T H R E E

NORMAL [NO IDOLS]

 NORMAL
~T H R E E~

 

"So for today, since it's the last day for activities [Sorry I didn't really put actual activities from the past 2 days] we're going to a beach that's 5 minutes away and cook some barbeque. Tomorrow, we won't really do anything. You guys will go home." The councilor said.

 

"So get ready. We're leaving in 10 minutes." Another said.

 

The campers, including the group, got ready. 
Both Hana and Yuri were wearing a 2 piece. Hana's black and Yuri's purple. The put on a shirt over for the mean time and instead of the bikini bottom, they wore swimming shorts but also covered it with jean shorts. They'll take the shirt and the jean shorts later.
The boys were wearing their swimming shorts and put on a shirt that they'll take off later.

 

=====

 

The beach was kind of... empty. Well maybe cause it's only 10:30. It's pretty early for people going to the beach already.

 

The councilors started the grill for the barbeque while the campers had fun in the water.

 

"Ay. Yuri, can you put sunscreen in my back?" Hana asked as she took off her shirt and layed in the towel in the sand. 

 

"I think Jason can handel that!" Yuri said and dragged Brandon, Noah and Ricky with her. 

 

"Yu--" Tried to stop her.

 

"You're always concerned for your skin." Jason chuckled and started to put sunscreen in her back." 

 

"Hhehehee..." Hana awkwardly chuckled. "I just don't look right if I'm dark."

 

"You'll always be pretty~" Jason complimented but just made Hana feel even more awkward. 

 

"K' done." Jason said. 

 

"Arigatou." Hana sat up and faced him.

 

"Hey Han?" 

 

"Yeah?" 

 

"Wanna go to London with me?" Jason asked suddenly. 

 

"What? Why? Huh?" Hana was surprised.

 

"Well, my parents asked if we wanted to take a vacation. My mom's gonna be staying in London for  a business trip and she said we can go along with her. So? What about it? Wanna go?" He explained. 

 

"Oh. Wow. We haven't been to London since.... 3 years ago. But..." 

 

"But what? You don't want to go?" Hana can already hear the disappointment in his voice.

 

"No that's not it. But, you know, it's summer vacation. My parents kind of wanted to spend some time with me, since you know, I already moved out. Plus, I haven't really hanged with my little bro for a long time." Hana explained. 

 

"Hey. We can still do it. 2 months of summer. We can go the last week of summer if we have to. Come on Han. We haven't really hanged out for like a really long time already." Jason insisted. 

 

"Okay... I'll run it by my parents. But.. just the two of us though? And obasan? Won't that be, you know, awkward?" 

 

Jason started laughing. "You know mom will give us our private space. And if you want, we can go for 2 weeks. The first week, it'll just be the two of us, and then the next, the gang can come. That way we can have our time and our group time. What do you think?" 

 

"That sounds awesome! I'll definetly mention it to my parents." Hana said. 

 

"Hey you two! Are you gonna get in the water or what?" Brandon yelled.

 

"Let's go?" Jason stood up and held his hand out for Hana. Of course she grabbed it and walked towards the ocean. 

 

=====

 

"Hey guys! Come and eat! Barbeque's done~" A councilour shouted to them. 

 

They got out the water and wrapped the towels around themselves. Of course Jason would wrap his arms around Hana. And they walked over to their spot in the sandy beach and started eating the barbeque. 

 

"This is so good~" Hana complimented. 

 

"I swear, Filipinos make the best barbeque." Ricky agreed.

 

"Why thank you~" The concilors chuckled. 

 

 

=====

 

"Guys, u wanna go to London?" Jason asked the other 4. 

 

"London? You mean what mom was talking about?" Ricky asked. 

 

"Yeah. If you guys want, you can come a week after me and Hana go. We'll go a week earlier." Jason told them. 

 

"Alone time huh?!" Noah mummbled while chuckling. 

 

"So how about it? You wanna come? We haven't decided on the date yet though~" Hana said. 

 

"Han, you're leaving me for a week?" Yuri pouted. 

 

"If you want, Brandon, Noah and Ricky can stay with you at our house." Hana suggested. "Please guys. I'll be really at ease if I know someone's staying with Yuri." 

 

"I'm up for it!" Brandon said. 

 

"Me too." Ricky and Noah said together. 

 

"So you guys are coming to London a week after right?" Jason asked to make sure. 

 

"Yeah of course! We haven't been to London for a long time now." Noah said.

 

"Han, remember those cute Brits we saw?" Yuri chuckled and Hana joined her. 

 

"It's been so long since we went to London. Last time we went, Dylan was with us right?" Ricky asked. This turned everyone quiet. And Ricky finally realized why. He forgot.

 

"Yeah." Hana's voice quivered.

 

"Well now we can visit again!" Jason broke the tention. "We'll be staying at the same house."

 

"So we're going to London?" Yuri asked.

 

"WE'RE GOING TO LONDON!" Everyone else shouted.

 

=====
~Next Day~

 

"Does everyone have their belongings all ready? Make sure you didn't leave anything." The councilor said. 

 

"Well, this was a fun camp right? We surely enjoyed and appreciated the precense of our new campers." Another councilor said. "Keep your eyes out for those emails; we're gonna send you information when the next camp will be." 

 

"Okay, for now, you are free to go where ever you like. You can explore the camp until your ride gets here or something. Good seeing you guys and hope we see all of you again next time!"

 

=====

 

Almost everyone already left. It was only the group and the 3 guys from the idiots group. Of course, they stayed far away from each other. 

 

Finally their ride came. It was Jason's and Ricky's driver who picked them up. They were all going to their house. 

 

When they were all seated, Hana remembered she forgot her ring in the bathroom. "Crap! Guys, it'll take a minute. I'll be right back!"

 

She went back to the house and went to the bathroom. She saw her ring and grabbed it. She was about to head out when someone blocked her way. 

 

"Hi princess." He creepingly said.

 

"You're Mantigral right? The Joseph guy?" Hana asked. 

 

"Oh the princess knows my name." He continued with that creepy voice.

 

"Stop calling me 'princess'." Hana warned. 

 

"Or what?" Joseph locked the doors behind him and pinned Hana to the wall.

 

"Get-Away-From-Me" She said in a murderous voice. 

 

"Don't worry princess, this won't take long." He hardened his grip on her and started kissing her neck. "Has your boyfriend ever got this close to you babe?" 

 

Hana could easily kill this guy, but he was really strong on her. Usually, Hana is stronger than any guy, even Jason sometimes, but Joseph for some reason was stronger than her. "Stop!!!" 

 

"Don't struggle now; it's not like you're gonna get away anyways." He stopped for a moment and then went back to kissing her neck; he also already ed 3 buttons of Hana's shirt and her bra can already be seen. Hana was struggling to get out. If she yells and Jason and the other come, they might get hurt. This guy wasn't just boasting about his strength. 

 

"Joseph Mantrigal. Son of a wealthy guy huh?! Do your friends know that you're rich?" This stopped him. 

 

"How do you know about that?" He faced her. 

 

"But apparently, your dad got sent to prison for something right? And your mom kicked you out." Hana continued to poison his brain. 

 

"Yeah. And your dad was the reason for that! He sent my dad to prison, my mom got mad and she kicked me out." He said angrily. 

 

"Hana!" She could hear Jason pounding the door. 

 

Joseph finally released her. "GO!" 

 

She fixed her clothers and opened the door and faced Jason. "Han--" Then he saw Joseph inside. Hana can see the look in his eyes. "YOU BASTARD!!!!" 

 

"Jason! STOP!!!" Hana got in between him and Joseph. "Just...... let him be. Let's go!" 

 

Joseph was just standing there. No fear of Jason what so ever. This scared Hana. "Jason, please. Let's go!" 

 

Jason looked at Hana and walked away. Hana followed him but before completely leaving, she turned back to Joseph. She could see that behind those angry eyes, there was deep sadness. She felt bad for the guy. But she knew she couldn't do anything for him right now. "Just leave him alone Han." She told herself. 

 

_______________________________  _________________

Hi guys! Well whoever is still out there reading this story of mines ^_^
Sorry I haven't updated IN A REALLY LONG TIME.
Well, actually, I'm kind of over the kpop scene. Don't hate me. 
But I still love writing stories. 
So I came back here in AFF to continue THIS story :))


I gave you guys a long update to make it up ^_^
This is actually one of my favorite stories i've written so I came back for it!
 
OH AND! I CHANGED THE TITLE AND THE POSTER N BG:))

 

Thank you to my [current] subcribers:
~Even though there's no idols here, thanks for the support~

-CassieVIP13
-ELFanytastic98
-IamA13eliever
-KookieMonster