae. I can take care myself." I gave him a smile and left them alone.

 

Minwoo’s POV

 

“Yah! Jungie! Wait for-“

I was about to follow him but someone’s grip was on my arm. I looked at my arm and followed it to know who was stopping me.

I don’t know who this guy is, but he better let go of my arm, because I really need some private time to talk to Jungie.

“Who are you? Let go of my arm.”

“That’s what I wanna ask you, what are you to Min Jung?”

“Yah! I asked you first! Answer me, who are you to stop me?”

“I’m Myungsoo, Min Jung’s sunbae. And I like Ming Jung. She never talked about you before. But I saw her face, and she’s sad. Don’t you dare to make her sad. As I heard from what Jae Bum said before, you left them without saying goodbye at all. Do you even know how much she hates that? Huh?”

“I know, that’s why I need some private time to talk to her. Now would you please let go of my arm now? And it’s none of your business with what’s happening between me and Min Jung.”

I pulled my arm from Myungsoo’s grip and followed my Jungie. Aish, he’s just Min Jung’s sunbae. The hell I care I know her more than he does.

Tch, what? He likes her? As if, he’ll get a chance.

And I won’t just hand her to him.

 

L's POV

I offered her a ride home, but then she rejected it. I felt a pang on my chest, it hurts like hell. Its just the same as asking her out and getting rejected straight away. I sighed. I wonder when is she ever going to see me? 

I watched her shadow leaving us but something caught my eye. Actually more of a someone. Is his name Minwoo, or Minpoo. I don't care. He was about to follow her but I stopped him. 

Who is he in Min Jung's life? What happened in the past? What did he do to her to make her tear up just like that? Why was he so close with Luhan? 

He didn't answer me. But then he gave me the same question. And without any hesitation, I told him my feelings for Min Jung. 

I watched him follow her. It hurts seeing someone you like to be with someone else. 

I ruffled my hair and left with Yoo Jung and the others. 

 

page-divider-105.gif 

 

Author's Notes;  sorry for the late update. I know, this chapter . Wait for the next chapter. I'll update one more chapter in a sec, okay? Hihihi, and I got exam tomorrow and on thursday. so you guys must be llucky since instead of studying I'm updating. How mant chapters more should I update? 

» layout credit