Chapter 5

Super Girl (Hiatus Untill Further Notice)

[a/n: I had already written this chapter, so after this one i'm going to start writing povs, enjoy the new chapter. ^^]


“If you could all please take out a piece of paper and pen, and copy this information out.” She instructed.
     I didn’t expect vocals to be a writing class, but of course I came prepared. You can expect to make at least one note in vocals class. I took out my small binder labeled ‘Vocals’ and my pencil case and chose a pen to write with.
“Could you spare some paper and a pen?” The boy beside me asked.
I turned to him, “It’s the first day, and you don’t have paper or a pen?”
He looked taken back, “Sorry, I’ll ask someone else.”
I laughed, “I was just kidding.” I handed him some paper and a pen.
He laughed nervously, “I thought you were serious.”
“I’m not that mean. If you need anything, don’t be afraid to ask.” I said to him, as I began to copy the notes from the front board.
“Thanks. I’m Kangin.” He said as he copied the note.
“I’m _____, nice to meet you. You’re the,” I stopped writing and counted on my fingers remembering all the other members I met, “Third member I’ve met today, fifth that I’ve seen.” I laughed to myself.
‘I really am going to meet them all, aren’t I? You can’t turn a corner without seeing one of them. They’re everywhere.’ I thought.
“Oh wow really? Who have you seen so far?” Kangin asked.
“Siwon, Shindong, Donghae, Eunhyuk, and now you.” I recalled seeing them all in my head.
“Oh cool, do you have any of them in your other classes?”
I finished the note and turned to him, “Shindong, Eunhyuk, and Donghae are in my dance class. You’re in my vocals.”
“So are Ryewook, Zhou Mi, Yesung, and Kyuhyun.” He added.
My mouth dropped, “Really?” I turned around and scouted the room. They were actually all here scattered around the room, “Wow.”
“Too much Super Junior for ____?” He joked.
“Not really. The thing that confuses me though is that you guys are here. May I ask why?” I was dying to know to be honest. I had been coming up with possible answers all day.
“We all cut our studies a little short to be a part of Super Junior, so we’re all here to learn and finish our studies.” He answered.
“It’s that simple?”
“That simple.” He smiled.
     I have to say Kangin was the most relaxed member I met so far. I felt comfortable with him, as if we could become good friends.
“Now class, I will be giving you a booklet I’d like you to finish for tomorrow. And then we’ll start the real vocal part of class. This is just review to brush up on notes, keys, pitches, etc.” Ms. Park said.
     Ms. Park was young, not fresh out of Teacher College though. She seemed really nice, a teacher you wouldn’t be afraid to ask questions about. I was hoping the rest of my teachers would be nice like her, or at least half as nice.
     Kangin and I decided to work together on the booklet until class was over. We talked a lot and got to know each other a little bit. We finished almost all of the booklet but class was over in a couple minutes.
“Thanks again for the help Kangin, I’m glad I sit beside you.” I said as I packed up my things.
“No problem, here give me your number, in case you have any problems with the rest of the booklet” He got out his phone and handed it to me.
I punched in my number and handed it back to him, “Here put yours in mine.” I handed him my phone.
He did the same and returned my phone, “Maybe we could go out for lunch or something sometime?” He asked.
“Yeah, that’d be great. I live just around the corner, so you could just come over sometime. I’m working on a dance project during lunch this week, so maybe Friday?” I can’t believe I just invited Super Junior’s Kangin over for lunch.
“Yeah Friday works for me. I’ll call you later this week then.” He smiled.
“Alright,” The bell rang, signifying class was over, “I guess I’ll see you tomorrow Kangin, bye!” I waved quickly and made my way to my next class.