T W O

NORMAL [NO IDOLS]

NORMAL
~T W O~

 

"Dude, what was that?!" James asked.

 

"What was what?" Noah asked.

 

"They just like.... kissed you!" John exaggerated. 

 

"So?" Brandon asked while fixing his bed.

 

The 4 guys were dumbfounded. 

 

"You guys are together or something?" Bryan asked.

 

Brandon and Noah bust out laughing. "Yeah right!"

 

"..... So it's okay for us to... you know... get closer with them?" Ray asked.

 

"Nope!" Brandon and Noah nonchalantly said.

 

"Why not??" John whined.

 

Noah got serious. "Because we said so." 

 

"If anyone of you touches them... you're dead!" Brandon warned.

 

"But they're.... HOT!!!" Bryan said.

 

"Yeah dude! We know. But it's still a no!" Brandon said.

 

"It's not like we're gonna hurt them or something." John reasoned.

 

"Alright. Let us explain it more." Noah started. "Hana, is basically taken. Everyone knows she and Jason are almost basically together. And Yuri... she's seriously fragile. If anyone hurts her, our whole group will kill ya! Plus she's one of those, NBSB people." 

 

"No Boyfriend Since Birth~" Brandon laughed.

 

Noah layed down. "So now, we're done talking about this."

 

"Good Night~" Brandon said.

 

=====
~Next Day~

 

"Bro! Finally you guys are here~" Noah greeted Jason and Ricky.

 

Everyone was awake except for Hana; you can never wake her up if it's before 10AM or 12PM.

 

"What happened anyways? Why'd you guys only get here today?" Yuri asked.

 

"Our grandma kind of visited yesterday." Jason explained.

 

"So we couldn't leave." Ricky said.

 

Brandon noticed Jason was looking around. "She's still asleep."

 

Noah, Yuri and Brandon chuckled while Ricky kept a straight face.

 

Jason tried to deny. "Whaa--" 

 

"Don't even try." The 3 of them said.

 

"I'll a company you to the room." Yuri volunteered.

 

​She led Jason to their room; finding the sleeping Hana sleeping soundly.

 

"Good luck." Yuri closed the doors behind her.

 

Jason approached the sleeping Hana. "Han~" 

 

Hana hits Jason's face with a pillow; not knowing it was him. "Shut up!" 

 

Jason leaned on her; kissing her on the cheeks.

 

"Who the hell--" Hana started to yell but stopped a soon as she saw Jason.

 

Jason just smiled at her. "Ohayou Gozaimasu."

 

"Uhh... Yeah. 'Ohayou." It was so awkward for her. "I didn't know when exactly you were gonna get here...so..."

 

"It's fine." He chuckled. "But get up already you lazy bum!"

 

"I'am!!! Give me 5 more minutes~" Hana went back under the covers. 

 

Jason left her knowing she's already awake under the covers; she just needs 5 minutes to get the energy to get up.

 

=====

 

Hana yawned. " 'Morning guyzzzzz" 

 

"Morning vampire!" Ricky approached her.

 

"Yeah yeah~" She kissed him in the cheeks-- she did the same thing to the other 3 guys.

 

"Oh lookie, the Princess Brat is awake~" One of the idiots from yesterday said.

 

"Shut the hell up idiot!" Hana snapped. "It's way to early to smash your ugly face."

 

"Oh lookie, 2 more brats are here!" Another remarked.

 

"How long is this camp exactly?" Yuri asked.

 

"4 days. 3 nights." Noah answered.

 

Brandon sighed. "3 more days... great!" 

 

"Awww~ this place's too small for you brats?" 5 more came into the living room.

 

"You guys think I have enough energy to kick 7 asses?" Hana asked sarcastically to her friends.

 

"Did the princess have a nice sleep?" One of them came to Hana and was about to touch her face but--

 

"Don't touch her!" Jason slapped his hand hard.

 

"Did that hurt?" Noah asked him while laughing.

 

The guy glared at them. "You'll regret that."

 

"Yeah alright." Jason didn't seem scared what-so-ever.

 

=====

 

"Who were they?" Ricky asked.

 

"Just idiots. Don't really know them personally." Hana said. "They hate us. And it's cause we're 'rich'. "

 

"Don't you think hate is a pretty strong word?" A girl came up to them. "I'm pretty sure it's just 'dislike'."

 

"Sis, either way, they're idiots. Hating them just cause they're rich?! That's just jealousy!!!" John told her.

 

"This is John's younger sister, Maria." Noah introduced.

 

[A/N: Sorry about this part. Even though I'am filipino, I've been told that my tagalog XD. But I will be doing this a lot. Like they're conversing in their language. Not just Filipino but Japanese, Korean and Chinese as well. Just wait for it ^^ If they are conversing in another language, I will put it as how they say it. The once that are in english, are all being said in english.]

 

"Kuya, wag ka nga mag act na parang kilala na kilala mu sila!" She yelled at him and then left. This was the first time they heard someone speak tagalog in the camp so far; even though it's full of Filipinos, they all spoke english.

 

"Uhhh... what did she say?" Yuri asked.

 

"She said, 'Bro, don't act like you know them really well.' " Ray translated.

 

"Wait... does she know them? Like personaly?"  Brandon asked.

 

"Well... she's kind of in a relationship with one of them. And she's also close with the group." John explained.

 

"Okay can you tell me everyone that's in that group? Just their names." Hana requested.

 

"Actually you don't need to know all their names. You just need to know 3 of them. They're like the once that's in charge in that group." Bryan said.

 

"Alright. Shoot."

 

[A/N: I'm like seriously bad at this. I just made up these names. I don't even know if they're real or not!"

 

"The leader, Jimmy Ortega. The 2 assistants, Joseph Mantrigal and Patrick Sy. The rest are basically followers." James said.

 

"Mantrigal...Mantrigal..." Hana thought. 

 

[A/N: Kind of obvious, I used google translate on these parts.]

 

"Nanikaokashi?" Jason asked Hana; seeing her in deep though.

 

"Sore dakeda, watashi wa mae ni, sono saigo no namae o kiita koto ga aru." Hana answered.

 

"Yoroshi?" Ricky asked.

 

"Hai..."

 

[A/N: The conversation went like this: Jason asked Hana, What's wrong. Hana aswered: It's just... I've heard that last name before. Then Ricky asked 'You Sure?' and she said Yes.]

 

=====

 

"I knew it!" Hana said over the phone.

 

"But why'd you ask about that?" Her dad asked.

 

"It's nothing Otousan. Arigatou." She hanged up.

 

Now I got something over you idiots.

 

________________________________________________

Yay! Jason and Ricky are here ^^
I got something for the next chapter already.
I'll try to update this weekend.

 

Thank you to my [current] subcribers:
~Even though there's no idols here, thanks for the support~

-KookieMonster
-IamA13eliever
-LaitaoP
-ELFanytastic98
-CassieVIP13