When Dongwoon is Jealous Over Jonghyun (part.2)

When Dongwoon is Jealous Over Jonghyun

But as time passed by, something tickled my sense. What made me felt weird was from SHINee’s A.Mi.Go days. Kibum clinged waaaay too much on his fellow member of SHINee, the main vocalist, the one who said himself a bling bling in SHINee, Kim Jonghyun. 
Wait, no. Kibum not clinged to him, Jonghyun was the one that acted waaaaaay to flirty with Kibum. Kibum was the victim here! :<

I don't know how to say this, but when I saw them on TV, they're acting too close with each other. Even me, his best friend, hadn't done such thing as that. Too much skinship I would say. When I watch their first reality show, I thought it was just a simple friendly gesture from Jonghyun towards Kibum, but as time passed, I doubted it. In my opinion, Jonghyun loved Kibum too like I did.

I didn’t like this, not at all. And what I hated too was Kibum never resisted when Jonghyun initiated to do skinship with him and he seemed like enjoying it too. Or maybe I was exaggerating? But I hated their happy faces when they were doing that. 

They held hands, staring at each other lovingly, hugging, blah blah blah.. I’m sick thinking of that.. I know that they're band mates, they live in the same roof and they see each other every day but did all of that so-called fanservice really needed? It's too much. 
Oh well it's actually more like 'I don't like Kibum being like that to Jonghyun and Jonghyun flirting with Kibum. It should be me' and my lack of time to meet him didn’t make any better. Sometimes, when I thought about that I want to punch someone. 


When I went online, I found their fans called them Jongkey. The fans loved it so much that I'm sure Kibum would still did that purposely. I'm also a trainee, I knew if the fans loved something, you should give them more.

But I was really thankful to Minho, he was always ready to them wherever and whenever. Minho is my hero! 
Truthfully, that time I want to send Minho a bouquet of flower to thank him once I became a celebrity.

~

I often googled about SHINee and Kibum. But when I browse for some news or something related to SHINee, it ALWAYS had ‘shinee jongkey’ on the related post. Oh, let me tell you something interesting, I once thought to be a celebrity soon and made a scandal with Kibum so that my news were everywhere and everyone could found ‘Dongwoon’ in the related search with SHINee’s Key. Hahahaha I’m so smart, right? >:D

I found tons of pictures of Jongkey doing fanservice on the net, their fans posted them, and on the comment section the fans were always said ‘omg! Jongkey is so real :D’ or ‘look at that jjong’s stare’ or ‘they’re so married’ or ‘just get a room already! You know key loves you too, jjong’ and many more of that kind of comments. I’m jealous, why he wasn't me? Why I wasn't the one who was in Jonghyun's place?


And when they promoted Ring Ding Dong, that fanservice was getting worse. The way Jonghyun stared at him, and I hate when I saw the picture when Jonghyun took Kibum's hand to his chest, is he trying to say "My heart is beating for you" Psssh. The hell with that. And why Kibum seems like enjoying it? Why he just smiled at Jonghyun? Why he didn't throw him a glare or anything? Why he looked like he enjoyed that too?

Around that time, I was debuted as the maknae of a boyband named B2ST. I was happy, I could become a celebrity and maybe there’s a chance for me to appear on the same show with Kibum. 

Ever since I debuted, Kibum and me still hanging out sometimes. But Kibum usually took him along when I asked him to hang out together or when he asked me to hang out with him. That Jonghyun will always tag along.

Jonghyun is nice, really nice. I felt guilty for accusing him back then. But still, he took my Kibum.I agree that he’s good looking, good at singing and dancing, he can makes every girl fall for him, but please, not my Kibum. I'm pretty sure this Jonghyun guy also had some feelings for Kibum. There's no way he would act like that of he didn't have feelings for Kibum. Why Kibum grew up this pretty, why he has to be beautiful? I don't want the other people fall for him.


Let me tell you one episode when Jonghyun was hanging out with us..

"Dongwoonnie~"
I turned around, and I saw the beautiful guy with an asymmetrical haircut coming towards my direction, and as I expected Jonghyun was tagged along.. Uuugh!

"Umm, Woonie.. It's okay if Jonghyunnie coming too right? We don't have any schedule this day and I don't want to leave him alone in the dorm, so I asked him to get along with me.."

Oh, so you don't want to leave him alone at dorm? And how can I say no if the said person already stood behind you? And what did you said? Jonghyunnie? Eewh.. Dongwoonnie was much better than that name!

Jonghyun kept his puppy smile plastered on his face, okay maybe that face was the face that made his fans were screaming for him, but sorry Mr. Dino, it didn’t have any effects on me..

"Of course it's okay" I said with my charming smile, but inside I was like ‘No, it's not okay. I don't like you being with him’

Kibum smiled, "Then, where do you want to go?"
"I want to buy Doojoon hyung's present, and I want your opinion for that"
"Ok then" Kibum answered simply and he hold Jonghyun's wrist then turned his body to enter the mall, "I know the best place" he glanced back for a moment and flashed his sweet smile to me.
Oh please, I am the one who want to shop, and why you hold him?

Jonghyun was being dragged by Kibum but he turned his head around because he saw me still rooted to the ground, he smiled at me, "C'mon Dongwoon"
He's so nice T.T I feel bad for cursing him just now..
Just when I thought about that, Jonghyun moved his hand lower and clasped his and Kibum’s fingers together. I was walking behind them so I didn't know if they were smiling or Kibum showed a disgust expression (that's what I hoped)
I take back my words, he's not nice!!


“Don’t you think this hat is cute?” He asked me while he was holding a maroon cap. Kibum was standing beside me, showing what he had picked before and Jonghyun was wandering around that shop.
“But he has that color already..”
“Oowh.. What about this sunglass?” He showed me a black sunglass on the box and I thought that was pretty good. I picked that box from his hand and I saw the price tag.
THAT WAS SUPER EXPENSIVE!

“It’s too expensive, Kibum!” I said wide-eyed, stunned because of the price
He shrugged, “But this is good, I like it. Want to buy it for me?” He grinned as he closed the box
“No way” I said to him and at that time Jonghyun was approaching us and stood behind Kibum,
“Do you get something?” He asked to me
“Not yet” I replied to him.
Kibum turned his body around and said that with a cute voice, eyes showing that he was pleading “Jjong, this sunglass is really cute! Do you want to buy it for me?”

Oh no.. I should’ve said yes when he asked me before. If Jonghyun bought it for him then it looked like I lose.. No no no.. What should I do??

Jonghyun opened the box and admired the glasses, but after he checked the price tag he faced Kibum and raised an eyebrow, “You asked me to get this for you?”
“Mm..” Kibum nodded enthusiastically
“Ha.. Keep dreaming. It’s so expensive” Jonghyun said with a mocking tone and I feel relieved he didn’t buy them for Kibum.
Kibum just pouted, and I wanted to kiss his pouting lips. It’s just too cute!

After another 30 minutes, I managed to buy a shirt for Doojoon hyung and Jonghyun bought many accessories. Surprisingly Kibum didn’t buy anything, and when I asked him he replied happily,
“Jonghyun hyung bought a lot. I can just borrow some from him”

I just responded with a ‘O’ but inside, I was cursing Jonghyun nonstop. I was sure that Jonghyun bought that much because he knew Kibum liked them and he wanted Kibum to just borrow them from him. Uuuuughhh :[

~

We were sitting on McD, ordered some foods and we ate. When Kibum finished his food, he excused himself to the restroom and left me with my 'rival'

What should I talk with him? I kept taking the french fries and stuffed it to my mouth. It’s not that I was rude or something like that, but I really had nothing to talk to him.

"Hey, Dongwoon..." Suddenly Jonghyun called me and I looked at him
"Yeah?" My voice was incredibly sweet, I didn’t even know why I answered him like that. Jonghyun was drinking his coke and he asked me with a calm face, 

"Do you love Kibum?"

WHAT? OH MAN I'M DEAD! 
REPEAT. I'M DEAD. D.E.A.D. DEAD

"What do you talking about?" I forced a smile, my heart was beating faster. It was like when you’re at the toilet and someone opened the door right in front of you. It was the same feeling as that.
"I'm just asking" He tilted his head a bit, still drinking his coke.
Just asking my . No way a normal person asked that with a straight face!
"He's my bestfriend. I love him as my treasured friend, no other than that" I replied with a smile, and I hope that answer didn’t make him curious and asked more

"Really?" He asked an eyebrow
"Yeah..." Luckily he didn’t push the subject any further after that and I felt relieved.
There’s a short pause between us. I was getting curious of his question, so I force myself to ask him,
"Why did you ask that?"
"I just want to know. Kibum talked about you a lot to me"

Oh, you're jealous, right hyung? You love him too so you're jealous seeing him with me. I knew it! So it wasn't just me that felt I should get Kibum for myself. I got the feeling that it was the beginning of Dongwoon VS Jonghyun love war for Kibum. At least I still have a chance to win right? Woohoo :D


In 2010 came SHINee's Lucifer. I saw too many Jongkey moments that made me sick just by remembering them.. I wouldn’t tell you cause I didn’t want to remember the ‘dark’ moments of my life..

Please, don’t make me tell you guys.. Don’t you feel bad of this pathetic handsome guy? Oh, let me just tell you about the Idol Sport day. That event wasn’t that bad and wasn’t full of Jongkey-ness.

It was idol sport day, when I just entered the venue, my eyes immediately spotted my lovely Kibum.... and Jonghyun.
Kibum was pouting and swinging Jonghyun's hand, Jonghyun just held his handphone and didn't bother him at all.
I walked closer to them and I could hear Kibum's whines, "Hyu~ung I don't want. Why you leave me in the middle of this field? Don't go~"
WAIT! Why Kibum said that??
"I just want to speak to Taemin for a minute" Jonghyun said but his eyes were still glued to the phone.
"Noo~ You will left me alone"
"I'll take the umbrella for you"
Kibum still pouted, "Hyuuung"
Jonghyun finally lifted his head and he saw me standing near them
"There, Dongwoon's coming!" Jonghyun said and pointed at me. Kibum looked back and he saw me, I smiled and waved my hand.
"Dongwoon!!" Kibum yelled and gesturing me to come nearer to them and I complied. But Kibum was still holding Jonghyun’s wrist, refusing to let him go even though I saw Jonghyun kinda pulling his wrist out of Kibum’s grasp.
"Kibum, let go of me.." Jonghyun said
"Where is Taemin?" Kibum pursued his lips, I don’t know but he looked kinda.. annoyed? 
"Over there.. Now go play with Dongwoon" Jonghyun pointed at the direction where I saw Taemin, Sungmin and Eunhyuk sunbaenim from Super Junior were chatting and playing together
"I'm not your kid! Don’t order me around!"
"Don't say like that.. You can still meet me after this ends, Key. There, Dongwoon and Mir are waiting for you" Jonghyun said.. Wait.. It more like he told Kibum off
Finally Kibum let go of his hands, "Take the umbrella for me"
"I know" Jonghyun smiled and patted Kibum's shoulder then he left. Kibum immediately turned to my direction and grinned. 

It's just 5 minutes later, Kibum and I were playing when Jonghyun came with an umbrella,
"Kibum, here" He handed the black umbrella to him
"Thanks hyung. Where do you want to go?" Kibum took the umbrella and opened it immediately
"Teukie hyung" And Jonghyun left just like that, I saw Kibum pouted a bit when Jonghyun didn’t even give him a chance to speak, but as I asked him to sit down with me, his smile returned.


Maybe it was 3 hours later, I was still with Kibum and I completely forgot there’s a human named Jonghyun at this world. 
Oh well, I had Kibum for myself since Jonghyun gave Kibum the umbrella, why should I think about anything else beside the pretty boy beside me?

"Woonie.. Let's play kebi-kebi.." He suddenly said as he was poking on my sides
"Okay.."
We played and played until Kibum suddenly said, "Dongwoonnie, it's Jonghyun-hyung's turn. Let's go there.."

Oh please, we were just having fun playing and why Kibum should say that?! It really ruined my mood. It’s like Kibum didn’t want to miss Jonghyun’s show or whatever I don’t care

"Now?"
"Yeah.. C'mon..." He dragged me to the side and I could saw Jonghyun was preparing to run. Oh my goodness, he really looked like a dinosaur.
Few minutes more the race started and I could only stand beside Kibum who was busy cheering for Jonghyun.

Wait.. This episode was one of my bad memories too. Why did I tell you guys??
But it’s okay since I played with Kibum for the whole event and Jonghyun didn’t disturb us at all.. Except the part we (read : Kibum forced me) should cheer for Jonghyun on the race.