I'm sorry

Wonderful↹ You

 

 

"Sorry, I'm late, I just came back from Seoul-"

"Don't worry.. you aren't late." 

Jinyoung blinked, "Really?"

"Yeah. It just so happened that all of the guests were 3 hours early." Bitterness was evident in her voice.

Dahae continued to stack the rubbish laying around the room into a pile, as her friends cleaned up everywhere else. Jinyoung knew what that meant: she was beyond pissed. And honestly, so was he. Everytime he saw her, she always seemed so... irritable and different from their first encounter.

"I'm sorry, okay?"

'"Is it my fault that I want to spend more time with you, before I go to Seoul?"

"Yah, I can't help the fact that I'm going to debut soon, are you even happy about that? I'm finally getting close to my dreams and you want me to, what? Stop? Is that what you want?"

The next moment, all of the rubbish she held was spilt on the floor again as her hand slammed against his cheek. No words were exchanged as Dahae pulled her hands down, tears flowing down her cheeks. Both unable to come up with any words that would help this situation.

 

"Don't talk to me like that, Jinyoung," Dahae wiped her cheeks ferociously and whispered,

"Just go.." 

Jinyoung released a small puff of air, smiling with disbelief, his heel. He began to walk away, but stopped. Fumbling through his bag, he placed something on the couch.

"... I'll see you tomorrow."

Dahae turned to the mess beneath her and cried.


That night, both recalled moments of their relationships.

"Anneyeong haseo, my name is Jung Jinyoung and I hope we all get along."

All of the girls in the room burst out into squeals except the third row, next to the windowsill.

She seemed to be engrossed in her thoughts and frankly, rather nervous.

"Goo Dahae." Abruptly, her head turned to face the front.

"De, songsaeng-nim." 

And honestly, I wasn't expecting such a beautiful face to match that angelic voice. 

"Jung Jinyoung, you can go find your seat now." 

"Eo? D-de." I caught her smiling softly and I grinned back.


"Your name is Jung Jinyong, right?"

"Aniyo, it's Jinyoung, Goo Dahae-ssi."

"Oh. You know my name," He smiled shyly at me, nodding silently; while his face slowly became red. 

"If you remembered mine, then it's only right that I remember your name too, Jung Jinyoung."