WHAT?

A WHOLE NEW WORLD

 

[A/N : all conversation in this chapter is in English]


 Min was sleeping deeply in her luxurious bedroom. Until her phone ringing. Someone was calling her. With her eyes closed, she was searching through her bedside table to get her phone. She opened her eyes little by little. It was her bestfriend, Blair. Blair was calling her, so she answered the phone.

Min : What's wrong, B?

Blair : Are you still sleeping? Wake up, M? It's already 11.

Min : Thanks to your call, I'm awake now. What is it?

Blair : Don't you remember? Tonight we gotta go to party, so you and I need to go shopping.

Min : Party again? Oh yeah! I love it. Sorry, B, I don't remember it.

Blair : It's okay. Meet me at 12. See ya, M!

Min : Love ya, B!

Blair : Love ya too, M!

Then she got up from her bed, took a shower, and got dressed up. She made her way to meet Blair. They went shopping in branded designer line. Got their make up and hair done and finally went to the party. They totally rocked the party. She's always been invited in such high class party because she's new york it girl and her bestfriend too. They totally famous in Manhattan.

She drank until she got tipsy. She went home.  When she went through the hall, she shocked to see her dad was sitting in the living room. Her dad seemed angry and mad from the look in his eyes. 'Ouch, I'm in trouble' she thought.

Dad : Did you have fun? *sarcasticly*

Min : Just leave me alone dad like what you always do.

Dad : WHAT? Hey I'm talking to you.

Min ; Why do you care? You always busy with your work. It's my life dad, stay out of it.

Dad : We're moving to Seoul.

Min : What did you just say? We're moving?

Dad : Yea, we're moving to Seoul. I'm going to open a new branch there. I need to take care of it by myself. I don't trust anyone.

Min : I'm not moving. You can move, but I can't and I won't.

Dad : NO! You're moving too. You've been too free here. I need to change your attitude. Korean culture might teach you to be a  better person.

Min : But, I'm American. Why do I need to learn Korean culture?

Dad : Your mom is American, but I'm Korean. So, you need to learn Korean culture. You've been here since you were born. Now, it's time to go to Seoul and you'll continue your school there. It's final. I won't change my mind. Just prepare yourself. We're moving tomorrow.

Min : Whatever, dad! You never understand me. Euuugghhhh!

 

She went to her room and texted Blair about her moving to Seoul then she went to sleep.

Blair woke up and read Min's text, she shocked to know that Min is moving. She decided to help Min packing and went to her home.

 

Blair : M, seriously? You're moving? to Korea? Oh my, why Korea? Is it a good place? I think it's not.

Min : I don't want to move, but my dad forced me. Ughhh I hate him. and what? Korea? Duuhhh.

Blair : I got an idea, M.

Min : Idea for what?

Blair : Idea for you to move back here again!

Min : Just tell me already, B! I'll do everything.

Blair : So, you will study there right? You just need to mess up with your study there. Then the school will drop you out. You can say to your dad that you're not fit with Korean culture or something. Just tell your dad, you want to go back here.

Min : Ah! You are right B! Why didn't I think about it before. Okay, it's easy. Thanks, B!

Blair : No problem, M! I hate it when you're not around me.

Min : I'll miss you for sure, B! *hugged*

Blair : I'll miss you more, M! Don't be to long there. Move back here ASAP!

Min : I will, B. I will. See you soon and I'll call or text you often.

Blair : Okay, M. Love you.

 

Min and her dad went to the airport and flew to Seoul. Her dad already built a big mansion in Gangnam.

 


[A/N] Hi! I don't know if this chapter interesting or not huhuhuhu I think I'm really at writing. I hope it'll get better. Hope you like the story too hihihi

Comment and subscribe please :)