Attract Taeyang

A WHOLE NEW WORLD

~THE NEXT DAY~

Min was on the phone with Blair.

Blair : So when will you come back here? Everyone is talking about you here. We all miss you so badly. I won't let anyone take your spot!

Min : I don't know, B. School here. They blocked all providers. I can't text you when I'm bored at school. I'll figure out what will I do next.

Blair : What? So you can't use your phone at school? DUH! What kinda school is that?

Min : Hhhh, it's so lame, B. There's none can replace you here.

Blair : Of course, there won't be any! I'm limited, ya know?

Min : Yea, I love you, B! Anyway, I'll call you later, k? I gotta go to school, B. Good bye.

Blair : Bye, M! love ya too!

Min put on her uniform. She redesigned it. She made it fit with her style. She tucked the blouse to her skirt. She made the skirt high waisted. She changed the blazer with black leather jacket. She put aside the shoes and wore a pair of mary jane high heels with the socks. It's really her style, so stylish and trendy.

Her chauffeur was ready to drive her. The butlers and maids bowed politely to her when she passed them. She reached school safely. She stepped out from her car and walked to enter the school. But, the teacher on duty stopped her.

Teacher : What are you wearing?

Min : Uniform, duh!

Teacher : It's not uniform. That's not how you supposed to wear it. FIX IT!

Min: Like I give a . This is $500 *she took out from her wallet* why don't you go out and buy yourself... *she looked at her from head to toe* ..well anything.

Teacher : LANGUAGE!

Min : Attitude no problem.

Teacher : Ya! You! Go change yourself into a correct uniform!

Suddenly, Jia came out of nowhere.

Jia : Don't worry, Miss! I'll make sure she changes it! *she grabbed min's arm* ya, you come with me!

 

Jia and Min went to the toilet. Jia forced Min to change her outfit into the correct uniform. While Min was changing, Jia asked.

Jia : So, what art class do you take? Acting? Dancing? Singing? Painting?

Min : I'm not good with those kind of things I think. I haven't tried them. I haven't chose yet.

[A/N : Min doesn't know that she's good at dancing]

Jia : Well, then take dancing class. I'll teach you how to dance.

Min : I don't know. I'll think about it later.

 

-DANCE CLASS-

Jia, Nickhun, Taecyeon, and Key already inside the room. They were warming up. Min opened the door and came inside. Because she's new, the choreographer told her to watch the others first. Hyosung was showing off her S-line while they were warming up. Min saw it and disgust with Hyosung's actions.

Min : Jeez, what a biatch!

Hyosung : really? and you can do better? *she chuckled*

Min : Laugh it up, but I can whip all of your asses blindfolded.

Hyosung : Ow, I'd love to see it.

Min : So, this is a competition, huh?! Do your worse, horse face!

 

They standing face to face. Hyosung pulled Min's hair and by that Min also pulled out Hyosung's hair. They were fighting. Then Taeyang came inside the room.

Taeyang : Shouldn't you guys be in bikinis for that? *smiled*

Hyosung : *fixing her hair* Hi, Taeyang! Nice outfit!

Taeyang : Hi, Min! Lee Min Young!

Min : Hi-- huh?! Where do you know my name?

 

Before Taeyang had replied, the choreographer told Min to go see the principal. The principal asked her to see her. Min walked out the room and went to the principal office. She came inside without knocking.

Min : I didn't start it, it wasn't my fault-- *as she walk*

Principal : Go out and knock the door

Min : But you ask to see me

Principal : Yes, but you have to knocked before you entered

Min went out and knocked the door then went inside

Min : Look, I didn't start it, it wasn't my fault and if this were America, I would sue. That girl is a biatch. Attitude no problem.

Principal : I know perfectly well what happened, Min.

Min : Then why isn't Hyosung in here too?

Principal : Because I want to talk with you. Look I know it's very hard being here with new surroundings.

Min : Uhh, you mean the only normal person here, duh

Principal : Do you like reading?

Min : I prefer movies.

Principal : Read this *gave Min a book about self development*

Min : This is my punishment? This school is so weird.

Principal : What do you want to get out of this school, Min?

Min : To get out of this school.

Principal : *sighed* You can go back to your class now. I have works to do.

Min turned around and walked away, she left the room. She was sitting on the bench outside the building. Hyosung saw her from her class window and wanted to make her suffer. She spilled out a bucket full of water to Min from the window. Min was all wet from head to toe.

Min : Ughhh *she looked up to the window*

Hyosung : Sorry, I didn't know you're there. Do you have a pass to be out during lesson?

Min : Yea, I do, it's right here *Min showed Hyosung her middle finger and then walked away*

Min went back to the building. Jia was walking on the corridor and saw Min.

Jia : You're freezing. Wear this. *Jia gave Min her blazer*

Min : Thanks. You think I'm a total , don't you?

Jia : No, you behave like an . It's different. *she looked at Min who looks down and depressed* Well I know I'm not some New York therapist but I can guess that you're feeling scared and homesick. To my experience, it's not actually make you a bad person, just a normal one. *Min just nodded* Let's see the others.

 

AT THE CAFETERIA

Jia : Listen! Are you serious about getting out of here?

Min : Yea~

Key : Then you gonna have to get yourself expelled.

Min : Okay~

Taecyeon : I'll help you out!

Nickhun : WE will help you out!

Min : Aye aye, Captain!

 

They've done about 3 stuffs, from messing up with Hyosung and the teachers, but it's all failed. The principal knew that Min did those things to get herself expelled. Mrs. Dong gave her big tolerance. Min and her friends didn't know what to do again. So they met up and thought about and idea. They skipped class and went to the cafeteria. Taeyang was about to went inside the cafeteria and saw them. Min gave a stay-silent-and-keep-it-secret look to him. A teacher was about to walk pass the cafeteria. They were about to get caught, but Taeyang helped them out with covering the see-through glass on the door.

Key : I don't get it. It's like you got an immunity. Is your dad a mafia guy or something?

Min : Yea, I'm a mafia's daughter *she's kidding*

Nickhun : Whatever it is, she gives you big tolerance.

Taecyeon : I think we need to focus on her big weakness.

Jia : Oh my god, you need to snog Taeyang.

Min : What the hell?!

Key : Principal Dong will be so mad and angry.

Nickhun : Hyosung too.

Min : Well, that's good!

Jia : The point is to get caught!

Taecyeon : You can do it in this Saturday at school party.

Min : That's easy!

Key : So operation freedom part 2 "attract Taeyang"

Nickhun : You need to dressed up real fancy!

Min : Let's go shopping!! We need to get some killer outfits!!


[ A/N : Another chapter! aaaaa I'm so happy!!! What do you think about this chapter? Sorry for my bad English :( English is not my mother language. Sorry for bad grammar and anything else. COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE PLEASE :D:D]