Another?

Friends Forever

"Maybe you should warned me first, Yoona"

"Sorry.."

-sigh-

The cop can only sighed when she saw her dongsaeng's puppy eyes. How can she resisted? Her angry mood melted once she saw those eyes which her, and Taeyeon also, liked so much.

Its not she didn't liked Yoona's dad but the moment she knew Yoona's caretaker true identity (which is a former yakuza -Yoona's true father- right hand man slash a wanted killer and criminal), she, as a cop, knows she can't be seen with the man even though she liked to visit him before. In other word she's risking her career here.

"Well, I already let Yoona, now the Yakuza leader lives with me. What to worry about...Except Yoona's record is not as bad. " she shrugged

The guy is now leading both girls towards the backstreet behind the club. Yoona is carrying the unconcious guy effortlessly while her dad opened up a door leading to a groundbase room.

"Of course. He has a secret room. Every illegal club has that"

But instead of asking, Sooyoung only follows his lead. Her work ethic is not the thing she should be worrying about right now. Once they reached an old room, which she assumed as the wine storage, Yoona puts the guy on a chair in the middle.

"Is it me or that chair already prepared for this kind of thing?"

Yoona, as if used to it opened the guy's head wrap and slapped him. The sound of it make the cop flinched. Uncle Joe, name as she used to call Yoona's dad only has a straight face but she can tell he's tensed too.

The guy, which she guess is younger than her waking up abruptly from the force. He seems suprise by his situation but smirked once he saw Yoona and Uncle Joe like he already expected it.

"Well, hi sister. Thats a nice way to wake me up. I expected a gentler way from my dear sister"

"What?! Sister?! Yoona's brother?! I thought she's the only child?"

"Oh, I should have done that beofre. You can expected this more if you didn't complied to my request, my little brother"

"Oh? Request? From the great Im Yoona, a noble child everyone else adored. Thats an honour" he's trying to mock his sister but Yoona seemed unbothered by it or so it seems.

"Straight to the point, Jun. Whose your boss?"

"Boss? What? You didn't think I'm the boss?"

"With your kind of stupidity, I doubted it. His plan is too good from a child like you"

"Stop calling me a child! I'm better than you, woman!"

*slap*

Yoona seems offended by the younger man, raised her hand for another slap but unexpectedly Uncle Joe cut her to it "Stop calling your sister like that, you brat!"

He harshly tugged the younger guy's collar, but he's only mocking them more.

"Looks like a family drama. Maybe I should get out from here"

"A cop?! You're working with a freaking cop?! Are you that desperated, Im Yoona?"

"How did he knows I'm a cop?!"

Yoona and Uncle Joe glanced worriedly at Sooyoung. Involving others in their own matter is the last thing they would do. And in this case Sooyoung is an outsider.

"I should asked Sooyoung-unnie to stay outside but knowing her, I doubted she will listened to me" thought Yoona

Sooyoung is shocked at first but she remained calm. She already used to this kind of taunting. She had faced worse scenarios yet she can't deny she's nervous. Everytime.

"Yah, woman. Just go back home to your pretty cozy office. This is not a place for a weakling like you"

"......."

"What? You want to shoot me? Are you sure your gun has bullets? Real bullets. Or you want to fill up papers before shooting me?"

".....Wait outside. Let me handle this"

"Oh, play strong eh? Do you to do the talk first? I'm busy, woman"

For some reason Yoona obliged to her unnie request. Of course she and Uncle Joe hesitated at first but seeing her unnie's eyes, she knew she can't opposed it. Spending many years with someone does make you understood what they're thinking without voicing it out.

 

----After some shooting sound heard and horrid screams later---

 

"We got it. His name is Lee. They'll meet 3 days later at a club" Sooyoung casually walked towards the clueless duo. Holding a piece of blood-tainted paper

"......."

"What? This? They used some old tactics using peageons to interact with each other. No wonder police found nothing"

Both Yoona and Uncle Joe ran to the room before. The cocky Jun before looked horrid in his place. There were some bullet holes at his seat but none of it hit the guy.

"Don't worry Yoona. He's fine. I know he's precious to you even after what he had done. Well, maybe I did something traumatic to him because he didn't reacted to me after that. Oh, I have run out of bullets. I should fetched them later"

The cop casually checking her gun and keep it back in its sheath.

"You can have mine, Sooyoung. I have a lot" Uncle Joe pointed at his keep at the back

"...Oh, okay" "I'm a bad cop"

"You should shot him, unnie. He deserved it" Yoona gritted her teeth

"Did he does something bad, Yoona?" she wondered

"..He killed my biological father. Claimed the yakuza's throne as his eventhough he knew that was mine. He acted like my right hand man when the truth is he want to assasinate me. I never want the leader place, unnie but why my only sibling, I just knew I has, want to kill me?"

"....Is he your real sibling?"

"By my father but with different mother"

"Oh.."

The girls turned to silent after that. It's unusual for Yoona to release her feeling and the older girl feels awkward about it.

"Let prepared ourselves for the meeting, unnie. I want to prepare myself to meet that sh*thead later"

"Yoona...Don't curse"

"Sorry. Can't help it"

"What would you do with him?"

"I'll keep him here. We might need him later" Uncle Joe interrupted them from the back

"Okay. Thanks a lot dad. I hope we didn't bother you" Yoona hugged his adopted father

"You're always welcome here, Yoona. And you too Sooyoung" the cop only smiled slightly as a response "..And if you guys need help, just call me"

He continued as the girls started leaving the place while Yoona waved at him sadly. She really likes to stay here but she has another responsibility she has to amend.

-TBC-