New School

A WHOLE NEW WORLD

 

They landed safely in Seoul and made their way to their new house or we can say it's a mansion.

Min : not bad, but I prefer my old penthouse!

Dad : We're living here now Min. Your room is upstair you can choose whichever you like.

Min : Okay then.

Min stepped the stairs but she stopped.

Dad : Wait! There's more. You'll be going to your new school tomorrow. I'll accompany you.

Min : Okay, Dad. It's okay, I can go by myself like I always do because you never around.

Dad : No, I want to make sure that you won't make trouble in your first day.

Min : Whatever.

Dad : Oh yeah and from now on start speaking Korean with me. It's not like you can't speak Korean.

Min : I'll try, satisfied?

She's upstair and looking through the bedrooms. It's hard for her to make a choice. She loves all the bedrooms!

"Ahhh how can I choose they have their own style" she thought.

She decided to make all rooms hers. She'll choose later, she'll choose the most comfortable one. That night she slept in the first room. She entered the first room and she almost forgot about something. She took her phone and start texting.

To : Blair

B, I just landed and now I'm at my new house. It's not a penthouse :(

It's just a mansion huhuhu I miss you already, B!

You must be sleeping now. Reply my text later, k?

In her room she kept mumbling to herself.

Min : Ah, what should I do next? Should I mess up or not? So far it's not as bad as I imagine here. hmmmm I'll decide it later depends on how good or how bad the situation is.

The next day, her father and she went to her new school, her chauffeur opened the door and her father stepped out from the car and went to the Principal who was standing in front of the school. Min was waiting in the car. Her dad talked to Principal Dong about Min's condition that she's born and raised in State and about her attitude so the Principal know how to handle her and give her more tolerance. Principal  Dong made her way to the car to see Min. She said her greeting and welcoming her. Min tried to negotiate with her but Principal Dong didn't want to hear a thing. She stepped out from her car with her stylish outfit and big sunglasses. She's got a style so she earned an amazement from the other students.

[A/N : Star from now on the blue one means it's on English]

Principal Dong : Min, this is Jia, she's your sunbae. You'll soon blend in.

Jia : Hey, I'll be a friend and helping hand that's all

Min : Okay, but I choose my friend and FYI you don't make the cut.

Jia : It's rude. But at the moment, let's just pretend to be friend, shall we? 

Jia went back to her friends and said "be prepare guys, she's different" Nickhun, Taecyeon, and Key looked confused.

As Principal Dong made her way back to the school, Hyosung and her friends cut her way.

Hyosung : Principal Dong, I got presents for you. One for you and one for Taeyang.

Principal Dong : Well, thank you. Perhaps you'd like to keep a hold of them while I connect to the first year.

Hyosung took the present back and made her way to see Min, the new girl in school. [A/N : Hyosung acts like a in this story]

Hyosung : So your the new girl here. I'm Hyosung, your sunbae. *gave her right hand so they can shook hands but Min didn't want to* You shake the hand of your sunbae out of respect.

Min : When sunbae has earned my respect then I'll shake their hand.

Hyosung : I'm sorry?

Min : Apology accepted.

Hyosung went back with her girls. She seemed so mad from the looked of her eyes.

Hyosung : She's so arrogant. We need to give her a lesson. What do you think?

The girls : We think so too.

Her dad went to her and hugged her then kissed her on the forehead.

Dad : Be good at school, you know I love you right?

Min just remained silent, her dad went back to the car and went to his office. Min waved at him then went inside the school.

Jia : Why don't you wear a school uniform? You'll got scolded from teacher.

Min : What? Uniform? NO! I won't wear uniform. It's 2012 and this school still uses uniform oh please.

Jia : Ya! Just wear this, it's for your own good! Let me introduce you to my friends. Come with me.

They went to the cafeteria and sat on the table where Nickhun, Taecyeon and Key were sitting.

Jia : These are Nickhun, Taecyeon, and Key. Guys, she's Min.

Nickhun : Hi, I'm Nickhun! You can call me Nickhun or Khun or Oppa.

Min : Hmm.

Taecyeon : I'm Ok Taecyeon. You can call me Taecyeon or Oppa.

Min : Yaya 

Key : I'm Key. We're the same age, so you can call me Key.

Min : Okay.

Nickhun : So, you're from State, right? Taec and I used to live there too.

Taecyeon : Yea! I used to live in Boston, you?

Min : Boston? Oh my God *she made this face -____-* I'm from Manhattan.

When they were talking, Taeyang, GD, and TOP came and sat at their usual place.

Jia : Well, here he is, Taeyang and his friends [GD TOP Daesung and Seungri]

Nickhun : And here Hyosung in 3,2,1 *hyosung appeared*

Taecyeon : and we have contact *as hyosung touched Taeyang's arm*

Min : So, who is Taeyang? 

Key : He's Principal Dong's son. Hyosung likes him but he doesn't even like it when Hyosung is around him.

Taecyeon : His friends and he are just kind.

The food came for each of them.

Min : Ugh. I can't eat this.

She ignored the food and took out her phone but there's no signal.

Min : Why there's no signal here?

Jia : There won't be. This school blocked all operator connection.

Key : Yea, they want us to pay attention at school.

Min : So lame hhhh

Nickhun : What do you want to do with your phone anyway?

Min : Just wanna call my BFF in States.

Taecyeon : You can make a call when you're not in school building.

Min : What kind of school is this.

 

In the other table.

GD : Who is she? *pointed at Min*

Hyosung : Ah, she's the new girl.

Daesung : You know her?

Hyosung : No, I was being friendly with her, but she's so rude.

Seungri : How can she's no rude to someone like you Noona *laughed*

TOP : Do you know her name?

Hyosung : Lee Min Young if I'm not mistaken.

Taeyang : *speak in his mind* Lee Min Young....


[A/N : So what do you think about this chapter? sorry for bad grammar and vocabulary guysss :( Comment and Subscribe please :)]