Complicated

Mythology

 

                “oppa!” Jinri shouted at Taemin when he was practicing the dance. She smiled at him brightly.

                “hey! How’s school?” he asked her with smile on his sweaty face. She grinned, he thought that she was really cute when she grinned that way.

                “not bad. i got 1 new friend. Her name is Bae Sooji” she gave him a bottle of mineral water, he drank it until they runs out and he heard her chuckled playfully.

                “good for you. I thought you would never have a friend but me” he laughed hard, she remained silence but then she pouted cutely.

                “Hyerin-a, let’s play!”

                “ah! Let’s play word trains game!”

                “let me say the words first. Just in case their wondering, they’ve got pinned us so terribly...”

                “they don’t believe our love is real, ‘cause they don’t know how real love feels”

                “you should know it’s true”

                “what were you thinking, oppa?” Jinri face was really close with his, he could feel his cheeks blushed immediately and she laughed. She patted his shoulder and stood up.

                He just felt the sudden flashback again, he was playing some of word games with Ji Woo. His face was really serious and he stared at him intensely. And then all went black.

                “nothing. I’m just really tired. You should go home, Jinri-ya. You must be exhausted” Taemin began to her hair gently. Well, he really didn’t know what he really felt for her. She always be there for Taemin eventhough Taemin would fell asleep at 3, she’s the one that waiting for about 2 hours when he was practicing, she’s the one that always texted him.

                Do i like her? What if she was Bae Ji Woo in disguise? Who knows.

                “let’s go for a dinner first” she began to rubbed her stomach, Taemin smiled and took his bags and went out with her.

--

                Suzy ruffled her hair in frustration. How could this all happened to her? First, the Hyerin and Ji Woo things, second, Jinri that had a crush on Hyerin’s reincarnation named Lee Taemin of SHINee.

                Wait, maybe Lee Taemin wasn’t the reincarnation of Lee Hyerin. Maybe, he just coincidentally had a similar face with how i looked like thousand years ago. Maybe.

                “impossibleeeeeeeee!” she shouted and smacking her teddy bear dolls, “i hate life. I hate life. I freakin’ hate my own effin’ life” she started to cry. She hated her destiny.

                “Hyerin-a, let’s play!”

                “ah! Let’s play word trains game!”

                “let me say the words first. Just in case their wondering, they’ve got pinned us so terribly...”

                “they don’t believe our love is real, ‘cause they don’t know how real love feels”

                “you should know it’s true”

                She opened her eyes after she heard those words that coming from Hyerin’s and Ji Woo’s mouth. she quickly ran to her desk and reached a peach colored note book and write everything Hyerin and Ji Woo said.

                She was thinking really hard, she closed her eyes, trying to get the flashback again. But all she got was nothing, she puffed her cheeks, feeling dissapointments.

--

                Suzy walked in to the school with no passion at all, there are the dark circles on her eyes area, must be because of the midnight circumstance. She didn’t sleep last night, she was too busy thinking... and guessing.

                Jinri already sat on their desk, writing something on her diary. Suzy snorted, thinking that Jinri was weird. She could write that down after she went home. Why did she had to write the things in school?

                “hey” Suzy placed her bag on their desk.

                “hey” Jinri smiled and looked up, “panda eyes?” caused both to giggle.

                “yeah, i can’t sleep last night” Suzy sighed and Jinri made an ‘o’ shape as the answer.

                “you should take a nap when you’re home”

                “i would, but Kang Seonsangnim’s tasks won’t let me” Suzy sighed and closed her eyes. She was really sleepy and she wanted no one to bother her now.

                “catch me if you can, oppa!”

                “you can’t get away from me, Hyerin-a”

                “who said? Run after me”

                She smiled to her memories, the trees’ reflection on the flowing river, the sun, the flowers—she remembered it was spring that time—the grass, that dress that she wore, a sweet little tiara on her head, and her beautiful hair.

                “pssst” Jinri whispered and pinched her arms, “Lee Seonsangnim is coming here, wake up”

                “it hurts, Jinri-ya. What are you talking about that Lee....” Suzy still rubbed her eyes and talked like a mad woman, so fast and she looked like didn’t caught a breath when she talked.

                “are you done with your dream, miss Bae?” a sudden, a deep voice shocked her. Lee Seonsangnim’s voice. She cleared , trying to look normal. All the students are having eyes on her.

                “i didn’t sleep last night so...” Suzy stuttered at her words, Jinri looked at her and held her hands, giving an invisible support.

                “i don’t accept any excuses!” Lee Seonsangnim looked really mad, Suzy thought that she’s the most hated student in this school, depending on how Lee Seonsangnim treated her.

                “i made Sooji didn’t sleep last night, I’m sorry” suddenly, Jinri spoke up, defending her, “she helped me to do my tasks. I’m so sorry” Jinri bowed her head and smiled innocently, Lee seonsangnim sighed for a while and then nodded.

                “well, okay. This time, do not sleep in my class” Lee seonsangnim left them and Jinri gave Suzy a quick smirk.

                “you lied to him, Jinri-ya” Suzy whispered with scared look on her face.

                “well, he didn’t know that i lied to him. I just don’t want you to get any punishments from him” Jinri smiled and patted her shoulder.

                “thank you, Jinri-ya” Suzy said, before Lee Seonsangnim glared at her, again.

--

                “Taemin oppa had a dinner with me last night” Jinri spoke up when they just had some tteobokki on her school’s canteen stall. Suzy managed to look normal, not to look surprised.

                “really? That’s good” Suzy said as she swallowed the spicy rice cake.

                “yeah, he’s totally adorable. He held my hand when we walked to the restaurant” her cheeks began to blush, “and he my hair gently. What do you think?”

                To be honest, Suzy hated it. Suzy hated it when Jinri asked what she thought of it. She felt pain. She felt being retarded. But she tried to got rid of it because, she didn’t know if Hyerin was Taemin or not.

                “he might likes you” Suzy smiled, “well, i think he’s cute and you’re cute too, so i think there’s nothing wrong with it” act normal, Sooji.

                She felt her heart are turning grey while Jinri’s heart are turning to burst into pieces.