1.

WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT

"Stop it Kyu..." Yesung warned the magnae who keep pushing him forward when they were walking down the stairs.

 

"I'll catch you if you fall, don't worry hyung." Kyuhyun plastered an evil smirked then keep pushing Yesung again.

 

"I said stop it." Yesung slightly raised his voice this time.

 

"Okay…okay. Sorry hyung." Kyuhyun then stop following Yesung walking down the stairs and choose to stay behind waiting for his other hyungs.

 

"Kangin hyung! Did you see Eunhyuk hyung?!" Kyuhyun shouted at Kangin who was at the most front, in front of Yesung.
 

"Kangin hyung?!" Kyuhyun shouted again and he chuckle to hear his own echoing voice.

 

"Kyu, its enough. Stop it." Yesung felt annoyed because he knew the magnae intentionally shouted to enjoy his own echoing voice.

 

"Kangin hyung can’t hear me if I didn’t shout. See he didn't answer yet…Ask him for me hyung, he’s in front of you anyway." Kyuhyun chose to not admit his playful side.

 

Yesung sighed, "Kangin ah, did you see...Arghh!" Yesung couldn’t asked further when he accidentally slipped and fell down the stairs which then make Kyuhyun and Kangin shocked by the scream.

 

"Hyung?!" Kyuhyun asked worried while rushing down the stairs to his hyung while Kangin rushing up to his friend.

 

"What’s wrong? Oh my God!” Kangin was shocked to find Yesung lying down on the floor with his forehead bleeding. “Yesung ah, are you okay? How-“ Kangin chose to stop asking because the right thing to do was asking for help and bring esung to the hospital.

 

Yesung barely could see the magnae and his best besfriend hovering over him so he keeps blinking his eyes. He could hear Kangin’s and Kyuhyun’s voice but it sounds weird. By the time he felt someone carried him up, he heard nothing.

 

==/==

 

“How can he fell down? I heard him raised his voice to you.” Kangin asked the magnae.

 

“So? Actually what do you wanna say hyung? I’ve notice you keep staring at me.” The magnae could sense his hyung wanna accuse him.

 

“I’ll ask Yesung later when he wake up and if it’s you then..”

“If it’s me what? Then what? Are you accusing me pushing hyung down the stairs?” Kangin was taken back as the magnae talked back.

 

“Well, I didn’t see what happen earlier right so if it’s true then…” Kangin said while rubbing the back of his neck.  

 

“Then, what?? You wanna hit me? Go on!! But if I didn’t do it then…what I should do to you?” Both were glaring to each other when Leeteuk joined them at the waiting room.

 

 

“What’s going on here?” Leeteuk asked straight away took a seat at the center of the room.

“What the doctor said?” Kangin asked worried, ignored the leader’s question..

“Concussion and it’s quite bad but there’s nothing serious and he’ll wake up later. Don’t worry too much.” The leader assured with a slight smile.

“Hyung, when Yesung fell down…” Kangin took a quick glance at the magnae before continued his question but Kyuhyun cut him off.

“I was with Yesung hyung and hyung raised his voice at me because I but this person accuses me for what have happened to hyung.” Kyuhyun pointed to Kangin.

“What did you say? This person??Am I really just ‘this person’ to you?” Kangin wanted to grab the magnae’s collar when the leader stopped them.  “Stop it!” the leader slightly raised his voice.

“Why would I push Yesung hyung? Am I crazy to do that?? To harm him? Yesung hyung?? It doesn’t make sense at all!” Kyuhyun raised his voice.

“No need to raise your voice, what Kangin mean was maybe you accidentally push him? Well you love to tease...” Leeteuk carefully defended Kangin.

“Ahh hyung! Really!! Even if I love teasing him, I won’t endanger his life! Causes him to get hurt! I couldn’t believe you could accuse me like this! Am I that bad in your eyes??” Kyuhyun’s eyes started to get wet from the anger.

The leader then decided to pull him into a hug, “Okay, okay. We’re sorry. We’re just asking. I believe you won’t hurt your hyung, especially Yesung right?” Kyuhyun didn’t return the hug, “Obviously you’re accusing me!” Kyuhyun pouted still didn’t returned the hug.

“We’re sorry, right Kangin ah? Kangin hyung just shocked and you were there so...” Leeteuk turned to look at Kangin with hope Kangin would say sorry to the magnae but he’s not plus he’s looking at somewhere else. “Yesung is fine, so let’s stop here okay?” Leeteuk said trying to cool down the tense but Kyuhyun pushed the elder away from him and left the room.

 

“You should say sorry to him for accusing him like that.” The leader sighed.

“I’m sorry hyung but I wanna hear from Yesung first. You know Kyu love to tease Yesung…”

“Yes, but not to the extent he would harm him or endanger his life right? You know how protective Kyuhyun could be when it comes to Yesung, not to mention Siwon. I bet Siwon must be freaking out when he knows about this incident.” Leeteuk smiled.

“Whatever it is, I still wanna hear from Yesung first.” Kangin said firmly.

“Kangin ah…Fine, I have schedule to attend and since you…”

“I’ll stay here and Donghae said he is on the way here.” The leader nod then patted his dongsaeng’s back thus left.

 

****

 

“Kangin ah…” Yesung called once he opened his eyes as saw Kangin sat near the window reading something. “Oh? You awake. How do you feel?” Kangin asked while walking to Yesung’s bed. “I’m fine. Well, a little bit dizzy.” Yesung smiled and touched his bandaged forehead. “You should since you hurt your head but it’s just a mere concussion, nothing serious.” Kangin smiled.

 

“Yesung ah, can I ask you something?” Yesung stared at his friend confused as he saw Kangin lips moving seem talking something to him but he can’t hear anything. “Yesung ah?” Kangin called as Yesung didn’t respond.  “Hey? Are you listening?” Yesung startled as he suddenly heard Kangin’s last word.

 

“Listening? What did you say just now? Listen to what?” Yesung asked with an awkward smile. “Spacing out again? You need to stop that or don’t tell me because of that you fell down the stairs?” Kangin quickly shot his question. “Ahh~~ I don’t know maybe I was just careless. By the way when I can go home?” Kangin shook his head continuously.

 

“Home? Not so fast my friend, just stay here for another one or two days.” Kangin suggested while handing Yesung a glass of plain water. “I can rest at home, its better you know than this all white room.” Yesung pouted.

“What better? Just stay here a little longer.” Kangin raised his brows.

“I don’t like staying at the hospital like this, I’m not that sick. Can you ask the doctor for me? Please?” Kangin sighed, “Okay then.”