I forgot my reason so..

Fools will always be fools! [Discontinued]

 

Joonmin's POV
What am I doing here? I just wanted to go for a walk because I couldn't sleep but I ended up here. Why? I can see Bigbang-oppas still awake and hyper. I think they're trying to make fun of the maknae. I laughed at what Jiyong-oppa did to Seungri-oppa. Omo! I think they heard me! Youngbae-oppa is looking out the window! Run, Joonmin! RUN! I ran to the far end of the hallway. Aishh! So stupid! I could've just ran to the short end! I turned to the corner and I saw Youngbae-oppa outside their door. I think he did see me and now he's looking for me! Oppa just stay there and don't look for me! It was just your imagination! Then, I saw... Miyoung?! What is she doing here? I saw her talking to Youngbae-oppa and he let her in! Oh man! Why couldn't I do that?
 
They closed the door and I went back to the see what was happening. GASP! She's there sitting between Youngbae-oppa and TOP-oppa! Laughing with them because Daesung-oppa was making them laugh with his cute randomness! I was too busy staring at Miyoung and thinking of ways to kill her tomorrow, I didn't see Jiyong-oppa looking out the window! I saw him stand up, I thought he was just going to the toilet or something. The door burst open and I found myself looking at a shocked red hair person. I was shocked too! He stared at me.
 
"Who you? Why you here?" Ouch oppa. That hurt. I was just with you at Sajangnim's office and you saw my audition! And now you're asking me who am I?! Wow.
 
"Umm... Uhh..." I ran away from him. I ran to the far end of the hallway again! That was so embarassing. But I stopped before I turned to the corner. I ran back to where a confused Jiyong-oppa was.
 
"I'm Joonmin! Oppa don't you remember me?! Anyways I came to pick up Miyoung."
 
"Ahh.. I remember. But Miyoung just got here. By the way, Why did you ran away and then came running back?"
 
"Umm... I forgot my reason so... I had to go get it." What?! Joonmin what are you saying?! Ugh! You're so stupid!
 
"Ok? Wanna come in?" He asked. I came in and I saw Miyoung laughing with Youngbae-oppa. She saw me and smiled at me and told me to sit between her and TOP-oppa. Omo! Why is she doing this to me? Sit next to TOP-oppa!? Is she killing me?!
 
After 30 minutes or so, I told Bigbang-oppa that I should go. I asked Seoyoung if she wanna come with me but she said she wants to stay there for a bit. 'What is this girl doing?' I thought. Oh well. I'll just ask her tomorrow. I went back to our dorm and tiptoed to my room. I think I'm going to sleep peacefully now that I saw my fantasy boyfriend. TOP.
 
GD POV
 
Hmm I don’t know why but I think these girls are creepy. I mean I saw the girl outside our door? How weird is that?! Anyways here I am sitting in the living room. The other girl is here.  What's her name again?  Oh and where’s Seungtei? Hold on... How can I remember her name and not the others? Aishh... Oh yeah its catchy that’s why... Hahaha.
 
“Hey where’s Seungtei?” I asked the girl. She looks at me with shocking eyes, “What?!”
 
“You can remember her name? I mean out of all of us, hers is the hardest to remember and she only said her name to you, twice”
 
“Umm I guess her name is easy for me to remember” Aigoo.. Why am I feeling like this?
 
“Uh huh... Then can you remember my name oppa?” She asked looking all innocent when I know what she’s thinking.
 
“Yes I can! Its starts with a J! See I remember!”
 
“Hahaha I don’t think knowing the first letter counts! And you guessed it wrong! Its Miyoung” She said grinning widely.
 
“Oh yeah where is Seungtei? I haven’t seen her since this morning” TOP said. I think I saw him with a sad face for a few seconds, hmm... Why does he look so damn worried. Does he like her?
 
“Oh she’s probably sleeping! She likes to sleep a lot. I'm kind of like her mother sometimes, me and Joonmin are the only people she have left. I feel sorry for her. That’s why even if she looks like she’s more mature than us, that’s not entirely true, We know that she’s really lonely. And I can tell when she's feeling down” She said as we all looked at her.
 
“Shes cute” Daesung said “ How old is she?”
 
“Ahh... Umm... I think shes 21” The girl said. That is so wrong! I wonder if she really is her bestfriend.
 
“No she ain't, she’s 20” I said.
 
“Jiyong, how exactly did you know that” TOP asked as he looked at me with that sharp eyes of his.
 
“Oh we talked earlier, She said shes 20. And Daesung I know what your thinking and its not gonna happen! “ I said getting a bit overprotective.
 
“Why not hyung? You like her?” The stupid maknae, Seungri asked mockingly.
 
“WAAAHHH!! NO I DONT, you’re going to get it, kid!” I said angrily and chased after him.
 
“Don’t even think about it leader! You’ll have to get my permission first!” TOP said as he took out a picture from his wallet. He has been looking at that picture a lot of times and we don’t even know who it is.
 
“And why is that hyung?? Are you her father or something?? And it’s not like I like her!” I said angrily.
 
“HUH? Oh nothing nothing” He's still looking at the picture.
 
“Hey you guys keep it down. Looks like Miyoung-sshi fell asleep, lets leave her in the couch. Everybody sleep now” Taeyang said. Hmm looks like I'm getting a love vibe from him.
 
“HOW CAN SHE SLEEP WITH A BUNCH OF GUYS AROUND HER??” Daesung asked unbelievingly.