O N E

NORMAL [NO IDOLS]

NORMAL
~O N E~

 

"Hurry up!!!" Noah yelled over the phone.

 

"We're coming!" Hana yelled back.

 

"Would you two stop yelling?!" Yuri complained.

 

"He started it!" Hana acted like a child; like always.

 

"Well I wouldn't have to if you guys were already here!" He continued yelling.

 

"Aish" Yuri grabbed the phone from Hana and said "Noah! We're coming okay?! Just wait patiently." 

 

"Fine fine. Just hurry. I'm hanging up." Noah said and hanged up the phone.

 

"He listens to you but not me! Nice." Hana rolled her eyes.

 

"Because unlike you, I don't have that demanding voice." Yuri reasoned.

 

"Yeah yeah. What ever." She sighed. "How long till we get there?"

 

"It looks like about 5 more minutes, miss." The driver said.

 

"Dude please. No 'Miss'." Hana told him. "Just call me Hana."

 

"Okay." He said.

 

"He won't do as you say. Even until now, he still calls me miss from time to time." Yuri said. "And he's been working for us for years!" 

 

"Well I should have respect to my boss." He argued.

 

"And as your boss, I'm telling you, just call me and my friends with our names." Yuri said.

 

"Okay, from now on, I'll call you Yuri and Hana. And the others by their names too." He laughed.

 

=====

 

"Finally!" Noah said as he opened the door to the house.

 

"Yeah, Hi to you too!" Hana rolled her eyes.

 

"These aren't heavy by the way. Thanks for asking!" Yuri said as she was having trouble with the bags.

 

"Here let me help you." Some guy they don't know came up and helped them.

 

"Thank you." Yuri told him.

 

"Oh look, even a stranger helps us. As to our friends; just stands there." Hana murmurred.

 

"I would offer to help.. but... not really feeling it." Brandon teased.

 

"Thanks Brandon. Nice as always." Hana punched him playfully.

 

"Well, let me give you a proper welcome." Noah said. "Welcome to CAMP EVERYTHING."

 

"Ha! Nice name~" Hana laughed.

 

"Well our name says what we're gonna do--- EVERYTHING." An old guy said to her... which she guessed as one of the councilors.

 

Yuki looked around. "Isn't a camp... I don't know...usually outside?!"

 

"Some will be sleeping outside and we will be doing activities there too." Another person came up to them. This time, a woman.

 

"Well, let's get you girls settled in first. Then we'll begin." The first councilor said.

 

=====

 

"Noah, are Ricky and Jason coming?" Hana whispered to Noah; trying not to let the councilors hear her since they're talking about something.

 

"Missing Jason already ay?" He teased.

 

"Just answer my question!" She demanded.

 

"They're coming tomorrow." He answered.

 

"Ah okay." 

 

"There will be 2 bedrooms for the girls. The guys are all sleeping in the living room. The curfew is 12AM. No girls should be caught in the living room after that. And no guy should be in or around the girls bedrooms at that time." The councilor explained. "There is one room for the adults. It is right next to the girls bedrooms. So guys, don't think you can sneak. Also, some adults will be sleeping outside."
 

 

=====

 

"These are Bryan, John, James, and Ray." Noah introduced them.

 

"Hi. I'm Yuri." Yuri said shook their hands.

 

"Brandon!" Brandon did a man hug with each of them.

 

"And I'm Hana!" She also shook their hands.

 

"Bro, I thought you said you were bringing 5 friends?" Bryan asked Noah.

 

"The other 2 idiots are coming tomorrow." Noah explained.

 

"Ah Okay. Well nice to meet all of you." Ray said. "I'm the oldest among the 4 of us. I'm 19 years old."

 

"Wow you guys must be young." Hana smiled. "I'm 20 but I'm the youngest."

 

"So you must be ates and kuyas to us then." James said.

 

[SIDENOTE: In filipino culture, they address older siblings with Ate and Kuya. Meaning Older Sister for Ate and Older Brother for Kuya]

 

"Oh yeah. Everyone here is filipino right?" Brandon asked.

 

"Yeah like 90% of us here are filipinos. There's 50 people attending, not including the adults; they're all filipinos." John said.

 

"So only 5 aren't? Meaning the 5 people that Noah brought right?" Yuri said-- being her usual smart self.

 

"Yeah. Wow, you calculated that in your head?" John said amazed.

 

"She's our calculator" Hana laughed.

 

=====

 


"Everyone, the activities start tomorrow. For tonight, we'll just interact with each other." The woman councilor said. 

 

"But before that, we know everyone here knows each other; except, there are 5 new once amongst us. 3 of them are here. 2 will arrive tomorrow." Another man councilor said. "So please, the 3 new campers, introduce yourself to the others."

 

"Crap." Hana whispered. She hates standing up in a crowd; introducing herself.

 

"Please come up to the front." The woman councilor said.

 

The 3 of them went in a line; first Brandon, then Yuri and finally Hana.

 

"I'm Brandon Wang. Currently 20 years old." Brandon said calmly. 

 

Yuri went next. "Hi. I'm Song Yuri or Yuri Song. It doesn't really matter. Everyone can just call me Yuri. I'm 21 years old."

 

Then finally the kind of nervous Hana went. "uhhh... I'm Kim Hana, but since we're in the States, it's Hana Kim. I'm 20 years old. The youngest among the 5 of us."

 

 "May we ask." The old man councilor said. "What are your nationalities?"

 

"I'm full Korean, but was born and raised here in the U.S." Yuri said.

 

"I'am Chinese. Full. Born and raised in the U.S." Brandon said.

 

"I'm Half Korean, Half Japanese. Also born and raised here." Hana said.

 

"All American citizens huh?!" The woman said.

 

"Yes." The 3 of them answered.

 

"And all rich!" A camper said out loud.

 

"Uhhh.. yeah." Hana said, shyly.

 

"But that's not really important." Yuri told the camper.

 

"Is it alright to ask what your parents do?" Another councilor asked.

 

"My parents are both lawyers." Hana told him.

 

"My mom's a nurse while my dad's a doctor." Yuri said.

 

"Both my parents were actors but now my dad's retired and became a director." Brandon said.

 

"Big Shot Families huh?!" Another camper yelled out loud. He was sitting in the same corner as the previous camper.

 

"Who cares!" Noah stood up and stood next to his friends. "Does it make us different if we're rich?!"

 

"Yeah! You look down on us, regular people!" Another said; he was sitting with the other 2. Well, there were 7 of them actually-- sitting in the corner.

 

"Do you hear anybody else saying that?" Hana is now pissed. "Actually, you look down on yourselves."

 

"Now now. Let's not get into a fight." A councilor calmed them down.

 

=====

 

"Just forget about them." Noah told his friends.

 

"They always bully everyone. Weather you're rich or poor." Bryan told them.

 

"Just forget about them." John repeated what Noah said.

 

"Alright everyone. It's 11:55. Girls, please go to your rooms." A councilor said. 

 

Yuri and Hana kissed both Noah and Brandon in the cheek goodnight; which surprised the others who saw it. This was a usual thing between their group.

 

" 'night." 

 

________________________________________________

Yeah.... so that was the first chapter.
//Awkward much XDD
Well, I don't really have anything else to say.

 

But thank you to my [current] subcribers:
~Even though there's no idols here, thanks for the support~

-KookieMonster
-IamA13eliever
-LaitaoP

 

OH AND IF YOU'RE CONFUSED WHICH CHARACTER IS WHICH IN THE POSTER, HERE IT IS:
[Sorry if you don't get my discription XD]

-The shirtless guy with the towel = Jason
-The girl with the hoodie = Hana
-The guy listenting to music = Ricky
-The guy where his shirt is visible and he has piercing = Noah
-The girl with the hat = Yuri
-The last smiling dude = Brandon