I am Lee Hyerin

Mythology

“I Love You”

                “I Love You, too”

                He woke up as He tried to figuring out his weird dreams. He could see a young man, with a traditional clothes, planted a kiss on his lips. He was a girl on his dreams. And it was weird. Lately, there’s something that trying to distract him.

                Something that he didn’t even know what that means. It was really blurry, but he only could remember someone. That young man that exactly looked like him, only a few years older.

                he decided to take a shower before he went to the S.M buidings. he was a trainee before they decided to put him in their brand new boyband, as the youngest one.

                “Ji Woo Oppa, just promise me that you will never leave me”

                “i won’t, trust me”

                That girl voice came up again, and he had no idea who Ji Woo Oppa was. he shrugged his shoulders, trying to get rid off that voice from his head.

                “hey, are you daydreaming?” a guy named Kibum, patted his shoulder and sat beside him, “what? What’s wrong?” this guy was the one who always wanted to know everything. He always wanted to know every particular objects.

                “no. Nothing’s wrong” he said as he closed his eyes. Suddenly, he could see a river and that guy again, sat beside him (or her, because he saw him from a girl’s point of view)  as he his (or her) hair gently.

                he thought he was that guy because of their similar face. But, why did he always putted as the girl?

                He opened his eyes again, and saw Kibum chuckled, “you’re so weird lately. Let’s go” he reached the youngest hand and led him to the practice room.

--

                “Ji Woo Oppa, i’m sorry, i’m late”

                “Hyerin-a. That’s fine” he continued, “why are your eyes so teary?”

                “my parents knew and won’t let us....”

                Blank.

                He patted his head. Who was Ji Woo Oppa and Hyerin? This was frustrating him. Why did those things always came up recently? Like, it won’t stop everytime he saw something. And these things annoyed him a lot.

                And why did he has to get involved with Hyerin and Ji Woo things? Is that because he has the same face with the guy named Ji Woo? he just didn’t get it.

                his mom knocked the door and then came in, sat on the edge of his bed as she smiled at him gently, “Taeminnie’s getting skinnier. You should eat a lot”

                “yes, mom” he smiled, “mom, there’s something that always annoys me” he decided to share his weird story with her, she stared at him with curiousity in her eyes.

                “lately, there’s always someone that kept running in my mind. A guy” his mom popped out her eyes, he chuckled “i’m normal, mom. The problem is the guy looked like me, but it was different. I felt like he lived earlier than me”

                “do you know his name?” his mom said, after she laughed. he nodded.

                “in that case, i was a girl. I heard his name was Ji Woo and i was Hyerin... i guess” he said, smiling innocently. At first, his mom was shocked, but then smiled again.

                She sighed before she opened , began to speak, “you should listen to our family’s story more” she laughed, and he titled his head, didn’t get it.

                “Lee Hyerin is your Grandmother’s great-grandparent” he dropped off his jaw and his eyes popped out perfectly, “and Bae Ji Woo was her first love, they lived for about 200 years ago”

                “then, was Lee Hyerin marry him?” my mom shooked her head.

                “her parent won’t let them together” she continued, “they decided to set her up with their friend’s son. Your grandfather’s great-greatparent”

                He got it now. They were from the past. And now he knew what Hyerin said about that parents thing to Ji Woo.

                “if they were together, maybe there would be no us” she smiled, “why did you get such a thing like that?” she asked him, his soft hair.

                “i don’t know. And that was really weird. I always putted on her point of view”

                His mom secretly knew what happened, but she decided to let her son figure it out by himself.

                “i heard that their love never dies. Lee Hyerin loves Bae Ji Woo that much, eventhough she was married. And so does with Bae Ji Woo, he never gave up on Hyerin. He was such a real gentle man”

                At first, Taemin thought that Family’s story like this was the most weird stories ever, but this was getting more interesting since he got involved (well, he felt like that)

                She continued, “Bae Ji Woo was not a rich man, so her parents won’t let her to be with him. And he died because of disease. You had no idea what Hyerin felt when he passed away. She always wore a black dresses since he left her, until she died”

                Taemin remained silent, what an ironic love story.

                “then, did Bae Ji Woo married another girl?”

                “yes, just to get over Lee Hyerin from him. But, love is love. They secretly met on a river, at night” she sighed, “they promised themselves that they will met in another life”

                Taemin choked up.

                “i promise that we will meet in another life”

                “oppa, how?”

                “i don’t know how. But i promise that we will meet again”

                “i wish we can meet just like what us look like now. Oh! And in case if you forget how i looked like, i want you to looked like me in another life. And i want myself to looked like you”

                Taemin slowly got it now.

                He was Lee Hyerin.

                And he should find Bae Ji Woo, but at first, he should know what he used to look like 200 years ago.