Chapter 4

Super Girl (Hiatus Untill Further Notice)

     As I finished dancing I heard someone clapping. I turned to the door to see Eunhyuk standing there, smiling.
“Uh, may I help you?” I wasn’t surprised I didn’t notice anyone watching me, but it was weird none the less.
He smiled but looked a little nervous, “I was just going to come back and get my bag,” He pointed to a black gym bag in the corner and walked over to it and turned back to me, “I didn’t want to interrupt you, so I stood and watched. You’re really good.”
 “Oh, sorry for making you wait. And thank you.” I smiled and gathered up my stuff to leave.
He walked over to me, “No no, I didn’t mind waiting, I enjoyed watching you. Did you choreograph that yourself?”
I laughed, “Just now actually, it’s for the project we just got.”
“Oh right, well it’s really good. I’m Eunhyuk.” He said introducing himself.
“I’m ____, nice to meet you.” I smiled and checked my phone, “I’m sorry but I have to get going. I’ll see you in class tomorrow?”
“Yeah. Nice meeting you ____.” He said.
     I waved goodbye and left the dance room. As I made my way to the main doors, I noticed a girl looking rather lost.
I walked up to her, “Are you lost?” I asked.
She turned to me and laughed a bit, “Yeah, do you know where the library is?”
“Yeah if you keep walking down that way, there should be a flight of stairs, take those and the library is on your right, can’t miss it.” I smiled at her, glad I could help her out.
“Thank you so much. I’m Lee Mi Sun.” She smiled brightly.
“Oh no problem, I’m _____” I gave a little wave.
“Nice to meet you ____. Thanks again!” She began to walk away.
“Wait!” I shouted, she turned around and I walked up to her, “Why don’t we exchange numbers, just in case if you get lost again, or you need help with something.”
“Yeah that’d be great! You’ll be my first friend...” She said nervously.
“Mine too! Well, for girls anyways.” I laughed nervously, remembering I met Siwon first. Would I even consider him a friend? Would I ever see him again?
“You met a guy already! Who? Who?!” She pestered.
“Siwon from Super Junior, he helped me with my books in the library.” I answered.
“Oh wow, so they really do go here don’t they? Have you seen any of members around?” I could tell by the look on her face that she was a big fan of Super Junior.
“Just Siwon, Donghae, Eunhyuk, and Shindong. I’m sure you’ll bump into one of them at one point. Seeing as there is 15 of them.” I answered.
She gasped, “15? So you know who Henry and Zhou Mi is, and consider them part of Super Junior?”
“Well yeah, don’t you?” I asked confused.
“Yes, but I know some people don’t. I think we’ll get along well ___!” She exclaimed.
I laughed, “Yeah, I think we will.”
     We exchanged numbers and parted ways. I had to hurry home, shower and eat if I wanted to get to vocals on time and not get scolded.