i found Lee Hyerin

Mythology

                “why are you always dressing in black?” a tall, with a big eyes asked her.

                “....”

                “yeobo”

                “what? I don’t care, this is what i want! Stop asking me”

                Taemin had his another dreams again, and it was him as Lee Hyerin again, and someone –he assumed him as Hyerin’s husband—asking her why did she always dressed up in black since... Bae Ji Woo gone.

                He felt a slight pain when he knew that it would be so hard to find Bae Ji Woo in this century. Bae Ji Woo might be didn’t exist, or Bae Ji Woo was in another country. He never knew.

                And the big problem was, he didn’t know what he used to look like 200 years ago, when he was Lee Hyerin.

                Today was a history for him. He will debuted as SHINee, as the lead dancer and the youngest among of all. His heart skipped a beat. He would never forget the day, May 25th 2008.

                He smiled, now he had a bowl cut hair–the agency wanted him to have a cute image—and he looked so much younger than his appearance before debuted. He brushed his hair and he suddenly felt like he was taken back to the past, a warm house, a cold weather and trees.

                He would find Bae Ji Woo. He meant it.

--

                Suzy went out from her bedroom after doing her tasks for 5 hours straight, and she scratched her hair and went to the bathroom to brushed her teeth and wash her face. She smiled to herself through the mirror. She couldn’t believe that she was Bae Ji Woo, and the reflection that she looked at was Lee Hyerin, her undying lover. she wasn’t sure but the dreams and all the sudden flashback said it all.

                She went to the living room, the TV and switched the channel to the music show. She always wanted to be a singer, that was her biggest secret but she had a good voice. She pouted, kinda jealous to see all the rookie group debuted.

                She chuckled when she saw the new group did their debut. SHINee. Her friends at school always talking about them, about how adorable they were. She didn’t know them, and now, she could see them debuted on television.

                She almost choked up on her coke when she saw a skinny boy with bowl-cut hair, dancing on the center and smiling. She definitely knew that face, it was her a thousand years ago. She knew it by his plumpy lips, smiling eyes, everything about him reminding herself on Bae Ji Woo. Herself.

                His move is  really amazing, he was a truly great dancer, she thought to herself. She kept watching him and smiling. She fell in love with this guy and she was 100% sure it was Lee Hyerin.

                She found Lee Hyerin. And now, she had to find a way how to met SHINee.

--

                People in school made a huge crowd when Jinri –SM’s trainee—walked in. She’s really beautiful, yet flawless. Every guy in school fell in love with her. What a picture of perfect person. Her hair was black in wavy style, flawless skin, tall and slim body. Everyone envied her.

                Suzy sighed when Jinri smiled at her. She smiled back, she only gave Jinri a cold one. Jinri looked kind of upset when Suzy left the crowd. Jinri wanted Suzy to be her friend. She looked like a kind girl, unlike the others in her new school.

                Find me, Ji Woo oppa. find me.

                A sudden, a whisper of a girl cracked her up, again. She knew it was Lee Hyerin, she closed her eyes, trying to see everything in her mind before Jinri, sat beside her.

                “can i sit here?” she asked politely, at first, Suzy didn’t give her a response but Jinri waved at her face, and Suzy let her to sit with her.

                “what’s your name?” Jinri asked with smile on her face. She’s truly beautiful.

                “Bae Sooji” she looked into her face, “you?”

                “Jinri. Choi Jinri. Nice to meet you” she smiled again, and opened her book to write. Did she bring her diary to school?

                “was that...  your diary?” Suzy asked and Jinri just nodded

                “i love to write” she smiled, “about everything. Hey did you have any crush in this class?”

                I was belong to Lee Hyerin, i’m belong to the man with a bowl hair cut in SHINee, Suzy thought to herself so she only shooked her head, “no. How about you?”

                She laughed before answering Suzy’s question, “i have. He was a really nice guy. He was a trainee too, but he debuted yesterday” she said, but completely made Suzy popped out her eyes.

                “a guy in SHINee?” Suzy asked her with curiosity, please not the bowl-hair cut guy.

                “yes. Lee Taemin” she smiled and began to blushed, “the youngest one in SHINee”

                “the guy with bowl hair cut?” please tell me a no, please tell me a no.

                “yes. He is” Jinri smiled.